Trakt (6 Viewers)

I faced the same problem (could see onky Trakt category). I did an upgrade t0 1.2 recently and also install trakt with create categories and create filters checked in. I could see the default categories now after unticking the "Create Moving Pictures Filters" in Trakt. However I am still unable to see the custom categories that I had...
I faced the same problem (could see onky Trakt category). I did an upgrade t0 1.2 recently and also install trakt with create...
So I did a fesh install (OS, MePo....everything) and I try to open Moving-pics and the only category there is trakt. How do I get...
Replies
Views
The next version of Trakt plugin will have support for Custom User Lists...it's going to be cool ;)
The next version of Trakt plugin will have support for Custom User Lists...it's going to be cool ;)
Hi all, I've only been using media portal for a month of so but I'm loving it so far. I was browsing through the trait add-on...
Replies
Views
New thread created: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/create-translations-for-trakt-plugin.117049/
New thread created: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/create-translations-for-trakt-plugin.117049/
Trakt for MediaPortal is fully translatable and we need your help to create translations in your native language. Here is a step...
Replies
Views
Re: AW: [1.1.3] Trakt for MediaPortal Hi Manini, the only items we don't remove when doing the cleanup are ones that you have scrobbled (ie watched when trakt was active). These need to be removed manually from website. If you are having problems with removing some items, then please visit the trakt forums and explain to the...
Re: AW: [1.1.3] Trakt for MediaPortal Hi Manini, the only items we don't remove when doing the cleanup are ones that you have...
hi, i think i've found an odd bug. If i use the "Clear Trakt Library" button i doesn't clean it properly. Some series and movies...
Replies
Views
This has been implemented for next release v1.9.1.
This has been implemented for next release v1.9.1.
Feature request: -An option to Sort "Popular group - movies/TV View by: Alphabetic Order Year Votes Percentage(Rating)...
Replies
Views
Ok, I have added that option for next version. Notes: we mark as unseen using the API, this means you will still keep your watched history (no. of plays and watched state online). If the movie hadn't been scrobbled then it will simply just change from seen to unseen. Unseen movies are sync'd, so if you unseen a watched movie then it...
Ok, I have added that option for next version. Notes: we mark as unseen using the API, this means you will still keep your watched...
Hi, I don't now if this has been requested already, but I would like to see one more option in trakt plugin. From time to time...
Replies
Views
You are correct. Everything is working now as they should. I thank you so much for your effort and all the great things, you've done for MP community. Keep up the good work!
You are correct. Everything is working now as they should. I thank you so much for your effort and all the great things, you've...
Hi, thx for the nice plugin, works really great. i have a feature request ;) i often do browse trailers using onlinevideos...
Replies
Views
Yes, its done in .Net. Here is the full line of code used by the expression: Match regMatch = Regex.Match(info.Title, @"^(?<title>.+?)(?:\s*[\(\[](?<year>\d{4})[\]\)])?$"); We could add a setting for this so it can be customizable by advanced users, all we need is to be able to get title and year...the rest of the string can be...
Yes, its done in .Net. Here is the full line of code used by the expression: Match regMatch = Regex.Match(info.Title...
It would be awesome if I could hear if this is still a possibility in the nearby future...
Replies
Views
Re: [1.1.0] Trakt for MediaPortal More a skin feature but we can still add it to the defaults were applicable You should add it here Issue Tracker
Re: [1.1.0] Trakt for MediaPortal More a skin feature but we can still add it to the defaults were applicable You should add...
Hi, first thank you for great plugin. I really like it. I have future request. Lots of times I tune to TV channel in the...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Trakt your IMDb 250 DE
That requires authentication which isn't something you can do in Javascript (any browser worth using will have protections against such things to avoid cross site scripting) and is also why your profile has to be public for it to work.
That requires authentication which isn't something you can do in Javascript (any browser worth using will have protections against...
Hey look what I made! Trakt your IMDB 250 Takes any public profile and matches it against the IMDB 250, to see how far...
Replies
Views
Re: AW: [1.0.5] Trakt for MediaPortal Thanks catavolt!, will add it now. They're missing from the API. They are probably easily added as the data is already there on the website so I will get in touch with the trakt admins to see if they can expose in API as well...once that's done I will expose them as skin properties as well.
Re: AW: [1.0.5] Trakt for MediaPortal Thanks catavolt!, will add it now. They're missing from the API. They are probably easily...
First of all :thx: for this great add-on to MP ;) Just installed and skinned it for PureVisionHD(Blue) skins (please add on first...
Replies
Views
Re: [1.0.5] Trakt for MediaPortal Awesome developments. Trakt is great :)
Re: [1.0.5] Trakt for MediaPortal Awesome developments. Trakt is great :)
Quote from Justin, trakt admin: Presenting the new and improved Community page Just pushed a major redesign of the community pages...
Replies
Views
Re: [1.0.5] Trakt for MediaPortal Wish I could take credit for it, Trakt Website admins are doing a great job!
Re: [1.0.5] Trakt for MediaPortal Wish I could take credit for it, Trakt Website admins are doing a great job!
Quote from Justin, trakt admin: A more unified user profile page Check out the brand new look for your user profile page. Each...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom