My Lyrics Plugin (4 Viewers)

Thanks, tried it. Seems similar to the tagrunner program i mentioned. the 30 day trial has limitations: Leaves out 50% of the songs and cuts off lyrics at a certain point. tomtom
Thanks, tried it. Seems similar to the tagrunner program i mentioned. the 30 day trial has limitations: Leaves out 50% of the...
With the upcoming new version with support for lrc lyrics and reading lyrics from mp3s (thanks mackey for all his hard work), I...
Replies
Views
You are right that the plugin shouldn't throw an exception for incomplete LRC-files. I'll make sure that this is handled better in the future. Thanks for the report.
You are right that the plugin shouldn't throw an exception for incomplete LRC-files. I'll make sure that this is handled better in...
Hello, I have lrc files (with the same name as the MP3) in all of my music folders -- is there any way I can batch import these...
Replies
Views
Hello!! I just downloaded that plugin and I amtrying toinstall it. I have the version 1.2.3 RC2 installed now.I saw the read me note's, I did copy-paste everything from "0.2.2.0 files" int MediaPortal Library but I can't anterstant what is the configuration.exe from everything in their. Finally,is version 1.2.3 RC2 ok for this...
Hello!! I just downloaded that plugin and I amtrying toinstall it. I have the version 1.2.3 RC2 installed now.I saw the read me...
The topic pretty much says it. I guess you parse from some site, right? Is there then a way to add more sites? I know this...
Replies
Views
Hil, and thank you all for the kind words! I really appreciate it. :) I'm currently working hard with a new GUI-construct, which makes both the viewing of regular lyrics and lrc's, and the creation of lrc-files from regular lyrics possible using the same screen. I cannot say if it will totally overcome the need for a autoscroll...
Hil, and thank you all for the kind words! I really appreciate it. :) I'm currently working hard with a new GUI-construct, which...
First of all I would like to thank mackey for his great support for this plugin, Since the extra space bug by the tagreader (not my...
Replies
Views
Ok I will try to search album by album and see if that gives better results. Also just used the LRC editor to do one song and its very easy so will do songs from my database and add them as and when I can.
Ok I will try to search album by album and see if that gives better results. Also just used the LRC editor to do one song and...
Just wondering how common it is to find LRC files generally. Of my 8600 ish songs, my lyrics only seems to find lyrics for about...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Remote - Scroll DE
Hi mackey I'll try the new version this evening ... Remote: maybe it possible map the "+" key to increase the speed :)
Hi mackey I'll try the new version this evening ... Remote: maybe it possible map the "+" key to increase the speed :)
Thank you for this plugin How can I scroll text with my remote control (imon pad) ? :thx:
Replies
Views
Sorted, it always helps to enable the plugin.......Doh! Just got to get the mp3 tags sorted now. Thanks, and keep up the excellent work.
Sorted, it always helps to enable the plugin.......Doh! Just got to get the mp3 tags sorted now. Thanks, and keep up the...
I've upgraded to the latests Mediaportal (love it to bits), installed the My Lyrics plug as per the instruction.........but....no...
Replies
Views
Thanks a lot for your response. As for the lrc, may be I already had them inside the mp3 without knowing it so I think your new version grabs it correctly from the mp3's and not from the sites. :sorry:
Thanks a lot for your response. As for the lrc, may be I already had them inside the mp3 without knowing it so I think your new...
Hi Mackey, Here is my first test : It seems your plug-in did find some lrc files. I have had a problem with scrolling lyrics ...
Replies
Views
Thank you very much for looking in to it, I look forward to the new version! :thx:
Thank you very much for looking in to it, I look forward to the new version! :thx:
Hello, I listen to a lot of hebrew music, now there is a website with lots of lyrics for this music. is it possible to add this...
Replies
Views
how to mod it for foofarwa 1.8 skin ? 16:9 thanks for this awsome plugin !!! being hard of hearing all my life, this will let me actually know what they are singing about :)) Vff I found that I copied the xml from xface to the foofarwa's skin folder (overwrite the existing one) works great for me
how to mod it for foofarwa 1.8 skin ? 16:9 thanks for this awsome plugin !!! being hard of hearing all my life, this will let me...
MyLyrics 0.22 seems to work with MP 0.2.3.0 RC2 (no SVN) and Harley's new Xface skin (having copied mylyrics.xml from blueTwoWide)...
Replies
Views
i tried bg nova and there it works as it should. i have newest version of black glass 2.7.0 and there it doesnt work :S EDIT: yeah great! I copied the myLyrics.xml from Nova Skin to normal BlackGlass skin, and now it works perfect! But meanwhile i find the Nova Skin a bit better than normal Black Glass :D
i tried bg nova and there it works as it should. i have newest version of black glass 2.7.0 and there it doesnt work :S EDIT...
hi there, im using newest Version of MP, mylyrics and BlackGlass Skin. Look were the lyrics positioned. There are bottom left...
Replies
Views
Hi Vetlel, what skin are you using? I've made a modification to the Blue3Wide skin that changes the link to "Now Playing" to "My Lyrics" if its installed. It was mainly written to add support for music Fanart, so its in the Fanart Handler Plugin thread here...
Hi Vetlel, what skin are you using? I've made a modification to the Blue3Wide skin that changes the link to "Now Playing" to "My...
Hi again, Is it possible to have the my lyrics screen replace the nowplaying screen? Or, if i implement the my lyrics labels into...
Replies
Views
Hi idioteque It is a good idea with the autoscroll functionality, however it is with the current MP GUI controls not possible to implement the task with a proper result. I actually implemented the scroll functionality some time ago, but no control was 100% fit for the task, and you could not both have the static textarea and the...
Hi idioteque It is a good idea with the autoscroll functionality, however it is with the current MP GUI controls not possible to...
Hi Mackey, I really love your plugin and I have 1 last feature request, Auto scroll. I know there has been some debate on how...
Replies
Views
The algorithm for detecting LRC files is strict which basically is a good thing. However I'll see if one or two things can be done so it recognizes some LRCs than would clash with LRC viewers. Thanks for the report.
The algorithm for detecting LRC files is strict which basically is a good thing. However I'll see if one or two things can be done...
Hi, When I try to view the "LRC only" portion of my lyrics database, I only get a few artists listed. I've tried deleting and...
Replies
Views
Thanks for the fast reply! Then I will no longer participate to lyricwiki database . Have a nice day!
Thanks for the fast reply! Then I will no longer participate to lyricwiki database . Have a nice day!
Hi Everyone ! I would like to know if someone has problems fetching lyrics in the LyricWiki database ? It doesn't seems to work...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Looser searching DE
Thanks Mackey.
Thanks Mackey.
Hi Mackay! I have a request for a future MyLyrics. The proportion of tracks in my collection marked as having no lyrics is quite...
Replies
Views
Yes, upgrading to MP 1.5 solved it - thanks ... :) I was reluctant to upgrade to 1.5 as I am still on Windows XP, but all looks OK, so far .....
Yes, upgrading to MP 1.5 solved it - thanks ... :) I was reluctant to upgrade to 1.5 as I am still on Windows XP, but all looks...
I am using MP v1.4.0 with My Lyrics v1.8.0.223 on Widows XP and I have 7,335 songs in my music database. I know that about 80% of...
Replies
Views
Ok, thank you Sdf
Ok, thank you Sdf
Hi Mackey! Now that my lyrics has become near perfect I've discovered something strange. When I play dts .wav files (with...
Replies
Views
Yes, i've found out that the problem was in my music db... i was sure it was ok, but the file lenght was 200k... i deleted it, redid a scan, and now is more than 10mb... thanks for the help
Yes, i've found out that the problem was in my music db... i was sure it was ok, but the file lenght was 200k... i deleted it...
I've many mp3 in my MP music DB, but if i go in the music database browse and musica database batch search of MyLyrics, there are 0...
Replies
Views
(Btw, the link is: http://msdn2.microsoft.com/en-us/live/default.aspx)
(Btw, the link is: http://msdn2.microsoft.com/en-us/live/default.aspx)
Perhaps instead of using googles soap api, could I suggest using microsofts live soap api? http://search.live.com/developer I...
Replies
Views
Hi, thanks for your quick response! I wil try it out in the next few days! Bye Heintje
Hi, thanks for your quick response! I wil try it out in the next few days! Bye Heintje
Hi, is it possible just to configure myLyrics on machine and then use these settings on all other machines, too`? I have a...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 No Lyrics displayed DE
Thank you for you reply. I try to upgrade to MP 1.5, hope this helps. Meantime, i use Lyrics 1.7 as workaround.
Thank you for you reply. I try to upgrade to MP 1.5, hope this helps. Meantime, i use Lyrics 1.7 as workaround.
Hello! I have strange problems with My Lyrics plugin. MP 1.4, using skin Streamed 2.1.3.3377 Any of 1.8 versions ( I tested...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Flac lyrics DE
Is it possible anyway to add the same tags to a flac as to mp3? I can't add cover arts to flac but don't know whether this is due to the program (tag & rename) or the file format...
Is it possible anyway to add the same tags to a flac as to mp3? I can't add cover arts to flac but don't know whether this is due...
Does this plugin read from and write to flac tags?I can't seem to get it to do either.I tagged some with MPTagThat and also tried...
Replies
Views
Big thanks, and I wish you a happy new year right back!
Big thanks, and I wish you a happy new year right back!
Any chance of updating so it will be compatible with latest final release of MP? I cannot install silent since it is throwing a...
Replies
Views
Thank you!
Thank you!
I couldn't find my lyrics under titan skin, is it supported? Thank you!
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 lyrics.xml support DE
Hi orencha, Oh, so you have been using a really old version of MyLyrics and now wants to start using the latest version? Understandable, but I removed the support for the old xml-type database a couple of releases ago, since I thought noone still was stuck on the old database. I quess I was wrong :-). But please send me a link an...
Hi orencha, Oh, so you have been using a really old version of MyLyrics and now wants to start using the latest version...
Hi, I've been using the previous versions of the MyLyrics plugin for a long time in the past, and still have the LYRICS.XML...
Replies
Views
This has to be implemented into the lyrics plugin then. But lycris will be smoothly integrated into MP after 0.2.3 has been released ;)
This has to be implemented into the lyrics plugin then. But lycris will be smoothly integrated into MP after 0.2.3 has been released ;)
Hi, what a fantastic plugin! But when playing a song via Last.FM it is possible to open MyLyrics. The display shows the current...
Replies
Views
MiniLyrics might use other feeds than MyLyrics. MyLyrics uses a total of 8 sites/services which I find succifient. MiniLyrics might use more. I'm a bit curious of nature.. :) Which lyrics does MiniLyrics find that MyLyrics doesn't?
MiniLyrics might use other feeds than MyLyrics. MyLyrics uses a total of 8 sites/services which I find succifient. MiniLyrics might...
Congratulations for the work. My Lyrics Plugin why not find some lyrics, and the MiniLyrics found OK? Grateful. ... els ...
Replies
Views
Hi BERND, Yes, there has a change in the public SVN (and accordingly also in disasters' version) that don't allow calls to UpdateTrackPosition which MyLyrics 1.41 does. Therefore I have made some changes and release a 1.42 beta that is accesable from the Extention Installer. See this thread for details...
Hi BERND, Yes, there has a change in the public SVN (and accordingly also in disasters' version) that don't allow calls to...
Hello, after updating to last SVN (disaster edition), if I want to switch to myLyrics MP crashes. Has anybody an idea what's...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Export DE
Hi Dean 1. No, that is not supported. You can do a complete search and then see all marked tracks within the configuration, but there is no feature which exports the list to a txt-file or similar. 2. With the export feature you can export the lyrics in your lyrics db into your music files. An existing lyrics will be overwritten...
Hi Dean 1. No, that is not supported. You can do a complete search and then see all marked tracks within the configuration, but...
Hello Mackey First off, thanks for a great Plugin. Just a couple of questions. 1. is it possible to export a list of marked...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom