pre 1.0 RC1 (6 Viewers)

Bugreports from the time before the 1.0RC1 release are stored in here.

fixed TV-Server / Client Bugs (3 Viewers)

Bugreports that have been resolved will be moved in here.
By zapping through channels now and next epg is loaded by channel name. this make problems because some channels have the same name but epg is not the same. for example i've a dvb-c and dvb-s2 card. on the s2 ProSieben is pro7 germany and on the dvb-c ProSieben is Pro7 switzerland. so when zapping through dvb-c channel on ProSieben it...
By zapping through channels now and next epg is loaded by channel name. this make problems because some channels have the same name...
By zapping through channels now and next epg is loaded by channel name. this make problems because some channels have the same name...
Replies
Views
no solutions. I have my sleep setting set to much longer (30 min/1 hour, something like that) and if I remember to change the volume every so often it will prevent the system sleeping. a bit of a pain, but for you in every 10 minute period it would be a big pain. I usualy only remember after it has already slept once.
no solutions. I have my sleep setting set to much longer (30 min/1 hour, something like that) and if I remember to change the...
When watching a movie from my videos the Power scheduler will kick in at its scheduled time, shutting down during the movie unless...
Replies
Views
Dunnys should be fixed in build 17454 or later. DMAN
Dunnys should be fixed in build 17454 or later. DMAN
TV-Server Version: 16622 MediaPortal Version: MediaPortal Skin: Windows Version: W2k3 SP2 & Vista Ultimate x86 CPU Type: x2...
Replies
Views
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: 0.2.3 final MediaPortal Skin: BluTwo Wide Windows Version: XP Pro SP2 CPU Type: Intel Core2Duo E6750@3.2gHz HDD: Samsung SpinPoint 250GB Memory: Corsair 2GB PC6400 Motherboard: Gigabyte P35-DS4 rev 2.0 Motherboard Chipset: Intel P35 Motherboard Bios: Phoenix Video Card: nVidia GeForce...
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: 0.2.3 final MediaPortal Skin: BluTwo Wide Windows Version: XP Pro SP2 CPU Type: Intel...
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: 0.2.3 final MediaPortal Skin: BluTwo Wide Windows Version: XP Pro SP2 CPU Type: Intel...
Replies
Views
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: Latest (non preview) MediaPortal Skin: SpinSafe Revolve 0.2.3.0 v0.8.8 Windows Version: Win XP SP2 Pro CPU Type: DualCore Intel Pentium E2140 HDD: WDC WD1200JD-00GBB0 Memory: 2048 MB (DDR2-667 DDR2 SDRAM) Team Elite Motherboard: Asus P5LD2-X Motherboard Chipset: i945P Motherboard Bios...
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: Latest (non preview) MediaPortal Skin: SpinSafe Revolve 0.2.3.0 v0.8.8 Windows Version...
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: Latest (non preview) MediaPortal Skin: SpinSafe Revolve 0.2.3.0 v0.8.8 Windows Version...
Replies
Views
Has anybody figured out how to solve this issue yet? I still experience it when watching recorded material, when watching normal timeshifted tv I can both skip and fast forward/rewind without problems. I am ever so tired of codec problems in MP: - Dscaler has this skip and forward/rewind problem. - MPV has aspect ratio problems...
Has anybody figured out how to solve this issue yet? I still experience it when watching recorded material, when watching normal...
TV-Server Version: 14579 multi seat (but seen with many versions) MediaPortal Version: 14579 (but seen with many versions)...
Replies
Views
Have you tried with todays SVN... I had trouble with recordings, too but todays SVN fixed it. -level20peon
Have you tried with todays SVN... I had trouble with recordings, too but todays SVN fixed it. -level20peon
the tswriter doesn't wait for a descrambled signal, starts recording, but nothing is written to file. timeshifting is working...
Replies
Views
It seems there is a bug that mark FreeToAir DVB-C channels as scrambled: When I tune to a FreeToAir-DVB-C channel (german Das Erste), before tuning the channel is "freetoair". But this status changes to "scrambled, fta=false". It happens somewhere in TvDVBChannel.cs "SendPmtToCam". As result all not scrambled channels are...
It seems there is a bug that mark FreeToAir DVB-C channels as scrambled: When I tune to a FreeToAir-DVB-C channel (german Das...
It seems there is a bug that mark FreeToAir DVB-C channels as scrambled: When I tune to a FreeToAir-DVB-C channel (german Das...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Mp Gui Freezing. DE
Thanks for the reply. The symptom is quite odd and very random but repeatable (only affects my single core single cpu systems which are obviously older cpu's and lower power Mhz/Ghz) Only MP GUI affected when the tvplugin installed and to make things even more difficult to debug there are no logs produced that can be attributed...
Thanks for the reply. The symptom is quite odd and very random but repeatable (only affects my single core single cpu systems...
Since SVN 17258 MP GUI keeps freezing/unresponsive while playing back TS files or timeshifting requiring killing the process...
Replies
Views
Thanks for recognising this post Devs. But infortunately I am getting No signal too, the build built by Damandan works fine. Logs attached. Cheers, Rich
Thanks for recognising this post Devs. But infortunately I am getting No signal too, the build built by Damandan works fine...
TV-Server Version: 16742 MediaPortal Version: irrelevant MediaPortal Skin: irrelevant Windows Version: Windows Vista Ultimate...
Replies
Views
could you please contact dman_lfc and tell him what you found out about the problem please? also include your patched sourcefiles / the diff. :thx:
could you please contact dman_lfc and tell him what you found out about the problem please? also include your patched...
TV-Server Version: 16891 MediaPortal Version: 0.2.3.0 MediaPortal Skin: Windows Version: XP MCE SP2 CPU Type: Athlon X2 5600...
Replies
Views
Great to hear it works! Its strangly nice to know that if you muck around with something long enough,, it'll evetually work :)
Great to hear it works! Its strangly nice to know that if you muck around with something long enough,, it'll evetually work :)
I've been trying to make TVEngine + MP with client plugin work for a couple days now. I just tried updating again to the latests...
Replies
Views
TV-Server Version: tvengine3 Rev17368 MediaPortal Version: MediaPortal 0.2.3.0 Rev17368 MediaPortal Skin: Default Blue Wide Windows Version: Windows XP SP2 Motherboard Chipset: nForce Video Card: Ati 2400pro HD Video Card Driver: latest CCC Sound Card: AC97 1. TV Card: Haupauge Nova SE 1. TV Card Type: DVB-S 1. TV Card...
TV-Server Version: tvengine3 Rev17368 MediaPortal Version: MediaPortal 0.2.3.0 Rev17368 MediaPortal Skin: Default Blue Wide...
TV-Server Version: tvengine3 Rev17368 MediaPortal Version: MediaPortal 0.2.3.0 Rev17368 MediaPortal Skin: Default Blue Wide...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 self destruct DE
A while ago I run out of disk space, there were a few problems: all (or at least almost all) of my recordings are set for "keep until space needed" (therefore how can I run out of space?) Mediaportal self destructed, it ended up with an XML file (MediaPortal.xml I think) half missing (and therefore invalid). I didn't know what...
A while ago I run out of disk space, there were a few problems: all (or at least almost all) of my recordings are set for "keep...
A while ago I run out of disk space, there were a few problems: all (or at least almost all) of my recordings are set for "keep...
Replies
Views
I have the same Problem since changing from MP 0.2.2.x to MP 0.2.3.0 final. Also to uninstall it, and install it new witout any snapshots or skins dosn´t work.
I have the same Problem since changing from MP 0.2.2.x to MP 0.2.3.0 final. Also to uninstall it, and install it new witout any...
MediaPortal Version: 0.2.2.0 + lates svn MediaPortal Skin: b2 Windows Version: XP2 prof SP2 CPU Type: P4E 3.0 GHz HT HDD...
Replies
Views
Thanks. how can I watch the changelog tsreader at a best way? Can I help something ? Please give me a tip.
Thanks. how can I watch the changelog tsreader at a best way? Can I help something ? Please give me a tip.
Hi everybody, my MP with TV Engine on the same machine crashes while TV @ H 264 ASTRA HD after a time between 1 and 4 hours. The...
Replies
Views
Unfortunately have to revive this old thread as the Heartbeat problem has started occuring again logs attached . SVN 17307
Unfortunately have to revive this old thread as the Heartbeat problem has started occuring again logs attached . SVN 17307
Steps to reproduce: 1.) Enter MyTV 2.) Switch on TV 3.) Enter Fullscreen 4.) Press F9 5.) Select TV-Guide 6.) Look at the TV guide...
Replies
Views
Hello HappyTalk, if you take a close look on the codec-selector you will notice that it isn't supposed to select a codec for your divx files at all but to select the codec used for MPEG-2 playback. Codec selection for divx files as well as any other codec that isn't MPEG-2 or H264 is done by your OS. There are tools to set this like...
Hello HappyTalk, if you take a close look on the codec-selector you will notice that it isn't supposed to select a codec for your...
'Settings|Video|Audio Codec' selector hasn't worked for years for divx. I'm sure I've posted about this before and yet still years...
Replies
Views
Problem solved in build 17305. Thanks!!!
Problem solved in build 17305. Thanks!!!
TV-Server Version: latest svn (on server) MediaPortal Version: 0.2.3.0 + latest svn MediaPortal Skin: standard Windows Version...
Replies
Views
Still a problem. SVN 17305 Timeshifting has caused two tuners to be locked to one transponder 2008-02-05 18:20:59.906250 [13]: Controller: StartTimeShifting BBC ONE 1 2008-02-05 18:20:59.921875 [13]: Controller: find free card for channel BBC ONE 2008-02-05 18:20:59.921875 [13]: Controller: got 1 tuning details for BBC ONE...
Still a problem. SVN 17305 Timeshifting has caused two tuners to be locked to one transponder 2008-02-05 18:20:59.906250...
Log below. SVN 17179. Timeshifting logic should have chosen card 5 as this was the same transponder but chose card 6 which was...
Replies
Views
It did freeze on me again last night after a few hours of use, but so far today it seems to be working great without any rebooting. So who knows.
It did freeze on me again last night after a few hours of use, but so far today it seems to be working great without any rebooting...
Hi there, I have latest SVN (both server and clients). I am watching DVB-S on Astra 19.2 with Technotrend Budget cards...
Replies
Views
TV-Server Version: TVE3 SVN 17176 / SQL 2005 Backend (plus MANY other versions in the past) MediaPortal Version: SVN 17176 MediaPortal Skin: Blue Wide Windows Version: Vista Home Premium CPU Type: E4500 HDD: 120 GB Memory: 2GB Motherboard: Motherboard Chipset: Motherboard Bios: Video Card: ATI 2600XT Video Card Driver...
TV-Server Version: TVE3 SVN 17176 / SQL 2005 Backend (plus MANY other versions in the past) MediaPortal Version: SVN 17176...
TV-Server Version: Microsoft SQL server 2005 MediaPortal Version: latest svn MediaPortal Skin: blue two wide Windows Version...
Replies
Views
I think this is the same (similar) issue that I can reproduce at will in a debug build from recent source. I get it when starting an Autotune from the Configuration.exe see https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/showpost.php?p=230980&postcount=185 https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/showpost.php?p=230980&postcount=186 This is...
I think this is the same (similar) issue that I can reproduce at will in a debug build from recent source. I get it when starting...
TV-Server Version: tvengine3-07-04-2007--01-21h--Rev15077 MediaPortal Version: MediaPortal_0.2.3_RC1.zip MediaPortal Skin...
Replies
Views
I also can reproduce this at will in a debug build from recent source. see https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/showpost.php?p=230814&postcount=185 https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/showpost.php?p=230980&postcount=186 This is with a Technotrend DVB-S budget 3200 card.
I also can reproduce this at will in a debug build from recent source. see...
Hi! Tried to install TVE3 for a family member. No luck. As soon as I close the setuptv app. the tvservice.exe process climbs in...
Replies
Views
TV-Server Version: TV engine 3 SVN 17195 MediaPortal Skin: Windows Version: Windows Vista Business CPU Type: AMD 64 X2 4400+ HDD: WD 250 GB Memory: 2x 1 GB DDR-400 Motherboard: Motherboard Chipset: nForce 4 Motherboard Bios: award Video Card: nvidia 7900 GT Video Card Driver: from windows update Sound Card: Realtek AC97 Sound Card...
TV-Server Version: TV engine 3 SVN 17195 MediaPortal Skin: Windows Version: Windows Vista Business CPU Type: AMD 64 X2 4400+ HDD...
TV-Server Version: TV engine 3 SVN 17195 MediaPortal Skin: Windows Version: Windows Vista Business CPU Type: AMD 64 X2 4400+ HDD...
Replies
Views
Same proble here https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/showpost.php?p=230506&postcount=88 Devs must fix this...
Same proble here https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/showpost.php?p=230506&postcount=88 Devs must fix this...
TV-Server Version: SVN 16098 MediaPortal Version: SVN 16098 (with test tsreader) MediaPortal Skin: XFace 1.1v2 Windows Version...
Replies
Views
SVN 17231 seems to have fixed this problem. Will test more tomorrow and if good post as fixed. Were there any changes in the code to cover this bug?
SVN 17231 seems to have fixed this problem. Will test more tomorrow and if good post as fixed. Were there any changes in the...
With the USB tuners that are explicitly HOT PLUG (sit in systray as Unplug or Eject) from my undrstanding they are not fully...
Replies
Views
I´m having the same problem here, can anyone help with this card?
I´m having the same problem here, can anyone help with this card?
Please fix the DVB-S2 Channelscan for the Pinnacle HDTV 452e. Actually shows an Error "No Signal".. in SVN-Builds from May the Scan...
Replies
Views
Did same yesterday myself, just trying to point someone in right direction with logs. This is proving to be so much for the standard dvb format, hopefully gemx will be able to work out whats happening. Thanks for pointing this out, not a great fan of pc radio, clashes with major time delay, with other radios in house (always...
Did same yesterday myself, just trying to point someone in right direction with logs. This is proving to be so much for the...
This has been a problem since 0.2.3.0-rc1 and exists in 0.2.3.0 release. It is NOT a problem in 0.2.2.0. Some channels notable...
Replies
Views
Tried 15 minutes and it seems all right. Good work, thank you.
Tried 15 minutes and it seems all right. Good work, thank you.
TV-Server Version: 3.0 SVN rev 16384 MediaPortal Version: 0.2.3.0 RC3 + SVN rev 16384 MediaPortal Skin: BlueTwo wide Windows...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom