MPTvClient (stand alone TV client) (6 Viewers)

MPTvClient is a lightweight client to watch TV using TVServer over the network.
:D ;)
:D ;)
Where can I find old version - 1.3.2, new one give me errors :S Would someone be nice and send this file to rapidshare etc? Thank you!
Replies
Views
AW: RC1 compatiblity under win7? I like the idea. But the pure client solution without any change at the server has still its advantages. My MP Server for instance is running at a Windows Home Server which has already web services and I dont want to exeed the number of web interfaces - although it would be possible I know.
AW: RC1 compatiblity under win7? I like the idea. But the pure client solution without any change at the server has still its...
Before I upgrade my TV server to RC1 can anyone confirm if it works with the 1.3.2 release under win7 32bit? thanks
Replies
Views
yeah for me to, have win 7 x64, cant start tv server configurator
yeah for me to, have win 7 x64, cant start tv server configurator
Hello Guys, after the change to MP 1.1.0 I would like to have a MP TV Client 1.3.3 x64 to support my W7x64 HTPC. Anyone of you...
Replies
Views
Solve the problem by editing shortcut, choose "Run Maximized", and problem has gone.
Solve the problem by editing shortcut, choose "Run Maximized", and problem has gone.
I'm using Windows 7 64bit and TVClient 1.3.2. This worked since last week great, but now, when I start TVClient, nothing happens! I...
Replies
Views
Thanks for your help - I'll take a look at your site and around the forums - thanks again. OK found it all in another thread - awsome! https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/mp-tv-client-262/mptv-excepti:thx:on-raised-71273/
Thanks for your help - I'll take a look at your site and around the forums - thanks again. OK found it all in another thread -...
Hey Guys, I just created a Tutorial about how to setup MPTVClient: Fernsehen am PC gucken mit dem MPTVClient |...
Replies
Views
Back to nothing happen when i try to watch a channel, done nothing tho 2010-01-25 12:00:20.066000 [ERROR][TvClient-Radio: HeartBeat transmitter thread]: TVHome: Error in Reload 2010-01-25 12:00:20.120000 [ERROR][TvClient-Radio: HeartBeat transmitter thread]: Exception :System.Net.Sockets.SocketException: The requested name is...
Back to nothing happen when i try to watch a channel, done nothing tho 2010-01-25 12:00:20.066000 [ERROR][TvClient-Radio...
Hello, Since recently i got an error when i try to stream any tv channel from any comuter but the one where the server tv is...
Replies
Views
well I no longer get that error I now get this error: Can anyone help as my TV is getting shipped of to be fixed soon and I will have no access except via my laptop to my HTPC!
well I no longer get that error I now get this error: Can anyone help as my TV is getting shipped of to be fixed soon and I...
Using the latest version of MPTV with MP 1.0.2. Connection test works fine, database connects ok (although I had to change the...
Replies
Views
AW: MP TV Client and Windows Media Player hehe danke dir daran habe ich granicht mehr gedacht das es bei win64 den wmp und ie 2 mal gibt
AW: MP TV Client and Windows Media Player hehe danke dir daran habe ich granicht mehr gedacht das es bei win64 den wmp und ie...
Hi, is it possible to use MP TV Client with Windows Media Player 12 instead of VLC Player? I think WMP 12 should be possible to...
Replies
Views
Hey Guys, I wanted to test MPTVC but I get the following Exception: System.BadImageFormatException: Die Datei oder Assembly "TvControl, Version=1.0.4.20532, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null" oder eine Abhängigkeit davon wurde nicht gefunden. Es wurde versucht, eine Datei mit einem falschen Format zu laden. Dateiname: "TvControl...
Hey Guys, I wanted to test MPTVC but I get the following Exception: System.BadImageFormatException: Die Datei oder Assembly...
Hey Guys, I wanted to test MPTVC but I get the following Exception: System.BadImageFormatException: Die Datei oder Assembly...
Replies
Views
AW: 1.3.2 is work with x64 and unicode! Heyho, just click Continue, and then you can use the programm :) Just select in the drop down menu All Channels... and they will be listed ;)
AW: 1.3.2 is work with x64 and unicode! Heyho, just click Continue, and then you can use the programm :) Just select in the drop...
https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/mp-tv-client-262/windows-64-bit-problem-49630/:thx:
Replies
Views
All, I have been looking for quite sometime for a tool that will automatically fill in the relevant TV episode data for all the television programs I have acquired. Every several months or so I dig around for a tool to do it - figuring this desire will be a common one (not exactly a high priority on my list of things to do). When I...
All, I have been looking for quite sometime for a tool that will automatically fill in the relevant TV episode data for all the...
All, I have been looking for quite sometime for a tool that will automatically fill in the relevant TV episode data for all the...
Replies
Views
First let me say the app is really sweet and Ive been using 1.0.2 TV server along with the 1.3.2 app under win7. I was wondering if its currently possible to fast-foward or rewind the stream under VLC? If not, would using a viewer other then vlc allow it? thanks
First let me say the app is really sweet and Ive been using 1.0.2 TV server along with the 1.3.2 app under win7. I was wondering if...
First let me say the app is really sweet and Ive been using 1.0.2 TV server along with the 1.3.2 app under win7. I was wondering if...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Vcast DE
Hi everybody, I have found this WEB TV recorder http://www.vcast.it/faucetpvr Anyone know plugin for use VCAST with MEDIAPORTAL. Thank YOU ... :)
Hi everybody, I have found this WEB TV recorder http://www.vcast.it/faucetpvr Anyone know plugin for use VCAST with MEDIAPORTAL...
Hi everybody, I have found this WEB TV recorder http://www.vcast.it/faucetpvr Anyone know plugin for use VCAST with MEDIAPORTAL...
Replies
Views
I wanted to find out if there is a way to launch the game "Frets on Fire" without exiting MediaPortal. I tried using Multishortcuts which will launch it but then it complains about missing files and hangs. It would be fantastic to not have to exit MP just to play it. Running: MP 1.0.2
I wanted to find out if there is a way to launch the game "Frets on Fire" without exiting MediaPortal. I tried using Multishortcuts...
I wanted to find out if there is a way to launch the game "Frets on Fire" without exiting MediaPortal. I tried using Multishortcuts...
Replies
Views
If I recall correctly, that has to do with an incorrectly configured SQL server. It's been mentioned before on this forum. In particular, you may want to go through this thread: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/mp-tv-client-262/mp-tv-client-dummies-45400/
If I recall correctly, that has to do with an incorrectly configured SQL server. It's been mentioned before on this forum. In...
Hi, not working with Windows 7 64 bit :( Is there a bugfix coming! I use this programm very often, it is easy to handle and does...
Replies
Views
Hi. I'm using tv server on local Pc about 1 year.. Tomorrow I had to reinstall windows I made new installation of Mediaportal. First of all,when I'm install tv server,i choose SQL Express-it's made huge probelm-blue screen with c000021a error after restarting windows. I made new windows installation+ mediaportal installation,but...
Hi. I'm using tv server on local Pc about 1 year.. Tomorrow I had to reinstall windows I made new installation of Mediaportal...
Hi. I'm using tv server on local Pc about 1 year.. Tomorrow I had to reinstall windows I made new installation of Mediaportal...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 cropped picture DE
Solved/problem avoided I rather call it "avoided" not solved, because when I select VMR9 Rendering in mediaportal advanced configuration the picture has the correct size. But still, having the enhanced rendering option work would be nice.
Solved/problem avoided I rather call it "avoided" not solved, because when I select VMR9 Rendering in mediaportal advanced...
The tv picture is cropped, looks like it doesnt show the lowest part of the picture. What can I do to fix this? Here you can...
Replies
Views
The solution is very simple, just change the RTSP Port at the TV-Server to 554.
The solution is very simple, just change the RTSP Port at the TV-Server to 554.
Hi, i have problems with the connection test, it fails at the "RTSP streaming". I use Win7 x86 as Server (MP 1.1 BETA 1) and...
Replies
Views
my MP TV Client has two menus... configuration - which has "server connection" and "external player" and view which has "refresh" No place do i have anything that says "always perform connection test".
my MP TV Client has two menus... configuration - which has "server connection" and "external player" and view which has "refresh"...
Using MP TV Client v1.2.5 and the current stable release of MP. I've copied the gentle.config from my server to the remote client...
Replies
Views
Hi, how to access an old revision ? (e.g. MPTVclient 1.3.2) Revision 1.3.3 does not work for me (Vista x64: Exception error) I want to download the 1.3.2 official review (seems to work) Thanks. Ludis
Hi, how to access an old revision ? (e.g. MPTVclient 1.3.2) Revision 1.3.3 does not work for me (Vista x64: Exception...
Hi, how to access an old revision ? (e.g. MPTVclient 1.3.2) Revision 1.3.3 does not work for me (Vista x64: Exception...
Replies
Views
I do that too. Which is fine for seasons that have completely aireed, but when your adding them as they are aired you need to update the database.
I do that too. Which is fine for seasons that have completely aireed, but when your adding them as they are aired you need to...
When i installed this plugin it ran it's config without needing to open mediaportal plugin and i think that would be handy. At the...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Sorting Question DE
I once had my tv channels listed in order from 2 to whatever, and now 2 is after 19, 3 is after 29, etc. How do I fix that? Thank You!
I once had my tv channels listed in order from 2 to whatever, and now 2 is after 19, 3 is after 29, etc. How do I fix that...
I once had my tv channels listed in order from 2 to whatever, and now 2 is after 19, 3 is after 29, etc. How do I fix that...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, first post, first off, just wanted to say thanks to the team for their dedication and effort to create such a brilliant piece of software. Now to business, I have loaded Media Portal to my HTPC, and I notice in the MP-TV Configuration part, that it has a description of the episode, but it does not show in Media Portal. How...
Hi guys, first post, first off, just wanted to say thanks to the team for their dedication and effort to create such a brilliant...
Hi guys, first post, first off, just wanted to say thanks to the team for their dedication and effort to create such a brilliant...
Replies
Views
Are you using DJBlu's tswriter.ax cause that did it for me:) I had to revert to an older one to scan DVB-T then replace it to scan DVB-S.
Are you using DJBlu's tswriter.ax cause that did it for me:) I had to revert to an older one to scan DVB-T then replace it to scan...
Hi, I have a pinnacle 3010ix DVB/Analog Card in my PC running Windows 7 64bit. Everything has been running fine will all...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Schizophrenic MP? DE
[fixed] Hallo all, I have been a happy MP user for nigh 3 years now. Every now and then, strange things occur, as we all know. However, tonight, something very strange has happened with the TV part of the package. Coming home from my vacation, I started MP and the TV service malfunctioned, so ended up overinstalling the TV...
[fixed] Hallo all, I have been a happy MP user for nigh 3 years now. Every now and then, strange things occur, as we all know...
[fixed] Hallo all, I have been a happy MP user for nigh 3 years now. Every now and then, strange things occur, as we all know...
Replies
Views
just tried with win xp and looks like its working. so might it be windows 7 ???
just tried with win xp and looks like its working. so might it be windows 7 ???
hi, im getting this error when trying to connecto to show epg. the database connection is done correctly but then i get a message...
Replies
Views
I have gotten MPTv Client up and running with the help of this forum. I can play streams and pause/play in VLC. I am having trouble, though, understanding how to configure the client so that I can fast-forward, reverse, and change channels. I have done so much searching that my head is spinning. So I would really appreciate some...
I have gotten MPTv Client up and running with the help of this forum. I can play streams and pause/play in VLC. I am having...
I have gotten MPTv Client up and running with the help of this forum. I can play streams and pause/play in VLC. I am having...
Replies
Views
Hey... this programm isn't bad - please give me any support for this... Btw: I use version 1.3.2 but I didn't find any thread for the new version.
Hey... this programm isn't bad - please give me any support for this... Btw: I use version 1.3.2 but I didn't find any thread for...
UPDATE 20.12.2007 II V1.2.5 And here comes the next one: MPTvClient V1.2.5 Changes: - fixed the bug which happened if you...
Replies
Views
I think it has to do with 64 bit windows. I've tested it on another PC with vista 32bit and it works....
I think it has to do with 64 bit windows. I've tested it on another PC with vista 32bit and it works....
When I connect i get this error (see image) and the following details: See the end of this message for details on invoking...
Replies
Views
err.. it seems I suffered from temporary blindness. ...I missed that thread while my brain was searching for "tvclinet OR mptvclient" string.
err.. it seems I suffered from temporary blindness. ...I missed that thread while my brain was searching for "tvclinet OR...
I cannot seem to get 1.3.2 TvClient to start timeshifting at my 1.0.2 MP TvServer. The problem is after connection is made. I get...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom