MPTvClient (stand alone TV client) (6 Viewers)

MPTvClient is a lightweight client to watch TV using TVServer over the network.
MP1 MP2 silly question DE
mptvdb ?
mptvdb ?
Anyone know what the default mySql Schema Mediaportal uses.I know its not MpTvDbRC1. Silly me I didn't write it down.
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 TV Server Config!!! DE
Thanx for that info but now there's a new hurdle, the software wont unscramble my subcribed channels. My FloppyDTV S2 card works fine with Vista MCE in conjunction with FireDTV viewer, is there a plugin or procedure reqired to make subcribed channels work on my view card?............J
Thanx for that info but now there's a new hurdle, the software wont unscramble my subcribed channels. My FloppyDTV S2 card works...
I've installed Mediaportal but cant get past 1st base in setting up the TV channels. It asks for IP addresses & master TV service...
Replies
Views
I don't know anything about mysql-server, but if you can't se any stream listed in your "stream server" on your TV server, then it must be because your sql-server do not have the right setup to allow streams. There must be a setup parameter like in the mssql-server, where you can enable TCP and open the 1434 port or you can...
I don't know anything about mysql-server, but if you can't se any stream listed in your "stream server" on your TV server, then it...
Hello there! I installed the MP TV Client, connected successfully and began to stream MTV Dance with the standard-options. VLC...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Changing Channel? DE
After more than 8 months without TV-access on my HTPC I finally am back in business. Seems like the channel-changing-problem finally was resolved by gemx with version 1.3.2. Unfortunately I upgraded to a x64 system in the meantime where 1.3.2 doesn't work. Did anybody of you find a solution for making it work on x64 systems ? I tried...
After more than 8 months without TV-access on my HTPC I finally am back in business. Seems like the channel-changing-problem...
Is this possible with the TV Client or can you only view the current stream?? Works well but i cant seem to find best way of...
Replies
Views
**Leadtek PxDVR3200 H Tuner card** Little problem im sure! :-) I want to be able to use the htpc like a normal recorder & view/record an external input/ channel from my tuner card that is either CVBS or SVHS or RGB or YRYBY. Something like pay-tv or a video player for example. What ive done so far: in Tv Server config>TV...
**Leadtek PxDVR3200 H Tuner card** Little problem im sure! :-) I want to be able to use the htpc like a normal recorder &...
**Leadtek PxDVR3200 H Tuner card** Little problem im sure! :-) I want to be able to use the htpc like a normal recorder &...
Replies
Views
I've been playing with For the Record, wich adds that kind of functionality but it changes way to much on my Media Portal as well.. I would love to have the client for TV server with the possibility to schedule recordings. I can manually record channels, but without knowing whats playing, via the TV server config. The only possibility...
I've been playing with For the Record, wich adds that kind of functionality but it changes way to much on my Media Portal as well...
Hi there, I've just got this client working and it's almost exactly what I'm looking for, which is basically, a digiguide type...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, some time ago I tried using the MP TV client for the first time but I had crashes over and over again when starting it. (reported in this thread: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/mp-tv-client-262/announce-mptvclient-v1-2-5-20-12-2007-ii-22027/) Now it seems that .net is needed (was not installed on my desktop) but...
Hi guys, some time ago I tried using the MP TV client for the first time but I had crashes over and over again when starting it...
Hello I've been struggeling with this app for few nights now and can't get it to work, been reading the forum post forward and...
Replies
Views
I have what I think is a unique problem. When I try to use my Hauppauge WinTV HVR-1200 in my Dell XPS-420 Desktop I get this stuttering (clicking like) sound playback. I am viewing HDTV here in Australia. It happens on all channels and it seems to start out fine and then start a few moments later at a continous pace. The picture never...
I have what I think is a unique problem. When I try to use my Hauppauge WinTV HVR-1200 in my Dell XPS-420 Desktop I get this...
I have what I think is a unique problem. When I try to use my Hauppauge WinTV HVR-1200 in my Dell XPS-420 Desktop I get this...
Replies
Views
1433 Error fix Follow this link to the solution for this problem. https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/installation-configuration-support-53/port-1433-blocked-52861/index2.html
1433 Error fix Follow this link to the solution for this problem...
Okay, looks like i am too stupid for all this... maybe someone could help me. When i try to connect to my MP Server I get the...
Replies
Views
:sorry: It wasn't a problem at all. The digital audio stream is coming through fine now.
:sorry: It wasn't a problem at all. The digital audio stream is coming through fine now.
I am using the Hauppauge S/S2 satellite PCI card and MediaPortal acts as a server to allow me to watch the channel on another TV...
Replies
Views
I don't care if it is compact. It just don't play every format. So I want to use KMPlayer. Yes, I changed the target program in the MPC client. But when it launches it says "no valid source".
I don't care if it is compact. It just don't play every format. So I want to use KMPlayer. Yes, I changed the target program in the...
Hello, is it possible to use the MP TV Client with a different player like windows media player or powerdvd player? I would...
Replies
Views
Thank you very much. I will try when I get home. Nevertheless I think I already tried that and I was unable to record from my composite-video channel. I think all the options at the left menu where greyed.
Thank you very much. I will try when I get home. Nevertheless I think I already tried that and I was unable to record from my...
This should be obvious but I've not been able to manually schedule a TV recording. I have connected my Satellite through...
Replies
Views
No never got it working, with my Acer Aspire One, I have no problems with the wifes Laptop though... it is highly annoying i wish i could figure it out...
No never got it working, with my Acer Aspire One, I have no problems with the wifes Laptop though... it is highly annoying i wish i...
Hi i have a new Acer Aspire One , i have Windows XP and 1gb of ram. I have installed VLC and set up MP Client ok. I connect ok all...
Replies
Views
Could perhaps be related to this: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/1-0-final-svn-builds-302/black-screen-after-channel-change-53609/index3.html However too little info to tell... ...but by reading that thread and the referred ones you might find out...
Could perhaps be related to this...
Hi guys, I just tried the MP tv client again (on another pc, gave me an error when I started it) and after some probs regarding the...
Replies
Views
Hello, looks like i've got a really interessting problem. I'm using MP 1.0 with mptv client 1.2.5 and vlc. MP-Server - P4HT 3,2, 1 GB RAM, Mantis DVB-S2 The problem is as soon as i'm streaming the signal, i've got really dirty probs. The quality is more than just okay. But it looks like i've got to less bandwith - using 11...
Hello, looks like i've got a really interessting problem. I'm using MP 1.0 with mptv client 1.2.5 and vlc. MP-Server -...
Hello, looks like i've got a really interessting problem. I'm using MP 1.0 with mptv client 1.2.5 and vlc. MP-Server -...
Replies
Views
tv server is an integral part of mediaportal architecture. need to read the wiki. machine with the tuner cards) needs to be running the tv server. machines that want to view tv, need the mediaportal front end (for full mediaportal functionality) or this forum's app for limited live tv streaming. for a single box instalation (most...
tv server is an integral part of mediaportal architecture. need to read the wiki. machine with the tuner cards) needs to be running...
Hello everyone, This is my first post on here, I've had Mediaportal running good, finally got round to setting up my TV card...
Replies
Views
Hi, I've got this client working, using the 64bit version of v1.3.2 posted on this forum (tv client machine = vista 64 laptop, tv server is vista 32 htpc), and the postings regarding how to open tcp port 1433 properly also on this forum. (I get connect OK in all 4 tests). I get a full listing of channels, with EPG, in TV...
Hi, I've got this client working, using the 64bit version of v1.3.2 posted on this forum (tv client machine = vista 64 laptop...
Hi, I've got this client working, using the 64bit version of v1.3.2 posted on this forum (tv client machine = vista 64 laptop...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Connection Probs DE
seems that the database name is MP release dependent. I'm using MP 1.0 - so I removed the "RC1" from the database name mentioned above, and it worked for me. the error message is different (Can't remember how) depending on if its password/schema error or just plain can't connect to port. 64bit requires the version of the client...
seems that the database name is MP release dependent. I'm using MP 1.0 - so I removed the "RC1" from the database name mentioned...
EDIT: Fixed.. read a different thread and just copy pasted the config from my tvserver folder, changed comp name to my ip. I'm...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 REQ: Source code DE
Sources are here
Sources are here
Hi, I would really like the source code for the latest version. The lastest source code I can find is for 1.2.5. I made a...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 RC3 and MP TV Client (1 Viewer) DE
well...I managed to get 3 different streams but with 3 different programs.. one with mp tv client, one with mediaportal client and one with mediaportal server, all from same server, so I suppose you can get 3 different streams from same server...
well...I managed to get 3 different streams but with 3 different programs.. one with mp tv client, one with mediaportal client and...
Hi, I've been using MP TV Client 1.3.1 together with MP RC2 with no problem for last months. I installed RC3 yesterday, and now...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 port failed DE
try this thread gixxer https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/mp-tv-client-262/mp-tv-client-dummies-45400/
try this thread gixxer https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/mp-tv-client-262/mp-tv-client-dummies-45400/
hi, what a great program gemx THANKS!!! I have a small question i get the port test failed on port 1433, although it works when...
Replies
Views
Never mind - sorted it out. Needed to set the external player also...
Never mind - sorted it out. Needed to set the external player also...
Hi, I've got this problem with this for some time now, and then decided to write. The database connection is correctly...
Replies
Views
Thanks man, that work perfectly!
Thanks man, that work perfectly!
Hi, I raised this in the change channel thread, but I wanted to give it some more attention. Basically in version 1.3.2 if you...
Replies
Views
Thats really a thight fit but if your actual card fits in the new might aswell. A Picture might be helpful(if not too time-consuming)
Thats really a thight fit but if your actual card fits in the new might aswell. A Picture might be helpful(if not too time-consuming)
The hardware on my HTPC is pretty sub-par, it's a 2.4ghz P4 with 1gb of DDR1, Plays divx perfect, interface navigation is smooth...
Replies
Views
Hi I have a problem with HDtv. I have activated dtv-s2 in mediaportal tv server configuration, but when i scan the sattelite no hd channels show up... Is there annything i have to activate in configuration to recieve HD cannels? My system: Win Xp pro 32bit Mediaportal rc3 last ati drivers Powerdvd h264 codecs ffdshow...
Hi I have a problem with HDtv. I have activated dtv-s2 in mediaportal tv server configuration, but when i scan the sattelite no...
Hi I have a problem with HDtv. I have activated dtv-s2 in mediaportal tv server configuration, but when i scan the sattelite no...
Replies
Views
yes, the MPTVclient is a C# program that requires .NET framework. I'm not sure of the required version though, so I would advise to install at least to the 2.0. (the program was released before .net 3.0).
yes, the MPTVclient is a C# program that requires .NET framework. I'm not sure of the required version though, so I would advise...
When I launch mptvclient I immediately get a dialog box stating "The application failed to initialize properly (0xc0000135). Click...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 exception raised DE
Vlc 0.9.0 test, works for streaming.
Vlc 0.9.0 test, works for streaming.
hello, just installed rC2 ad trying tvclient for the first time. I get an exption raised window Error...
Replies
Views
First of all, this client is great. Being able to connect up to my HTPC from anywhere in the house is great. Especially since the Olympics are coming up and I can watch them from my work pc. But enough about that. I was having problems getting this going yesterday. I ended up fixing my streaming issue by adding the hostname to...
First of all, this client is great. Being able to connect up to my HTPC from anywhere in the house is great. Especially since the...
First of all, this client is great. Being able to connect up to my HTPC from anywhere in the house is great. Especially since the...
Replies
Views
There is an extra subforum for the tool here -> MP TV Client - MediaPortal Forum
There is an extra subforum for the tool here -> MP TV Client - MediaPortal Forum
Why didn't exist a download area/faq/wiki for this nice tool? I think that many people here doen't about this program!
Replies
Views
Original author gemx Status: beta SVN URL: https://mediaportal.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/mediaportal/trunk/Tools/MPTvClient Short description MPTvClient is a lightweight client to watch Tv using TvEngine3 over the network. You just need a TvServer installation somewhere and on the client side a player e.g. VLC and this tool. No...
Original author gemx Status: beta SVN URL: https://mediaportal.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/mediaportal/trunk/Tools/MPTvClient...
Original author gemx Status: beta SVN URL: https://mediaportal.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/mediaportal/trunk/Tools/MPTvClient...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom