My Emulators (1 Viewer)

MP1 MP2 Feature Request: Structural Changes (1 Viewer) DE
AW: Feature Request: Structural Changes Thanks for the feeback. :-)
AW: Feature Request: Structural Changes Thanks for the feeback. :-)
Hi all, I think I'm not the only one who misses an active sticky for this subforum. Any Mod here? Also a Roadmap, Issue and...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Artwork corrupt? DE
The starting setting on my side is indeed "114 (custom)" WITHOUT the decimal. There is however another option in the drop-down list which reads "1.14 (CD)". It must have got someting to do with the code getting screwed up by my regional settings (Dutch). Our local decimal is comma (,) instead of dot (.). I've read about this in...
The starting setting on my side is indeed "114 (custom)" WITHOUT the decimal. There is however another option in the drop-down list...
I've just started using the My Emulators plugin and it's got a lot of potential I think. One thing I came across: most of my...
Replies
Views
I think see what's happening there. Since in the version of the plugin you have MP is still running behind the emulator you are playing. When you press the 'B' button it causes the emulator to close, but since MP and the MyEmulators plugin are still running it intercepts the keypress of 'B'. There was a bug with this plugin where...
I think see what's happening there. Since in the version of the plugin you have MP is still running behind the emulator you are...
A while ago I made some changes to this plugin and only now i've realized that I haven't made a separate thread for it and others...
Replies
Views
Many thanks for coming back with a useful overview. I have it working now (I think!) but will check back if any further issues arise. Peter
Many thanks for coming back with a useful overview. I have it working now (I think!) but will check back if any further issues...
All Wondering if there's a set-up walkthrough or any documentation on how to get going with MyEmulators2? I've been through this...
Replies
Views
GameEx hosts a mirror of them: GameEx - Game Front End and HTPC Software > Download > Game Screenshots/Snaps
GameEx hosts a mirror of them: GameEx - Game Front End and HTPC Software > Download > Game Screenshots/Snaps
hi i just installed my emulator, looks nice :-) and has a good FAQ in the FAQ file it said that on side localarcade.com I could...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Thumbnail Problem DE
AW: Thumbnail Problem Aswell it is not possible to add thumbs via the config tool... Meanwhile I found a solution. Just update to the plugin from this one: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/my-emulators-247/inofficial-new-release-major-updates-now-code-73900/
AW: Thumbnail Problem Aswell it is not possible to add thumbs via the config tool... Meanwhile I found a solution. Just update to...
Hello Community, I have a problem with Thumbnails. I am only using PC Games and the Thumbnails doesnt work. I put a picture in...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Some troubles DE
how did you solve it? I'm having the same problem, the path and filenames is correct, but it doesn't show in mediaportal. EDIT: Nevermind, I'm using Vista and I didn't know it was supposed to be in the ProgramData
how did you solve it? I'm having the same problem, the path and filenames is correct, but it doesn't show in mediaportal. EDIT...
Hi, some help needed here! 1> No thumbs at all inside Media Portal... path games = C:\Program Files\Team...
Replies
Views
non of the downloads from that site seem to be working. its just downloading very small files that are corrupt. anyone else having that problem?
non of the downloads from that site seem to be working. its just downloading very small files that are corrupt. anyone else having...
Hi all, I've managed to get everything working nice (Finally!!!). The only thing missing would be the thumb image for snes and...
Replies
Views
Why not close the game with your game controller instead (just use xpadder to map a "hold this button, push this button" sequence to do alt + f4). In my case, I use xpadder to map a sequence to my game controller that calls a ahk executable which will basically taskkill any emulation process (have to hold down both triggers and then...
Why not close the game with your game controller instead (just use xpadder to map a "hold this button, push this button" sequence...
Thanks for a great plugin :thx: I've noticed a strange behavior with this plugin. I've mapped a stop button on my remote to...
Replies
Views
Yeah looks like it's from the Alpha. You will need to upgrade to the Beta first, run the plugin's configuration once, then upgrade to the current release. You can get the Beta from here.
Yeah looks like it's from the Alpha. You will need to upgrade to the Beta first, run the plugin's configuration once, then upgrade...
Hello. I have been using the MyEmulators plugin for a very long time. Unfortunately with the release of the non beta version my...
Replies
Views
If you downloaded the version from the My Emulators post than it is version 3.2 or 3.1.1 something around there. I would either try version 3.5 (The unofficial one) it may solve your problem, or post your problem to that thread so the guy developing the new one will implement what you want in the next release. Here is a link to the...
If you downloaded the version from the My Emulators post than it is version 3.2 or 3.1.1 something around there. I would either...
Hi, I tested my emulators this weekend and it is very nice. I have one 'problem' When I go to emulators I see my pc games...
Replies
Views
This will be fixed in the next version, I was doing something silly with the status icons and running out of handles (not memory, contrary to the exception)
This will be fixed in the next version, I was doing something silly with the status icons and running out of handles (not memory...
Hi, first of all, thanks a lot for your time put into this plugin, I cant wait to get everything running in my living room! I am...
Replies
Views
Allright, nice.. Yep, that's the latest one.. I'm having that option selected without a problem.. However, it's solved in your case! :)
Allright, nice.. Yep, that's the latest one.. I'm having that option selected without a problem.. However, it's solved in your...
Hi I have a problem ussing emulators 2. The front and back-covers are saved with 4 pixels height (see screenshot). I tried to...
Replies
Views
how can you load xpadder with a specific profile in powershell?
how can you load xpadder with a specific profile in powershell?
I just wanted to share some info a pieced together from various sources for people who use xpadder to enable quick saving, loading...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Remote keys mapping DE
Check out Xpadder. i like it the best out of any key mapping programs i've used. its got tons of options and has a pretty nice layout. The feature that i think would be useful in this case is the ability to set a button to switch the entire control set. what you can do is set up one control set for normal operation of...
Check out Xpadder. i like it the best out of any key mapping programs i've used. its got tons of options and has a pretty nice...
Hi friends, once again i decided to install this plugin. Media portal in its RC1 release seems to be very stable, iam pleased...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Installation Help DE
ah! now that does the job!! Why not change the original file? That should make life easier.. :thx:
ah! now that does the job!! Why not change the original file? That should make life easier.. :thx:
I am having a hard time figuring out how to install myemulator. I am running windwos 7 and have the newest version of MP. If...
Replies
Views
Thanks dewds.
Thanks dewds.
G'day dewds, sorry for the off topic post but I am looking to set up a dedicated machine to run emulators and I can't seem to find...
Replies
Views
You're welcome, and I mistakenly thought you were talking about keeping your information between the old version and new version of the My Emulators plugin since the new SVN versions make a new database file. If you wanted to do that then you would probably have to edit the file, but since it's just a Mediaportal upgrade then ya, it's...
You're welcome, and I mistakenly thought you were talking about keeping your information between the old version and new version of...
Hi All, My thread title basically says it all. Is there a way to copy the directory configuration and setup of MyEmulators from...
Replies
Views
I've posted an mpi package to the new download section, so as soon as it is approved I will change the link in the first post. EDIT: Here it is: https://www.team-mediaportal.com/extensions/games-fun/my-emulators
I've posted an mpi package to the new download section, so as soon as it is approved I will change the link in the first post...
Hi, I can't find the download for MyEmulators anywhere! Is it discontinued or misplaced? The link in the main article is dead...
Replies
Views
Thanks for the tip, I actually didn't know you could map things to the R3 until I read your post and played with the program more and realized that it is treated like a button, and is independent of if you have the left and right analog sticks enabled. I am now using R3 myself to do alt+f4 and setting up the macro was very easy in...
Thanks for the tip, I actually didn't know you could map things to the R3 until I read your post and played with the program more...
I wanted to share this info because I found it difficult to get a wireless xbox 360 controller working with Media Portal. It was...
Replies
Views
The new version has this feature: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/my-emulators-247/my-emulators-12771/index60.html#post348881
The new version has this feature: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/my-emulators-247/my-emulators-12771/index60.html#post348881
Hey - So I love MyEmulators, it's a really solid plugin, but my one complaint about it is that there's no easy way to update...
Replies
Views
Thanks Brownard. I'll take the plunge and upgrade. :)
Thanks Brownard. I'll take the plunge and upgrade. :)
Hi all, I am running an older version of MP at the moment with the emulators plugin. I think it is MP 1.6. Just wondering is anyone...
Replies
Views
See this post: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/my-emulators-247/my-emulators-12771/index60.html#post348881
See this post: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/my-emulators-247/my-emulators-12771/index60.html#post348881
Is there a way in My Emulators to launch seperate executables? What I mean by that is, can I have the following heirarchy: My...
Replies
Views
Thank you.
Thank you.
I'm looking at getting a computer to install MP on and I'd like to use the emulator that can be installed as a plugin (I guess)...
Replies
Views
Thanks. I think basically the problem is that My Emulators is not working well with my skin, StreamMP, at the moment, as the emulator thumbnails are not visible. I have to switch back to the basic blue3wide skin for it to be usable. I think the problem might be related to the fact that the StreamMP uses dark backgrounds.
Thanks. I think basically the problem is that My Emulators is not working well with my skin, StreamMP, at the moment, as the...
When I enter My Emulators, all I get is a black screen and on the right hand side is a dark box with the word "year" inside, that's...
Replies
Views
Here is it, if can help you - Big Thnx
Here is it, if can help you - Big Thnx
Hi, I setup My emulators to start PCSX2. In mediaportal plugin setings game start, but when open MP and start game from MP game...
Replies
Views
Cheers, I don't mind at all using the manual option you described above until the next version is released :-) Thanks for me letting me know about it.
Cheers, I don't mind at all using the manual option you described above until the next version is released :-) Thanks for me...
Just moved my system to a windows 8.1 machine. Did a export/import of My Emulators database and everything is working fine in the...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 myEmulators DE
sorry found out how to install. i just have one question what mame emulator is best for medispotal thanks;)
sorry found out how to install. i just have one question what mame emulator is best for medispotal thanks;)
can somebody please tell me how to set up this plug-in and how i can get it to work. i have vista home premium,mediaportal 1.0.1...
Replies
Views
AW: Feature Request: Pre Configurate Emus it would be GREAT!
AW: Feature Request: Pre Configurate Emus it would be GREAT!
Hi there, is it possible to preconfigurate the emulators? If you add a new one, you've got a list with compatible emulators and...
Replies
Views
Yes, I'm using PowerScheduler++. That's my default setting. The behavior is the same if I disable this or leave it enabled. But I think it's better to leave this enabled. Yes. But exactly this setting is the problem. Only if I activate this, the plugin turns off the monitor. I guess most emus are working in a real (dx/opengl)...
Yes, I'm using PowerScheduler++. That's my default setting. The behavior is the same if I disable this or leave it enabled. But I...
Hallo, I have a problem with starting Projet64. If I start Project64 the monitor goes black (suspend MP while running) and then...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom