other features (of release or svn versions) (7 Viewers)

general talk, support and improvement suggestions for other MediaPortal features in here
It's bugged me for a while that when I press the Info key on my remote whilst watching TV, it brings up the OSD but pressing it again doesn't hide the OSD but brings up another menu and it takes a third press of the key to get clear TV again. I just found, by complete accident, that pressing Y on the keyboard toggles the OSD...
It's bugged me for a while that when I press the Info key on my remote whilst watching TV, it brings up the OSD but pressing it...
It's bugged me for a while that when I press the Info key on my remote whilst watching TV, it brings up the OSD but pressing it...
Replies
Views
No Support, so no system details... Is there a way to map the action of cycling the view to a key or remote button? I have scanned all the actions and there seems to be nothing in there. Checking the source code it seems that the layouting functions are protected in WindowPluginBase. So just to make sure I get it right, I would...
No Support, so no system details... Is there a way to map the action of cycling the view to a key or remote button? I have...
No Support, so no system details... Is there a way to map the action of cycling the view to a key or remote button? I have...
Replies
Views
I think last time I tried that it crashed or locked up or something. I can't say I've noticed any update prompt for a while actually. Anyway, I've downloaded and installed the latest version, so things should be OK now.
I think last time I tried that it crashed or locked up or something. I can't say I've noticed any update prompt for a while...
Running MP1.2B and I find the pulsating red light in the top left corner when watching a programme that's being recorded VERY...
Replies
Views
AW: Feature Request: Radio and Tv at the same time Even better would be to have the picture from one tv station and the sound from another, so it would be possible to look at the hd picture from a foreign country and the moderator from your own.... Just kidding... But i am really excited about that 2 player feature of mp2
AW: Feature Request: Radio and Tv at the same time Even better would be to have the picture from one tv station and the sound from...
Hello Community and TeamMediaPortal, I've got a suggestion. Maybe you can build this into a future version. When i watch the...
Replies
Views
pushing the topic again ;) is there anyone out there good enough in programming to finish gemx work for this issue? I am not apparentely :( would be great to have this option! can't even be too hard to include the epg data and select which show you want to record (as for two consequitve recordings there is even an overlap if you have...
pushing the topic again ;) is there anyone out there good enough in programming to finish gemx work for this issue? I am not...
Since this feature is now in SVN for a long time and has never worked completely, i decided to take the chance to complete this...
Replies
Views
+2 on the default titles change
+2 on the default titles change
Hi guys, sorry that my first post here in 3 years is a 'gimmee', but up untill now the 'search' button has fullfilled all my needs...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Feature Requests DE
Below is a partial quote from pgitta in another thread. His ideas strongly fit in with my thinking. So I thought I would just try to revive his suggestions in a new thread. He is a big fan of MP but had to drop it in favor of sage TV and here are some of the reasons why. Please consider these features for future releases of MP. I...
Below is a partial quote from pgitta in another thread. His ideas strongly fit in with my thinking. So I thought I would just try...
Below is a partial quote from pgitta in another thread. His ideas strongly fit in with my thinking. So I thought I would just try...
Replies
Views
how about this Network Sorcerer: Shutting down and Wake-on-LAN perhaps you could schedule a task with it.
how about this Network Sorcerer: Shutting down and Wake-on-LAN perhaps you could schedule a task with it.
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 Alpha MediaPortal Skin: Blue 3 wide Windows Version: Win 7 Home Premium 32bit CPU Type: intel Duo...
Replies
Views
Is there a plugin or feature to show now plaing with a small popup on a remote Computer? I know there's Ipimp, but that's to much for this purpose. MediaPortal Version: 1.1.3 MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: Windows 7 Ultimate 32bit CPU Type: Intel E6750 2x2.67 Ghz HDD: 1x OCT Vertex 2 60GB and 2x Samsung 2TB...
Is there a plugin or feature to show now plaing with a small popup on a remote Computer? I know there's Ipimp, but that's to much...
Is there a plugin or feature to show now plaing with a small popup on a remote Computer? I know there's Ipimp, but that's to much...
Replies
Views
Hi Tourettes, I just upgraded to svn 27454, and now animal planet HD is working .......
Hi Tourettes, I just upgraded to svn 27454, and now animal planet HD is working .......
MediaPortal Version: Latest SVN MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: Windows 7 x64 CPU Type: Intel Atom 330...
Replies
Views
Hello, got a few questions to: Video Folders - MediaPortal Wiki Would it be possible to add support for other ports than 21. It's totally stupid running a ftp server on std. ports.. And you can even choose a port other than 21 except that it does not work as it isn't supported. You just get a fine error in log files. Another thing...
Hello, got a few questions to: Video Folders - MediaPortal Wiki Would it be possible to add support for other ports than 21. It's...
Hello, got a few questions to: Video Folders - MediaPortal Wiki Would it be possible to add support for other ports than 21. It's...
Replies
Views
I needed something similar for dual screen usage and have compiled version that keeps MP full speed when not in focus. If your still looking for it let me know.
I needed something similar for dual screen usage and have compiled version that keeps MP full speed when not in focus. If your...
Hope this is the right place for this. I'm running a 2nd screen HTPC with an RF remote, which is simultaneously used for other...
Replies
Views
AW: MiniDisplay with the new iMon API I just found this thread and hoped to find something about the API... The API seems to be pretty simple: http://download.soundgraph.com/path/API/iMON_Display_API_1_00_0929.pdf But the source of the MiniDisplayPlugin is confusing me.. I can't find anything in the docs how to add a new driver...
AW: MiniDisplay with the new iMon API I just found this thread and hoped to find something about the API... The API seems to be...
Hi guys. At late September the guys at SoundGraph finally :bitch: released the iMon API after a lot of pressure from alot of...
Replies
Views
No but you can make sure its right. If you have your video in a folder then you can also put a .TXT file or .NFO file in the folder with the IMDB # and it will use that to match online, as long as the options "Enable NFO Scanner" and "Auto-Approve on NFO File IMDB Match" are checked in the Movingpictures Configuration. What I did...
No but you can make sure its right. If you have your video in a folder then you can also put a .TXT file or .NFO file in the folder...
One thing I have always had an issue with is the fact that you have to exit mediaportal and start the separate configuration...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I was trying to record a serie, episode by episode, and found after about 30 minutes that a TV program is consider as a TV Serie if I choice "Record every time on this channel" when doing a search on the TV program. I wanted it to be "TV Serie" because of the path I want to record them, and the name I want it to be...
Hi everyone, I was trying to record a serie, episode by episode, and found after about 30 minutes that a TV program is consider...
Hi everyone, I was trying to record a serie, episode by episode, and found after about 30 minutes that a TV program is consider...
Replies
Views
Hello Community and TeamMediaPortal, I've got a suggestion. Maybe you can build this into a future version. The one in the general settings under the audio codec and renderer one audio renderer + audio codec for audio A and one audio renderer + audio codec for audio B and the whole can then change by a button. Sample like...
Hello Community and TeamMediaPortal, I've got a suggestion. Maybe you can build this into a future version. The one in the...
Hello Community and TeamMediaPortal, I've got a suggestion. Maybe you can build this into a future version. The one in the...
Replies
Views
Re : Feature request: Auto Disk cleanup Maintenance or solution Or maybe we need a Scheduled task ? Is there someone that can make a batch file who execute a maintenance job of the Disk cleanup tools included in windows ?
Re : Feature request: Auto Disk cleanup Maintenance or solution Or maybe we need a Scheduled task ? Is there someone that can make...
Htpc and windows usage generate lot of temporary files like logs, dumps and other junk files that make diminish free space and so...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: MP 1.2.0 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Wide Windows Version: W7x64 (fully patched) CPU Type: AMD Phenom II X3 705e HDD: 1 x 64GB Intel X25e SSD, 2 x Samsung 1TB Memory: 8GB 1333MHz (6GB Timeshift) Motherboard: M4A785TD-M EVO Video Card: ATI HD5450 Passive Video Card Driver: 10.10a Sound Card: Integrated Sound...
MediaPortal Version: MP 1.2.0 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Wide Windows Version: W7x64 (fully patched) CPU Type: AMD Phenom II X3...
MediaPortal Version: MP 1.2.0 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Wide Windows Version: W7x64 (fully patched) CPU Type: AMD Phenom II X3...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I've recently moved over to mediaportal from xbmc, reluctantly I might add. But, the pvr abilities of xbmc are not ready. Anyway, what I am missing most is a frontend for a bittorrent client. What I think would be great would be a plugin for connecting to a bittorrent daemon. I am thinking along the lines of...
Hi all, I've recently moved over to mediaportal from xbmc, reluctantly I might add. But, the pvr abilities of xbmc are not...
Hi all, I've recently moved over to mediaportal from xbmc, reluctantly I might add. But, the pvr abilities of xbmc are not...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.1 MediaPortal Skin: Ble3 wide Windows Version: Win 7 64 bits CPU Type: Core 2 duo E7400 HDD: 500 Gb Memory: 4 Gb Motherboard: Asus P5Q-Pro Video Card: Asus silent HD - ATI RADEON HD Video Card Driver: ATI Catalyst ??.?? Sound Card: Integrated on mobo Sound Card AC3: Integrated on mobo Sound Card...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.1 MediaPortal Skin: Ble3 wide Windows Version: Win 7 64 bits CPU Type: Core 2 duo E7400 HDD: 500 Gb...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.1 MediaPortal Skin: Ble3 wide Windows Version: Win 7 64 bits CPU Type: Core 2 duo E7400 HDD: 500 Gb...
Replies
Views
AW: Feature Request: TV Server Channel Info at Infobar I think no one works at the last time at this part of the TVServer. i don´t understand that. ok the information you can pick up over detours. Some Information Like this....sorry for that. a littel bit overdress perhaps?
AW: Feature Request: TV Server Channel Info at Infobar I think no one works at the last time at this part of the TVServer. i don´t...
I miss some information in the info bar on the current TV program. Information as Resolution,Crypt or not,Pictue Format,Satalite...
Replies
Views
AW: SVN Builds missing "builddeployrelease.bat" Thnx a lot, i found the new directory "build" .
AW: SVN Builds missing "builddeployrelease.bat" Thnx a lot, i found the new directory "build" .
for some days i missing the "build deploy release.bat" on the svn server. Is this normal ? From whrere i can get it ?
Replies
Views
Hi, it would be very nice to have a function to start manualy the TV Movie Importer for example over an command line. I want this feature because i use the New Tool: episodescanner - adds series and episodenumbers to your MP or 4TR EPG. Sometimes when my Server starts to record 3 Series once after another, the Importer starts between...
Hi, it would be very nice to have a function to start manualy the TV Movie Importer for example over an command line. I want this...
Hi, it would be very nice to have a function to start manualy the TV Movie Importer for example over an command line. I want this...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Support for USALS DE
I guess it's a question of opinion... a combination of motor and several LNBs sounds much more complicated than the USALS itself, both in terms of setup and ease of use. Most of the normal DVB programs I know do have good USALS support. DVBViewer, DVBprog, DVBdream... to name a few...
I guess it's a question of opinion... a combination of motor and several LNBs sounds much more complicated than the USALS itself...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 final MediaPortal Skin: Windows Version: CPU Type: Intel core 2 duo 7500 HDD: Western Digital 1.5T...
Replies
Views
Actually what was needed was a BDA driver, not a DS filter and that now exists directly from the genpix website available here. http://www.genpix-electronics.com/GenpixBDA_0_1_0_2.zip There may be changes required for mediaportal because of the odd North America modulation. There is a PDF file in the driver zip that explains...
Actually what was needed was a BDA driver, not a DS filter and that now exists directly from the genpix website available here...
Several of us are willing to pay cash to someone with the skills to write a DirectShow filter for MP support of the Genpix...
Replies
Views
Its very tedious to have to manually reset the watched status one file at a time. It would be just lovely if it could be done automatically for all files within a folder. Our personal workaround is to just rename the folder, which has the same effect but suspect this results in a ever expanding database.
Its very tedious to have to manually reset the watched status one file at a time. It would be just lovely if it could be done...
Its very tedious to have to manually reset the watched status one file at a time. It would be just lovely if it could be done...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 MP and WHS DE
Maybe unRAID server can do this. Unregistered unRAID Server supports up to 3 hard drives.
Maybe unRAID server can do this. Unregistered unRAID Server supports up to 3 hard drives.
Are there any advantages of MP in combination with the new Microsoft Windows home Server, except ofcourse the easy backup feature...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Wife features.. DE
My movies (DVD Video_TS folders) are stored on shared drives on my desktop, and streamed over my wired network to my HTPC. It takes about 6 seconds to start playing. Long enough for others to think it's not responding.
My movies (DVD Video_TS folders) are stored on shared drives on my desktop, and streamed over my wired network to my HTPC. It takes...
Long time lurker, first time poster. Just got MediaPortal up, and running last night. Still trying to sort a few things out, but...
Replies
Views
HI Stephan, The easist alternative would be to go to bed much earlier ;)! /Mario PS: I know how you fell!
HI Stephan, The easist alternative would be to go to bed much earlier ;)! /Mario PS: I know how you fell!
Hello.... Is it by any chance possible to start mediaportal and get it to auto turn on fullscreen tv on a specific channel with a...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I was wondering if it was possible to have a PC with multiple (touch)screens and audio devices that could present the mediaportal GUI on each of the screens independently. Thus, multiple user should be enabled to watch different movies, listen to music or whatever they like on their screen and audio device. I'm thinking...
Hi all, I was wondering if it was possible to have a PC with multiple (touch)screens and audio devices that could present the...
Hi all, I was wondering if it was possible to have a PC with multiple (touch)screens and audio devices that could present the...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom