Remote - Scroll (1 Viewer)

Jammyz

Portal Pro
January 28, 2009
Home Country
Italy Italy
Thank you for this plugin

How can I scroll text with my remote control (imon pad) ?

:D

mackey

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 1, 2006
    right there
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    Thank you for this plugin

How can I scroll text with my remote control (imon pad) ?

:D

Hi Jammyz,

The scroll feature is just having its revival these days in the "MyLyrics 1.22 RC" version, that you can download here. If you enable the autoscroll feature in the MyLyrics configuration and use of one the currently supported skins (Blue3, Blue3wide and StreamedMP) then the autoscroll function should start automatically. It starts with the slowest speed but you can change it with the 'S'-key on the keyboard; there are 6 different speeds. I haven't found a key on the basic MCE remote yet, but you are welcome to suggest one.

regards,
    Soren

Jammyz

Portal Pro
    January 28, 2009
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    Hi mackey
    I'll try the new version this evening ...

Remote: maybe it possible map the "+" key to increase the speed :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

in some of the previous logs: [2021-10-20 19:19:48,879] [Log ] [MPMain ] [INFO ] - Main: GPU_HUNG - Error in the application. -2005530508 (Unknown) at Microsoft.DirectX.Direct3D.Device.PresentInternal(tagRECT* sourceRectangle, tagRECT* destRectangle, IntPtr overrideWindow) at Microsoft.DirectX.Direct3D.Device.Present()...
    in some of the previous logs: [2021-10-20 19:19:48,879] [Log ] [MPMain ] [INFO ] - Main: GPU_HUNG - Error in the application...
    Hi All, Hope everyone is safe & well, in these trying times. As I live in a city that has been incarcerated for rmonths, thought I...
    Replies
    Views
    Thanks. Your screenshot is showing the "TVGuide", the mentioned "MiniEPG" appears, if you press "enter" or "OK" during Live-TV. But you're right, the channel arrow and PIP button are not reachable by mouse, something insibile is overlapping them and preventing focus. I'll fix that. Anyway, I'll provide a new installer to you soon...
    Thanks. Your screenshot is showing the "TVGuide", the mentioned "MiniEPG" appears, if you press "enter" or "OK" during Live-TV. But...
    I have a new tuner card (Hauppauge model 01609: WinTV-quadHD). It has four tuners and also an IR remote control. I can't figure...
    Replies
    Views
    This seem to happen only occasingly for some users. I never saw it for example with my windows 10 system. As you said it doesn't cause any mis-functionality, it is just annoying. It's on the bugfix agenda for next MP2.4 release. That's correct, there are two options: Using the navigation buttons or the mouse wheel. It's also...
    This seem to happen only occasingly for some users. I never saw it for example with my windows 10 system. As you said it doesn't...
    I am using Windows 7, Media Portal 2.32, WMC skin and have 5 satellite TV cards installed. The only error I get when I start Media...
    Replies
    Views
    I do have "HID" and "full keyboard" selected and already thought of using the mappings panel in the Config settings for HID. I was looking for keymap.xml because the "Technical Notes" in that article say that the default handler is still handling some keys. Also, the wiki article used to reference "Generic-HID.xml", which I couldn't...
    I do have "HID" and "full keyboard" selected and already thought of using the mappings panel in the Config settings for HID. I was...
    Evening everyone, Is anyone operating Windows 10 and the latest installation of Mediaportal with iMON Frontview working, in...
    Replies
    Views
    I've been using version 1.2.2.0 for years and have found no need to upgrade to newer version. I hate it that skins loose compatibility with almost every new version. And new skins are too 'fancy' for my taste. I use a customized version of the default wide skin with only Videos and TV in the main menu. I use mediaportal for recording...
    I've been using version 1.2.2.0 for years and have found no need to upgrade to newer version. I hate it that skins loose...
    I've been using version 1.2.2.0 for years and have found no need to upgrade to newer version. I hate it that skins loose...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom