pre 1.0 RC1 (2 Viewers)

Bugreports from the time before the 1.0RC1 release are stored in here.

fixed TV-Server / Client Bugs (1 Viewer)

Bugreports that have been resolved will be moved in here.
MP1 MP2 Picture Quality DE
The picture quality when watching digital TV, for me, is very disappointing, compared to MCE with nvidia pure codec. I have 2x Digital everywhere Floppy-DVB Cable. I've already tried a lot of different codecs, but no one really gave me the big advantage. What did you do to improve the picture quality in MP? :thx:
The picture quality when watching digital TV, for me, is very disappointing, compared to MCE with nvidia pure codec. I have 2x...
The picture quality when watching digital TV, for me, is very disappointing, compared to MCE with nvidia pure codec. I have 2x...
Replies
Views
I get the other way around. I get a .ts file, but not an MPG. Using latest SVN's and stuff. Got a Hauppauge card.
I get the other way around. I get a .ts file, but not an MPG. Using latest SVN's and stuff. Got a Hauppauge card.
TV-Server Version: 0.2.3_RC3 - Latest SVN MediaPortal Version: 0.2.3_RC3 - Latest SVN MediaPortal Skin: X Face Windows Version...
Replies
Views
sigdor could you solve the issue ? I have the same problem - mostly my TVServer starts in a not working mode. It needs lots of restarts until high band is working also. Thanks Gregor
sigdor could you solve the issue ? I have the same problem - mostly my TVServer starts in a not working mode. It needs lots of...
TV-Server Version: 16256 MediaPortal Version: -- MediaPortal Skin: --- Windows Version: w2k3 sp2 CPU Type: x2 3800 HDD...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Subtitle bug DE
I have been loooking on the subtitles in MP, if i show TV in letterbox no problem, strech and zoom the subtitle is like the picture below, almost in the middle in the screen maybe a bug i think Picture: TV-Server Version: last svn MediaPortal Version: last svn MediaPortal Skin: Xface Windows Version: Microsoft Windows XP...
I have been loooking on the subtitles in MP, if i show TV in letterbox no problem, strech and zoom the subtitle is like the picture...
I have been loooking on the subtitles in MP, if i show TV in letterbox no problem, strech and zoom the subtitle is like the picture...
Replies
Views
I use the latest firmware for the floppydtv. It was the latest already out-of-the-box :D The Aston dual is indeed different from the 1.05 version. It still doesn't work with me. I can confirm that the original mediaguard CD cam doesn't support multiple channel decryption. I tried to decrypt 2 channels at the same time at the...
I use the latest firmware for the floppydtv. It was the latest already out-of-the-box :D The Aston dual is indeed different...
TV-Server Version: TVengine3 SVN 11/11/07 16504 MediaPortal Version: 0.2.3 RC3 SVN 11/11/07 16504 MediaPortal Skin: BlueTwo Windows...
Replies
Views
Good to know that I'm not to stupid. :) Thanks grubi
Good to know that I'm not to stupid. :) Thanks grubi
How is it possible to select the audio track of a recorded TV show? I have set prefer AC3 which works when watching live TV...
Replies
Views
thank you
thank you
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: MediaPortal Skin: Windows Version: CPU Type: HDD: Memory: Motherboard...
Replies
Views
Now that TVE3 is nearly perfect, it's a pity that analog radio still doesn't work. Any news on that? Thank you sdf
Now that TVE3 is nearly perfect, it's a pity that analog radio still doesn't work. Any news on that? Thank you sdf
Replies
Views
https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/you_got_hang_black_screen_crash_slow-t32262.html?p=211746 I found the fix! I recommend any people who experience the same to read and try it!
https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/you_got_hang_black_screen_crash_slow-t32262.html?p=211746 I found the fix! I recommend any...
My bedroom htpc is plagued with problems since the time I upgraded to TVE3, TVE2 works like a rock. Today I'm posting 2 of the...
Replies
Views
https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/you_got_hang_black_screen_crash_slow-t32262.html?p=211746 This proved to be the solution! You might want to check it out as it's a serious problem and many more people might suffor from it!
https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/you_got_hang_black_screen_crash_slow-t32262.html?p=211746 This proved to be the solution...
For some time I'm pleaged by TVE3 errors, and today I'm posting 2 of them in seperate topics. This error happens randomly, like...
Replies
Views
Any suggestions about the crashing for mpeg2 playback?
Any suggestions about the crashing for mpeg2 playback?
TV-Server Version: 0.2.3+svn:16582 MediaPortal Version: 0.2.3+svn:16582 MediaPortal Skin: Blue Two Windows Version: Window XP...
Replies
Views
Also unable to start graph on resume Same problem for me - Hauppauge NOVA T 500 on resume from standby (and hibernation) coming up with unable to start graph. I'm using 2.3 final standalone (no tv server). If I close MP and restart it's fine - I presume there's no way to close MP just before the standby kicks in and then reload it...
Also unable to start graph on resume Same problem for me - Hauppauge NOVA T 500 on resume from standby (and hibernation) coming up...
Tested on SVN 15745 but present in at least last weeks releleases. On return from hibernation the graphs fail to rebuild with...
Replies
Views
TV-Server Version: latest svn MediaPortal Version: latest svn Windows Version: windows xp pro sp2 CPU Type: centrino 2.8 HDD: 40gb Memory: 1gb Motherboard: hp laptop mobo Motherboard Chipset: n/a Motherboard Bios: Video Card: intel integrated Video Card Driver: Sound Card: Sound Card AC3: Sound Card Driver: 1. TV...
TV-Server Version: latest svn MediaPortal Version: latest svn Windows Version: windows xp pro sp2 CPU Type: centrino 2.8 HDD...
TV-Server Version: latest svn MediaPortal Version: latest svn Windows Version: windows xp pro sp2 CPU Type: centrino 2.8 HDD...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Memory Leak? DE
Got the error again: after that one, the other of the first post appeared as well. here's an image of the mem use (tasgmanager) After clicking ok on the mem error message and the MP crash message, the mem use reduces to a normal level. Before 1,3 GByte after 278 MByte. Hope this can be fixed somehow. Could do...
Got the error again: after that one, the other of the first post appeared as well. here's an image of the mem use...
TV-Server Version: tvengine3-11-18-2007--01-37h--Rev16548 MediaPortal Version: 0.2.3.0 MediaPortal Skin: BlueTwo wide Windows...
Replies
Views
OK, I will open a new thread on this then. -level20peon
OK, I will open a new thread on this then. -level20peon
TV-Server Version: tvengine3 Rev16582 MediaPortal Version: 0.2.3.0 MediaPortal Skin: Xface Windows Version: Windows 2003 R2 SP2...
Replies
Views
Gibman: Is this also a fix for my problems (audio track problem that is) I described here: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/showpost.php?p=210001&postcount=15 I had to go back with previous tvplugin.dll form 16542 to get me back on track with audio selection. Also have been having problems with selecting audio streams when...
Gibman: Is this also a fix for my problems (audio track problem that is) I described here...
Hi, since some svns, MP will select AC3 audio, even if "prefer AC3" is not checked and a mpeg audio track with matching language...
Replies
Views
TV-Server Version: 0.2.3+svn:16582 MediaPortal Version: 0.2.3+svn:16582 MediaPortal Skin: Blue Two Windows Version: Window XP Service Pack 2 CPU Type: AMD Athlon 64 3200+ HDD: Western Digital Caviar 160GB (SATA), Western Digital Caviar 160GB IDE Raid 0 Stripe Array (Record Drive) Memory: 1.5 GB PC 2700 (3x512) Motherboard...
TV-Server Version: 0.2.3+svn:16582 MediaPortal Version: 0.2.3+svn:16582 MediaPortal Skin: Blue Two Windows Version: Window XP...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 IR remote Control DE
Hi, What is the best way to configure my IR Remote Control for MediaPortal. I have a DVB card TwinHan with a USB IR remote control but I'm not able to configure it the correct way. Some button are OK and other clearly not. Do some body could hep me please with a way...a software ...plugin that work well with MP. Thanks
Hi, What is the best way to configure my IR Remote Control for MediaPortal. I have a DVB card TwinHan with a USB IR remote...
Hi, What is the best way to configure my IR Remote Control for MediaPortal. I have a DVB card TwinHan with a USB IR remote...
Replies
Views
TV-Server Version: 1.0.0.16552 Using the TV Server as a backend unit (no viewing on it). Installed is 2 x FireDTV units with DVB-S, one has Conax Cam, other DragonCam with Viasat-NDS. Updated the channelmap to allow correct channel to be decrypted with correct card. Several times I have lost the mapping, all of the...
TV-Server Version: 1.0.0.16552 Using the TV Server as a backend unit (no viewing on it). Installed is 2 x FireDTV units...
TV-Server Version: 1.0.0.16552 Using the TV Server as a backend unit (no viewing on it). Installed is 2 x FireDTV units...
Replies
Views
...there are far bigger issues with TsWriter and TsReader currently that we could start to look into issues that are specific to some codec versions. After those are solved then I'm sure that someone will have a look on the smaller issues.
...there are far bigger issues with TsWriter and TsReader currently that we could start to look into issues that are specific to...
TV-Server Version: tvengine3-11-18-2007--01-37h--Rev16548.zip MediaPortal Version: 0.2.3 final MediaPortal Skin: Xface 1.3...
Replies
Views
the snapshot is the complete installer of the TV-Server. BE AWARE THAT THIS IS BETA SOFTWARE! :) i suggest that you watch the ::tutorial videos:: befor you install / use it. they are not 100% up-to date but 99% of the info is still correct.
the snapshot is the complete installer of the TV-Server. BE AWARE THAT THIS IS BETA SOFTWARE! :) i suggest that you watch the...
Hi, I'm a new user a MediaPortal and I'm a little confuse about downloading TVServer. I already have downloaded MediaPortal...
Replies
Views
Nevermind. It was a problem with the PowerDVD codec.
Nevermind. It was a problem with the PowerDVD codec.
TV-Server Version: TVEngine3 Snapshot: 16549 MediaPortal Version: MediaPortal SVN-Snapshot: 16549 MediaPortal Skin: bluetwo...
Replies
Views
For me the Bass player settings have no effect on this. When i select a DVB-S radio station on a network client (XP or Vista) the interface locks. The server side is streaming ok. This problem is since a very long time. regards
For me the Bass player settings have no effect on this. When i select a DVB-S radio station on a network client (XP or Vista)...
svn 16362 - working (fastest tuning yet - 10sec) svn 16481 - reported broken by rts svn 16534 - still broken - no audio...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Powerscheduler bug? DE
Thanks Paranoid I configured powerschedular client again and made sure the other powerscheduler was disapled - and now it works :) One question, what is the difference between powerscheduler client (in MP Configuration) and the powerscheduler plugin in the MP Server configuration? I have enable both and everything works - i'm...
Thanks Paranoid I configured powerschedular client again and made sure the other powerscheduler was disapled - and now it works...
I'm using Stable Release V0.2.3.0 and TV3 build 16534. Powerscheduler have default settings and the auto shutdown after 5...
Replies
Views
could you please try to use MPV and MPA as codecs in Televison? and i moved it to TV-Server bugs since you use the TV-Server and the Client Plugin which replaces all inbuild TV-components. :)
could you please try to use MPV and MPA as codecs in Televison? and i moved it to TV-Server bugs since you use the TV-Server and...
TV-Server Version: Rev16548 MediaPortal Version: 0.2.3 Final + TVE3 MediaPortal Skin: BlueTwo Wide Windows Version: Win XP MCE...
Replies
Views
Hi, Problem with my FlyTV Express X1 MST-T2A2 in tv-server. My Mediaportal TV server cannot find any analog tv channels. If I use the software which comes with the tv-card it works ok, so it must be ok; but not in MP. Have any of you seen this before... and is there a solution for this. Best regards Bengt Bolinder...
Hi, Problem with my FlyTV Express X1 MST-T2A2 in tv-server. My Mediaportal TV server cannot find any analog tv channels. If...
Hi, Problem with my FlyTV Express X1 MST-T2A2 in tv-server. My Mediaportal TV server cannot find any analog tv channels. If...
Replies
Views
I think it happens only with the new tsreader. Can you test it with the old filter?
I think it happens only with the new tsreader. Can you test it with the old filter?
TV-Server Version: v3 SVN 16022 MediaPortal Version: 0.2.3.0 RC2 SVN 16022 MediaPortal Skin: Blue Two Windows Version: XP Pro...
Replies
Views
Hi, This is a known problem. See https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/cant_enter_mediaportal_tv_server_configuration_after-t20359.html It's a pretty serious show-stopper, but I moved all my cards to my server to get around it. Would have been easier not to. Mark
Hi, This is a known problem. See...
TV-Server Version: tvengine3-11-20-2007--01-37h--Rev16552 MediaPortal Version: 0.2.3 with svn...
Replies
Views
TV-Server Version: 0.3 - SVN 16534 MediaPortal Version: 0.2.3 final - SVN 16534 Windows Version: XP pro SP2 CPU Type: Athlon XP 3200+ HDD: 500GB + 200GB SATA Memory: 768MB Motherboard: Abit AN7 Motherboard Chipset: nForce Video Card: Nvidia Geforce 6800GT Video Card Driver: latest Sound Card: built in nforce Sound Card AC3...
TV-Server Version: 0.3 - SVN 16534 MediaPortal Version: 0.2.3 final - SVN 16534 Windows Version: XP pro SP2 CPU Type: Athlon XP...
Hi, I noticed a possible bug last night. I scheduled 3 shows to record, show 1 8pm-9pm, show 2 9pm-10pm and show 3 10-11pm...
Replies
Views
Where in the database are the graph build details for specific cards?
Where in the database are the graph build details for specific cards?
As the TVServer builds the ATI T200 graphs it misses a very important part of the graph structure. The software mpeg encoding...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom