My Emulators (8 Viewers)

If you have problems keeping MP disabled with .bat files (ie for emulators) or with game launchers (for example in Diablo 3) in Emulators 2, you just have to make bat files with a check of running process in it. - Example 1: keep MP disabled for mame emulator D: cd "\Jeux\MAME" "MAMEUIFX64 v0.147 CAVESH3 NONAG.exe" %1 :loop CLS...
If you have problems keeping MP disabled with .bat files (ie for emulators) or with game launchers (for example in Diablo 3) in...
If you have problems keeping MP disabled with .bat files (ie for emulators) or with game launchers (for example in Diablo 3) in...
Replies
Views
Yes, I'm using PowerScheduler++. That's my default setting. The behavior is the same if I disable this or leave it enabled. But I think it's better to leave this enabled. Yes. But exactly this setting is the problem. Only if I activate this, the plugin turns off the monitor. I guess most emus are working in a real (dx/opengl)...
Yes, I'm using PowerScheduler++. That's my default setting. The behavior is the same if I disable this or leave it enabled. But I...
Hallo, I have a problem with starting Projet64. If I start Project64 the monitor goes black (suspend MP while running) and then...
Replies
Views
Hi guys! first, I have to say i'm not really sure if this question in leagal to ask here so if it isn't please guide me :) So, I'm trying to play dragon ball Z infinite world and naruto ultimate ninja 5 and it all works fine in batteling and stuff but when I try to go to the story modes and move the left analogue stick or the d pad...
Hi guys! first, I have to say i'm not really sure if this question in leagal to ask here so if it isn't please guide me :) So...
Hi guys! first, I have to say i'm not really sure if this question in leagal to ask here so if it isn't please guide me :) So...
Replies
Views
Not currently, but I'll definitely look into it for the next release
Not currently, but I'll definitely look into it for the next release
Hi. I have just downloaded the myemulators plugin for mediaportal and have added a bunch of emulators and roms. Functionally...
Replies
Views
Thanks, looks like it was choking because they have no file extension - it's fixed for the next version.
Thanks, looks like it was choking because they have no file extension - it's fixed for the next version.
Hi there, I recently installed My Emulators 2. When i go to the main Import tab (from the config screen), the importer manages to...
Replies
Views
Have you got the PCSX2 emulator running correctly? I cant get it to work...tried different settings and different games....
Have you got the PCSX2 emulator running correctly? I cant get it to work...tried different settings and different games....
Hi all, I have setup PCSX2 using the --nogui switch and suspend mediaportal whilst playing and it all seems to work well. I have...
Replies
Views
Sounds great. I'm looking forward to giving it a go when you release the update. Would be great to have them all available in MP (y)
Sounds great. I'm looking forward to giving it a go when you release the update. Would be great to have them all available in MP (y)
Hi, I'm trying to setup My Emulators to run steam games. It works perfectly for any other game, but when I try to run a steam...
Replies
Views
you got to klick left side on xml and mark emulator2 in the following list. at the moment i cant say it more clearly .. hope this will help.
you got to klick left side on xml and mark emulator2 in the following list. at the moment i cant say it more clearly .. hope this...
Hi all, Just found this great plugin and loving it! I am having trouble getting it on the homescreen though. I am using...
Replies
Views
Hi, most of the games should have some other exe files for direct starting the game. If the Launcher is used for DRM/ License check i think the only way is to crack the Game.
Hi, most of the games should have some other exe files for direct starting the game. If the Launcher is used for DRM/ License...
Hi, i have some games i.e. Ubisofts "Assassin's Creed" which cannot be startetet directly with an exe file but starting first an...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Categories DE
This is already done in the alpha release although you have to manually edit the groups file atm. There is a groups editor in the upcoming beta release though :) The groups file is "C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\Emulators2Groups.xml" You can get an idea of the format by looking at the existing group but a basic group...
This is already done in the alpha release although you have to manually edit the groups file atm. There is a groups editor in the...
Could you add option to browse game by (user-defined) categories instead of by consoles? So for example I could group all mario...
Replies
Views
thx for answering! i did it, bought me a xb360 wireless controller :-) like you said, worked out of the box! i now understand the working of the emulators, i did install a few of them last night and played some roms.. unfortunately the games are too old to play on my samsung 63" flat-tv. maybe i will play them in window mode...
thx for answering! i did it, bought me a xb360 wireless controller :-) like you said, worked out of the box! i now understand the...
so, iam a beginner with mediaportal but for now all is working good. time for the next step: playing with my htpc, inside MP. i...
Replies
Views
The plugin should 'suspend' MP when launching a PC Game (for emulators the option is 'Suspend MediaPortal while running') and it should stop MP listening for inputs so not sure why it's not working for you.
The plugin should 'suspend' MP when launching a PC Game (for emulators the option is 'Suspend MediaPortal while running') and it...
Hey there guys, I´m using a PS3 Pad via Motioninjoy as an XBOX360 Pad to navigate threw MediaPortal, everything works fine when...
Replies
Views
ah ok, thanks :)
ah ok, thanks :)
Hi, I am loving myemulators at the moment :) thank you. However I have a couple of questions. I have just put final fantasy...
Replies
Views
No you can't do that using the current PC Games implementation - but you might be able to hack together a PC Games 'Emulator' where the roms are shortcuts to the game executables and the 'emulator exe' is a bat file that runs the shortcut. I think this has been done before because PC games were broken for a while.
No you can't do that using the current PC Games implementation - but you might be able to hack together a PC Games 'Emulator' where...
iv'e just got alot of mame games and would like to use the mame emulator through MediaPortal 1.2.0. how do i set up my emulators to...
Replies
Views
Thanks for the reply - i dont recall a skin supplied with the latest version (the one installed by StreamedMP) Can you post or share with me some manual on how to enable it?
Thanks for the reply - i dont recall a skin supplied with the latest version (the one installed by StreamedMP) Can you post or...
I really think i can enjoy MyEmulators with StreamMP much more if the skin would have behaved like My Movies (or similar) in...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, I want to know how I can delete the black square to the right of the screen.. (See the screenshot bellow) Best regards, Marcel
Hi guys, I want to know how I can delete the black square to the right of the screen.. (See the screenshot bellow) Best...
Hi guys, I want to know how I can delete the black square to the right of the screen.. (See the screenshot bellow) Best...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 New Games Overlay DE
Hi guys, im quite experienced with MP and myEmulators but cant seem to figure this out. Im currently using StreamedMP as a skin and love the feature of new Movies/Tv shows overlay but cannot get it to work with my Games. I always get new movies under the games menu and it annoys me. Also on a side note, when i select play games in...
Hi guys, im quite experienced with MP and myEmulators but cant seem to figure this out. Im currently using StreamedMP as a skin and...
Hi guys, im quite experienced with MP and myEmulators but cant seem to figure this out. Im currently using StreamedMP as a skin and...
Replies
Views
AW: Problem with "stop emulation with mapped button" The Logitech Harmony is a IR remote controller, Not a Keyboard :)
AW: Problem with "stop emulation with mapped button" The Logitech Harmony is a IR remote controller, Not a Keyboard :)
Hi i have a problem with myemulators 4.0.1.13 an MP1.2 When i close the znes emulator with the "stop emulation with mapped...
Replies
Views
Thanks very much! The installer worked! I have not yet had time to try out the installed app but after I have had time to set it up I will try and remember to post in that other thread my results.
Thanks very much! The installer worked! I have not yet had time to try out the installed app but after I have had time to set it...
Hi, there. I googled first to see if there was a solution, but the only post I found seemed to be a different issue or I didn't...
Replies
Views
AW: Feature Request: Structural Changes Thanks for the feeback. :-)
AW: Feature Request: Structural Changes Thanks for the feeback. :-)
Hi all, I think I'm not the only one who misses an active sticky for this subforum. Any Mod here? Also a Roadmap, Issue and...
Replies
Views
AW: Covers & fanart for myEmulators Have uploaded my fanart pics here: Zippyshare.com - Fanart_Consoles.rar Win7: Extract it to C:\ Other win: search for the rigth path Have fun :D pOpY
AW: Covers & fanart for myEmulators Have uploaded my fanart pics here: Zippyshare.com - Fanart_Consoles.rar Win7: Extract it to...
Hi! I figured we could try to collect some coverart for games and consoles in this thread. I'm been working on a few covers, but...
Replies
Views
AW: How to add console emulator fanart? Hey. Until the fix is here, how can i add the system/emulator fanart manually? What are the needed filenames? Ill think the correct directory is: C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\thumbs\myEmulators\emulators\[systemname] Rigth? thx popy
AW: How to add console emulator fanart? Hey. Until the fix is here, how can i add the system/emulator fanart manually? What...
Hi there, I have installed the unofficial 1.2Beta version of My Emulators. I am new to emulators, but so-far things have been...
Replies
Views
AW: Feature Request: Pre Configurate Emus it would be GREAT!
AW: Feature Request: Pre Configurate Emus it would be GREAT!
Hi there, is it possible to preconfigurate the emulators? If you add a new one, you've got a list with compatible emulators and...
Replies
Views
R
MP1 MP2 SQLite Por DE
does the plugin still work under 1.1.3??? multiseat?
does the plugin still work under 1.1.3??? multiseat?
Hey guys, i got a problem with sqlite and myemulators the following error message willappear, when i'm going to press the save...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Remote keys mapping DE
Check out Xpadder. i like it the best out of any key mapping programs i've used. its got tons of options and has a pretty nice layout. The feature that i think would be useful in this case is the ability to set a button to switch the entire control set. what you can do is set up one control set for normal operation of...
Check out Xpadder. i like it the best out of any key mapping programs i've used. its got tons of options and has a pretty nice...
Hi friends, once again i decided to install this plugin. Media portal in its RC1 release seems to be very stable, iam pleased...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Configuration error DE
I removed gamestemp and now i get this message: http://pastebin.com/LdRJZm7D
I removed gamestemp and now i get this message: http://pastebin.com/LdRJZm7D
Hello! I have been using official MyEmulators for a while and it worked great. But now i have installed V1.2 and tried...
Replies
Views
I'm actually now working on the "yet another new version" release with Brownard ( new title with the next release :) ). I personally want this feature as well so you can be there will be development on this.
I'm actually now working on the "yet another new version" release with Brownard ( new title with the next release :) ). I...
Hey all, Lately I've been building an arcade box for someone for Xmas and have been trying out various front-ends. I noticed...
Replies
Views
Thanks dewds.
Thanks dewds.
G'day dewds, sorry for the off topic post but I am looking to set up a dedicated machine to run emulators and I can't seem to find...
Replies
Views
Chreekar, I have sent you a PM in this forum discussing sourceforge access.
Chreekar, I have sent you a PM in this forum discussing sourceforge access.
I wondering why the people make unofficial releases instead work together in one unique plugin. The official version seems to be...
Replies
Views
Does not work for me, when I try to setup fresh install of MP. This version of DLL does not create PC games in database. So i need to install first myemulators 3.5 then update them to compatibility check then use this update.
Does not work for me, when I try to setup fresh install of MP. This version of DLL does not create PC games in database. So i need...
NOT NEEDED This version is not needed any more after brownards release. Please find it here. Hello peeps, This is a...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom