Layout Issues with Xface (1 Viewer)

ethanol

Portal Member
January 4, 2008
Home Country
Hi there - great skin.

I'm trying to get this working on 0.2.3 latest SVN with v 2 of myTV Series plugin.

I'm running on XP on a X1250 m/b.

I seem to have some layout issues - see pics - any ideas?

Attachments

• Xface-Banners.JPG
    Xface-Banners.JPG
    138.1 KB
  • Xface-Episodes.JPG
    Xface-Episodes.JPG
    113.8 KB
  • Xface-Season.JPG
    Xface-Season.JPG
    86.9 KB

Paranoid Delusion

Moderation Manager
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 13, 2005
    Cheshire
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    m trying to get this working on 0.2.3 latest SVN with v 2 of myTV Series plugin.

As we are all trying to work off the same version of MP, ie current MP1RC, which this skin supports, please use this.

If you are, then give more details, especially if using x1250\690g graphics as these are know to give problems with skins using reflections.

cheesegeezer

Portal Member
    May 6, 2008
    Home Country
    I'm in the same boat. Using the 780g/hd3200 hardware. My screen looks just like yours ethanol.

Does anyone know where the xml file is for the mp-tv series plugin at all.

Using MP 1 RC1 with Tv series 2.0

Paranoid Delusion

Moderation Manager
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 13, 2005
    Cheshire
    Home Country
    TVSeries.xml, its in the skin folder found at c\program files\team-mediaportal\mediaportal\skins

You would need to delete the cached folder contents for the skin you updated.

C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Appdata\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\cached

cheesegeezer

Portal Member
    May 6, 2008
    Home Country
    There was a small error in the TVseries layout using this skin as it did not look right as you can see below.

tvserieserror.jpg

So did some tweaking in photoshop and ended up with this, which now looks like it should in my eyes

tvseriesfix.jpg

The TV series fix rar file below should sort out the issue with it looking wrong. Dont forget to rename your original file as tvseries_BarBackBottom_orig before copying the new button across into the Skin/media folder.

Then clear your cache and it should look peachy creamy.

Users who are viewing this thread