Skins and Plugins Installer (MPEI) (10 Viewers)

This section is for MPEI, the Skins and Plugins installer.
Ok no idea :( Most of dev are on win7/win8 so it will be hard to fix it except if it happen also on win7. Did you try to run MP in debug mode (watchdog) ?
Ok no idea :( Most of dev are on win7/win8 so it will be hard to fix it except if it happen also on win7. Did you try to run MP...
ok, So i hope that this makes sense. when i am looking at ANY text on screen in mediaportal, it flickers and disapperars...
Replies
Views
Also the possibility to adjust ffdshow's Picture Properties would be very useful as there is no way to change contrast, brightness and gamma in MP.
Also the possibility to adjust ffdshow's Picture Properties would be very useful as there is no way to change contrast, brightness...
Does Media Portal have anything like this? Welcome to the Media Control Plugin Site I'm amazed it took so long for anyone to...
Replies
Views
also i've found another problem, i have a folder named 'Play' under the Animations folder that it's into Media folder, that folder it's not created when installing my MPI package and all files into Play folder are created into Animations folder... you have said that the other issue is fixed, where can i download that new version...
also i've found another problem, i have a folder named 'Play' under the Animations folder that it's into Media folder, that folder...
Hi dukus, i realy like the mpi installer, but is there any easyer way to convert a skin into a mpi installer skin. The way...
Replies
Views
Any news on this? It has been almost a month and the online list still does not show in the Extensions Installer or the Extension plugin. What's the point of having this feature if the repository does not support it? There are skins and plugins in the repository that support 1.0.1 and 1.0.2 (like XFactor, RadioTime, etc) so why...
Any news on this? It has been almost a month and the online list still does not show in the Extensions Installer or the Extension...
I was loving the new GUI Extensions plugin but something happened and my mpi plugins were no longer listed! I had to reinstall...
Replies
Views
Using Mpemaker and found this bug: when you save an uninstaller script it's not saved as: public static void Main(PackageClass packageClass, UnInstallItem actionItem) instead it is saved as an installer script: public static void Main(PackageClass packageClass, ActionItem actionItem) :thx: May be reported before, as...
Using Mpemaker and found this bug: when you save an uninstaller script it's not saved as: public static void Main(PackageClass...
Using Mpemaker and found this bug: when you save an uninstaller script it's not saved as: public static void Main(PackageClass...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Extension Manager Suggestions (1 Viewer) DE
Done
Done
It would be a good idea to set a minimum Width\Height for your dialog so your right aligned controls 'Filter,View,Close' dont...
Replies
Views
I fixed both problems, i i changed the red color in blue, but still are some problems with version numbering, all dev should fill the submitting form with same data like the mpi package
I fixed both problems, i i changed the red color in blue, but still are some problems with version numbering, all dev should fill...
Hi dukus, First of all: Just installed 0.2.3.0 on my desktop and two plugins. Since a long time I tried the mpi installer again...
Replies
Views
Dukus - you are my saviour, thank you! Deleting files from %temp% worked perfectly. I should have thought of that since my internet is crap these days and probably some file got corrupted when my connection went down.
Dukus - you are my saviour, thank you! Deleting files from %temp% worked perfectly. I should have thought of that since my...
Help! I don't know what happened, but suddenly, when I try to "Download online update info" on the Options tab: I get a...
Replies
Views
LAV is a very special case anyway - it does not need any info from MediaPortal and simply calls an exe with a silent switch, which will use a default install dir.
LAV is a very special case anyway - it does not need any info from MediaPortal and simply calls an exe with a silent switch, which...
With the latest release of Moving Pictures we are trialing an MPEI. The current implementation is just a wrapper around our...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Editing a Skin DE
there was a good skin editor, but with all the recent changes to MP it became pretty out of date. It still works for basic things, but it's safer to edit the xml yourself using notepad. If you need a hand, you can post here and someone should be able to give you some tips. First we need to know what sort of changes you are trying...
there was a good skin editor, but with all the recent changes to MP it became pretty out of date. It still works for basic things...
I was wondering if there is a tool to edit an existing skin. I would like to make just a couple of changes to my favorite skin...
Replies
Views
Check amc script, if picture item is selected (So, right click on movie on amc, get information > from internet using script, when new window appear on right side of the pane you can enable/disable scriot options)
Check amc script, if picture item is selected (So, right click on movie on amc, get information > from internet using script, when...
Hello, Im using MP RC2 on my new mediacenter :) But i have a problem with the My Film plugin. I added my movie folders and...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 dual screen DE
That's probably because the TFT is your primary screen. If you change your TV to be the primary screen, I think it will pop up on the screen you expect it to. You can set primary/secondary through right click on desktop, Screen settings, Monitor (the place where you would also change your desktop resolution).
That's probably because the TFT is your primary screen. If you change your TV to be the primary screen, I think it will pop up on...
i have a dual screen setup, Tv for MP and TFT for working and config. i just noticed that when i install a plug-in within MePo by...
Replies
Views
Confirmed, it is working. By the way, I thought that all the extensions listed in "https://www.team-mediaportal.com/extensions" are downloadable and installable through the MPEi, but it seems that it is not the case as same of them do not appear in the tab of "Known extensions". I do not know if the procedure in those cases is...
Confirmed, it is working. By the way, I thought that all the extensions listed in "https://www.team-mediaportal.com/extensions"...
20:22 < seco> I get "Error: Invalid URI: The format of the URI could not be determined" when downloading update info 20:23 < seco>...
Replies
Views
This would overwrite all my settings. I will built an new client soon. Until then i will just leave it.
This would overwrite all my settings. I will built an new client soon. Until then i will just leave it.
When attempting to download the extension list update it hangs at near 100% completion (screenshot attached). Is anyone...
Replies
Views
here is a list of some from the wiki. Extensions-Plugins - MediaPortal Wiki Documentation and here is another place on the forums Community Skins and Plugins - MediaPortal Forum
here is a list of some from the wiki. Extensions-Plugins - MediaPortal Wiki Documentation and here is another place on the forums...
I don't want to download every plugin manually and I would like to download someones zipped collection if possible. Am I missing...
Replies
Views
Ive found this too, but want to add more images instead of just the one of two available. Is there a folder that StreamedMP has somewhere where you can add your own images?
Ive found this too, but want to add more images instead of just the one of two available. Is there a folder that StreamedMP has...
Hi everybody, i'm using MP 1.1 RC1 with My TV-Series-Plugin and the StreamedMP-Skin. Ich figured out how to change the...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am just working on a installer for a new skin from a friend. The normal deployment of the skin files/system fonts is no problem and everything is running as expected. But the skin also needs some modifications to the weather folder --> weather\128x128 The following steps should be made from the installer: 1. Make a backup...
Hi, I am just working on a installer for a new skin from a friend. The normal deployment of the skin files/system fonts is no...
Hi, I am just working on a installer for a new skin from a friend. The normal deployment of the skin files/system fonts is no...
Replies
Views
Thanks for the responses - just seemed odd to me that it hadn't been reported elsewhere, will look in more detail on the forums for the skins themselves.
Thanks for the responses - just seemed odd to me that it hadn't been reported elsewhere, will look in more detail on the forums for...
This is puzzling me, and I can't see anything similar in the forums. I have 1.3 Beta installed, which I upgraded to from 1.2.3...
Replies
Views
Hi, since many users have problems with the installation / uninstallation of my PowerScheduler++ plugin's server part, I want to check what is going on when installing / uninstalling it with MPEI and how to improve the scripts that start and stop the tvservice. How can I verify that a configured script is really running in MPEI? Is...
Hi, since many users have problems with the installation / uninstallation of my PowerScheduler++ plugin's server part, I want to...
Hi, since many users have problems with the installation / uninstallation of my PowerScheduler++ plugin's server part, I want to...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Creation date DE
Hi dukus Could you implement a placeholder for the creation date or if this setting is empty the current date is used when compiling the mpi package. If it is empty atm. in MPinstaller is displayed as DateTime.Min. Thx regards chefkoch
Hi dukus Could you implement a placeholder for the creation date or if this setting is empty the current date is used when...
Hi dukus Could you implement a placeholder for the creation date or if this setting is empty the current date is used when...
Replies
Views
Bump... Does no one knows? How do other people make the same exact component available for each and every skin the user has...?
Bump... Does no one knows? How do other people make the same exact component available for each and every skin the user has...?
I'm trying to compile a plugin and I only have one skin for now, I want this skin component to be applied to any skin package the...
Replies
Views
Re : Crash skin streamedmp on startup Transfered to streamedMP forum
Re : Crash skin streamedmp on startup Transfered to streamedMP forum
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.2.0 MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP 1.4.82444 Windows Version: XP SP2 CPU Type: Athlon 64 1. TV Card...
Replies
Views
I agree, its a good idea :0)
I agree, its a good idea :0)
Since RC2, I have been unable to view the covers for my custome movie view entitled 'unwatched'. The view basically filters out...
Replies
Views
Thank you! I will try it. :thx:
Thank you! I will try it. :thx:
Are there any plugin that can give me the opportunity to record tv-shows from another location. A nice web interface would be...
Replies
Views
Hey, I'm not familiar with Comskip but looking at logs is a good start for many cases. Also your problem doesn't look to be conected with Subforum title :(
Hey, I'm not familiar with Comskip but looking at logs is a good start for many cases. Also your problem doesn't look to be...
So I've had a server with one client set up for a couple of years. About 2 weeks ago Comskip quit auto running when the shows...
Replies
Views
From a clean install, when I set the tve3 comskip plugin's program location to my comskip folder (c:\comskip\comskip.exe), the plugin "cannot find the file specified" (shown in error.log). The plugin doesn't load comskip. I looked in the database under dbo.settings with tag "ComSkipLauncher_Program" and the value is correct...
From a clean install, when I set the tve3 comskip plugin's program location to my comskip folder (c:\comskip\comskip.exe), the...
From a clean install, when I set the tve3 comskip plugin's program location to my comskip folder (c:\comskip\comskip.exe), the...
Replies
Views
Now I have tried both a release and a debug compile and I don't have a file called mpimaker.exe :S I'm using Visual C# 2008 Express Edition...haven't been a problem compiling the earlier version so perhaps I'm doing something wrong?
Now I have tried both a release and a debug compile and I don't have a file called mpimaker.exe :S I'm using Visual C# 2008...
Clear Skin Cache property not working in MPI. Its setting is not being remembered when saved in the XMP. MP 1.0 RC3 SVN...
Replies
Views
As far as i remember there is a plug-in that could help. Search for My TV Niveau checker.
As far as i remember there is a plug-in that could help. Search for My TV Niveau checker.
Hi, my kids like a particular channel and like it a bit too much. I'd like them to watch say an hour and then to have it blocked...
Replies
Views
Hi, Is there any way to change the text colour of the "Watched" movies. I am using the BlueTwo skin. I think I have to edit one of the xml files, but can't work out which one or which tag. Thanks Adam :sorry: I have reposted this question in the correct thread
Hi, Is there any way to change the text colour of the "Watched" movies. I am using the BlueTwo skin. I think I have to edit...
Hi, Is there any way to change the text colour of the "Watched" movies. I am using the BlueTwo skin. I think I have to edit...
Replies
Views
OK thanks, that's a good enough workaround.
OK thanks, that's a good enough workaround.
I copied my MediaPortal 1 settings from a laptop that was using a Full HD display to another computer connected to a 4K monitor...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom