0003776: Fix/Add Codec VC-1 and VC-1i/Splitter choice and graphbuilding for now VIDEO Section. (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Anecdotal testimonies are not helpful. If you guys would like to continue this chat, I'll move this thread to the Café section. The discussion about your issues is taking place here: Installation failing
Anecdotal testimonies are not helpful. If you guys would like to continue this chat, I'll move this thread to the Café section...
I have been looking for a replacement to Windows Media Center for a little over a year.No luck. Now, I'm no Microsoft fanboy, but I...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal 2.1 Pre2 Release! Since we released MediaPortal 2.1 Pre we have been focusing on fixing bugs and issues that were reported by the community. While we were able to develop solutions for most of them, a few things remain that require more work to get fixed. For this reason we decided to publish a second Pre release to allow...
MediaPortal 2.1 Pre2 Release! Since we released MediaPortal 2.1 Pre we have been focusing on fixing bugs and issues that were...
MediaPortal 2.1 Pre2 Release! Since we released MediaPortal 2.1 Pre we have been focusing on fixing bugs and issues that were...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 [WiP] madVR support in MP1 DE
After many install, uninstall, reinstall during 3 days (what a pain), I finally found the culprit. Nothing related with MadVR...
After many install, uninstall, reinstall during 3 days (what a pain), I finally found the culprit. Nothing related with MadVR...
Description of Change This branch will permit to have madVR renderer to MP1, thanks to Tourettes for this and Madshi. This branch...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 [solved] HEVC playback issue DE
Tried with a custom LAV build from @Sebastiii (0.68.5 git) and got a bit further :) - Works with MPC-HC (no image corruption) as subtitle engine however no subtitle selection for that sample - With DirectVobSub I get the subtitle selection however also the image corruption back So while not perfect at least I can have MPC-HC for...
Tried with a custom LAV build from @Sebastiii (0.68.5 git) and got a bit further :) - Works with MPC-HC (no image corruption) as...
Hi, Been trying out some 2160P releases recently and came across an odd issue with HEVC playback, it will run at a reduced...
Replies
Views
Some video in VC1/VC1i need own codec section This rework fix it and solve some issue about rebuild Graph. http://mantis.team-mediaportal.com/view.php?id=3776 Open the issue in Mantis...
Some video in VC1/VC1i need own codec section This rework fix it and solve some issue about rebuild Graph...
Some video in VC1/VC1i need own codec section This rework fix it and solve some issue about rebuild Graph...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom