Remotes (12 Viewers)

MP1 MP2 remote jumping DE
hi everyone. I did exactly that yesterday. BUT: when I tried to update the driver it was impossible for the device manager to update, even when i gave him the exact path the the files. The double-move happens also with the replacement plugin. when i deactivatedthe plugin and switched back to the build in module IT WORKED. :o...
hi everyone. I did exactly that yesterday. BUT: when I tried to update the driver it was impossible for the device manager to...
I have a MCE remote but it is jumping two lines at a time, so trying to click on my videos is proving to be quite hard, what can i...
Replies
Views
Hi The following error message (see below) appered after configuration of realmagic Xcard remote and serial ir-receiver. The setup is identical to similiar configuration discussed in "UIR/IRMan Serial Remote Support" thread. The only difference that I can see is that I use a USB->serial converter, as my motherboard does not...
Hi The following error message (see below) appered after configuration of realmagic Xcard remote and serial ir-receiver. The...
Hi The following error message (see below) appered after configuration of realmagic Xcard remote and serial ir-receiver. The...
Replies
Views
Hello everone, after a loooong time of searching i decided to ask you guys for help. I've got a problem with the remote of this pack. On MCE it works fine without trouble. BUt the problem is, I've got Windows XP Home. And I tried all sorts of stuff here on the forums but it just wont work. So how can help me? I hope you've got...
Hello everone, after a loooong time of searching i decided to ask you guys for help. I've got a problem with the remote of this...
Hello everone, after a loooong time of searching i decided to ask you guys for help. I've got a problem with the remote of this...
Replies
Views
Hi Have any had any succes using the Palmbutler RF remote control?
Replies
Views
After fiddling I managed to get MediaPortal to run through DarkWader's guide . The reference link is here https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/get_your_pctv_stereo_remote_working-t19622.html Everything was like a charm , yet I cannot assign any button to change subtitles. I am talking about vobsub here not dvd. Everytime I had to...
After fiddling I managed to get MediaPortal to run through DarkWader's guide . The reference link is here...
After fiddling I managed to get MediaPortal to run through DarkWader's guide . The reference link is here...
Replies
Views
I used your config with great success ! However I am missing a very important function for me :any chance to map a button for changing subtitles (vobsub) ... somehow I cannot make it work ...
I used your config with great success ! However I am missing a very important function for me :any chance to map a button for...
This will only work on the SERIAL/COMport remote. USB is not supported by the program. First, download the free PCTV remote...
Replies
Views
Thanks Flip! That did the trick and i erased the fake channels. You are the man!
Thanks Flip! That did the trick and i erased the fake channels. You are the man!
I have a question. My controller was working fine until suddenly when i hit channel 12 it goes to 13 and so on. It is always one...
Replies
Views
Took me a while to figure this out: Install ATI driver program for the remote then quit it and remove it from startup folder. You don't need it. In MediaPortal under remotes, select X10 and then select ATI. The default keymappings should work. I have the Wonder Plus and it works great (finally).
Took me a while to figure this out: Install ATI driver program for the remote then quit it and remove it from startup folder...
I received my ATI Remote Wonder Plus a few days ago and can not get all the buttons to work. The X10 Plugin somewhat works with the...
Replies
Views
Mistacool, When you do the learning, Blaster.exe should update/create the file C:\Program Files\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\myblaster.dat. If it's not doing, do a search in your HD for the myblaster.dat file. It might be misplaced. Withtout this file, MyBlaster will not work. Also, try to update the Myblaster code. There are...
Mistacool, When you do the learning, Blaster.exe should update/create the file C:\Program Files\Team...
I'm totaly lost. Can't find any solutions in the forum. My problem is to get MP to send IR signal to my STB. When I learn ant...
Replies
Views
DirectTV - Changing Channels I checked in setup / plugins and found on for the Happauge IR blaster and enabled it. My remote now changes my DirecTV box! thanks, -JD
DirectTV - Changing Channels I checked in setup / plugins and found on for the Happauge IR blaster and enabled it. My remote...
For the life of me I cannot figure out how to change channels through MP for a external DirecTV box. As I said, I am using...
Replies
Views
I have a the non MCE version of the PVR-150. It comes with an IR Blaster and receiver. I want to control my STB using MP. I have been able to control my STB (Foxtel UEC Digital Sat.) using the Hauppauge software (yipeee :D ) but not with MP. I am using the TV Server. Ideally I would like to schedule programs on my STB from the EPG...
I have a the non MCE version of the PVR-150. It comes with an IR Blaster and receiver. I want to control my STB using MP. I have...
I have a the non MCE version of the PVR-150. It comes with an IR Blaster and receiver. I want to control my STB using MP. I have...
Replies
Views
ah, just tried that... now it works a bit better; it wasn't the port though (all ports of my pc have power when in standby, measured every one *g*); I just accidentally pressend the stand-by button again - and here we go. Apperantly one can only wake the pc up with the standby button and not with any other button (you dont just happen...
ah, just tried that... now it works a bit better; it wasn't the port though (all ports of my pc have power when in standby...
Hi folks, I seem to have a little difficulty here with the MCE remote. Mainboard is an ASUS P5LD2-VM/C, dualcore 2.4Mhz, 2G Ram...
Replies
Views
Try to send F9. That's the key for the context menu in MP.
Try to send F9. That's the key for the context menu in MP.
I'm using the iMon remote control. The navigation buttons can be switched between mouse and cursor keys. I prefer to use them in...
Replies
Views
Good to know :-)
Good to know :-)
Hi, Thought I had seen something about this somewhere, but have been unable to find it again... I intermittently (but most of...
Replies
Views
I'm using a Logitech Harmony remote which is learned to be an MCE remote which I use a USB-UIRT device with proper driver and I have exactly the same problem. Earlier I used the remote as an MCE but hade HIP installed and communicated with the MP using and-81's cool plugin. This worked fine except that the delay between a remote...
I'm using a Logitech Harmony remote which is learned to be an MCE remote which I use a USB-UIRT device with proper driver and I...
I have the Hauppauge 45 button silver remote. When using it with MediaPortal in Windows Vista Ultimate it doesn't work properly all...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 s700i HID Remote DE
Hey All Designed this HID file for a Sony Ericsson s700i phone i had lying around. OBEX Transfer it to your phone (Bluetooth is the easiest, right click on the extracted HID File - send to bluetooth device...) Then open the file on your cell phone. bingo! Media Portal control via BT HID! Cheers Mark :D
Hey All Designed this HID file for a Sony Ericsson s700i phone i had lying around. OBEX Transfer it to your phone (Bluetooth is...
Hey All Designed this HID file for a Sony Ericsson s700i phone i had lying around. OBEX Transfer it to your phone (Bluetooth is...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 MCE remote problems DE
fixed, see also the post https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/hauppauge_mce_remote_not_fully_functional-t20819.html
fixed, see also the post https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/hauppauge_mce_remote_not_fully_functional-t20819.html
Hi, I bought a mce remote. I had to install drivers for the remote. But the problem is that only the arrow buttons and...
Replies
Views
- edit: if i´m using the combination in mp remote settings of "mce keyboard and remote" and "HID" some more functions are working. however, is there someone being able to explain the part of "Microsoft mce.xml" for example: - <button name="Record" code="23"> <action layer="0" condition="WINDOW" conproperty="501" command="ACTION"...
- edit: if i´m using the combination in mp remote settings of "mce keyboard and remote" and "HID" some more functions are working...
Hi there, i´ve got myself this dvb-t stick just to view tv on my tablet pc while travelling which is very satisfying! (no...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 betty DE
in germany we now have this betty remote, wich has a small display on wich questions, etc will appear when you are watching certain tv shows. for that its connected to the tv. now i wanted to know if anyone knows if it is possible to freely programm the display. (like display mediaportal content on it;) )
in germany we now have this betty remote, wich has a small display on wich questions, etc will appear when you are watching certain...
in germany we now have this betty remote, wich has a small display on wich questions, etc will appear when you are watching certain...
Replies
Views
Just now I also ticked the box underneath "External processes..." and all is working grand! THANKS!
Just now I also ticked the box underneath "External processes..." and all is working grand! THANKS!
How can I prevent MediaPortal exiting the Ir.exe belonging to my 45-button Hauppauge remote but at the same time getting the remote...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm a complete noob so please be gentle. I have an old analog Hauppauge card with w 45 button remote. I want to be able to use this remote (as the buttons are exactly what I want) but with a different card (a kworld DVB-T). The new card works perfectly but I think I need a IR receiver for the remote to work. I tried a USB IRDA...
Hi, I'm a complete noob so please be gentle. I have an old analog Hauppauge card with w 45 button remote. I want to be able to...
Hi, I'm a complete noob so please be gentle. I have an old analog Hauppauge card with w 45 button remote. I want to be able to...
Replies
Views
It was a LC16M for me...
It was a LC16M for me...
Hi, I have an iMon IR + VFD Display and I don't like the iMon Software. It isn't very stable and isn't working really good with...
Replies
Views
Wow, that looks pretty cool. I really hope it works well with MP as it would be great showpiece! Mind you, at $399 (Australian dollars), I could buy 8 MCE remotes for that. Hopefully you have no little kids who might step on it... Kids feet and LCD screens don't go together too well. Please let me know how well it works as, if it...
Wow, that looks pretty cool. I really hope it works well with MP as it would be great showpiece! Mind you, at $399 (Australian...
Hi all, I think I read somewhere that some users have had problems with teaching certain universal remotes to work with...
Replies
Views
Hi, Thanks for suggesting "My Keys". As you mentioned, this upsets things like searching music by typing regular keys... That's a shame. Does anyone know if the source code for"My Keys" is available? It would be useful to provide an extension so the LiveTV and MyTV buttons can be mapped to non- alphanumeric keys at least...
Hi, Thanks for suggesting "My Keys". As you mentioned, this upsets things like searching music by typing regular keys... That's...
Hi guys, I am using a FusionHDTV remote (comes with the FusionHDTV 4) and that works well with Media Portal for the most part. I...
Replies
Views
Is it possible to bind multiple actions to one button, depending of the display? And to bind the same command to multiple buttons? The same way General HID and Direct Input work actually.
Is it possible to bind multiple actions to one button, depending of the display? And to bind the same command to multiple buttons...
Is it possible to bind multiple actions to one button, depending of the display? And to bind the same command to multiple buttons...
Replies
Views
Cheers for the feedback, I had seen that there were settings for the hauppage but I didn't know if it was actually a good remote. tbh I wasn't too keen on the fact it plugs into the tv card itself. But the terratec's unresponsiveness because of its design is just starting to get to me a little and thought I should ask you guys what...
Cheers for the feedback, I had seen that there were settings for the hauppage but I didn't know if it was actually a good remote...
I have been using a Terratec twin tuner and its associated USB ir remote (kind of uses a keyboard emulation to map keys to remote...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 USBUIRT issue DE
USBUIRT I reinstalled BeyondTv and my USBUIRT worked fine with my cable box. I tried using the exact same settings ( which I had tried previously anyway) but still no-go. It is seems to be an issue specific to MediaPortal. The wife is getting a little peeved about not getting to watch much tv today so I doubt I'll have much more...
USBUIRT I reinstalled BeyondTv and my USBUIRT worked fine with my cable box. I tried using the exact same settings ( which I had...
Well I'm stumped and even though I feel that I'm probably overlooking the obvious I'm hoping someone can help me out. I'm using...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 xp mce remote and media portal (1 Viewer) DE
Hi ophth1, I'll try to address everything you've asked in point form to avoid any confusion. - You can use the MCE Remote control with MediaPortal in Windows XP without any additional software or plugin. It is natively supported in MediaPortal. - You don't have to use the replacement driver or the MCE Replacement Plugin...
Hi ophth1, I'll try to address everything you've asked in point form to avoid any confusion. - You can use the MCE Remote...
hi, can I use the mce remote control with media portal? I would like to use it with the mce replacement plug-in, because the...
Replies
Views
Looks like a cheap version of the European MCE remote, and not as well laid out. The buttons above the arrow keys, do not look like they would fall easily to hand. That is one of the beauties of the MCE remote, after a week of use, you do not have to think about which button does what. The MCE remote is worth every penny, and...
Looks like a cheap version of the European MCE remote, and not as well laid out. The buttons above the arrow keys, do not look...
I saw this on ebay...
Replies
Views
Hi And-21, Thanks for the VERY quick reply! I'll check my settings, as you may be correct about the standby setting being disabled. Regards, GAH:)
Hi And-21, Thanks for the VERY quick reply! I'll check my settings, as you may be correct about the standby setting being...
Hi Guys, Just new to this, so please be gentle with me. I have a Dell GX520 SFF computer, which I am using with Mediaportal...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom