0003882: Seeking in blu-ray movie causes wrong audio and/or video samples to be produced (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

MP1 MP2 [News] MediaPortal 2.3 Release DE
It is looking and working very well now and I am almost at the point of switching my HTPC to MP2, madvr would definitely push me over the edge for sure.;)
It is looking and working very well now and I am almost at the point of switching my HTPC to MP2, madvr would definitely push me...
We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.3 MediaPortal 2.3 is a full-blown media center software that addresses the most common user...
Replies
Views
I did and enabled Videos. But this didn't solve the Problem as well... Gesendet von meinem BlackBerry | Priv mit Tapatalk
I did and enabled Videos. But this didn't solve the Problem as well... Gesendet von meinem BlackBerry | Priv mit Tapatalk
There seems to be a huge Bug in MP 1.16.0: When playing Blu-rays or Blu-ray-ISO-Files always the first audio track is played. In...
Replies
Views
Updated with the guide to install an Intel HDMI audio Device that can stream 192kHz/24bit. If you have any question, feel free to reply here.
Updated with the guide to install an Intel HDMI audio Device that can stream 192kHz/24bit. If you have any question, feel free to...
I switched to MePo 2 with the release of MePo 2.1.1, and in the last months I focused on learning the program and fine tuning it...
Replies
Views
RESOLVED - Turns out that anything with an Intel chip since about 2009 has what seems to be an OS subsytem called Intel Management Engine. This led me to update my BIOS and hey presto my recordings are now working without video breakup. The last Intel ME update was around April, and that's about the time I first noticed issues...
RESOLVED - Turns out that anything with an Intel chip since about 2009 has what seems to be an OS subsytem called Intel Management...
Hi Guys I have discussed this issue before but I never got to the bottom of it. Entirely my fault as I wanted to test more, to try...
Replies
Views
Reception on Channel 'WUCW HD' looks bad (there are a lot of 'Continuity error...' messages in the server TsWriter.log after it's been tuned). Otherwise the TV server logs look OK. Since you are using Kodi as the client, you probably need to ask over in their forums for help - I've never used Kodi. From the symptoms you describe...
Reception on Channel 'WUCW HD' looks bad (there are a lot of 'Continuity error...' messages in the server TsWriter.log after it's...
Fair warning, I am a newb to MediaPortal so please forgive me if my questions have been answered numerous time before. Setup...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom