0004144: Videoplayer GC can stay in a loop when cleanup (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

I found the answer. The files were downloaded, and must have had some sort of corruption in them that passed the other players I tried them in, but produced the green bar in the TVSeries plugin. After downloading the files again, the problem went away. Thanks for your help.
I found the answer. The files were downloaded, and must have had some sort of corruption in them that passed the other players I...
Hi, A problem has just started when I use the TV Series plugin in MP1. The videos play, but with a broad green band at the very...
Replies
Views
Of course this would be the best option, but I guess it’s not that easy to integrate external players into MP2. It was somewhere discussed, but I could not find the related thread.
Of course this would be the best option, but I guess it’s not that easy to integrate external players into MP2. It was somewhere...
Hi there, I have a few questions about the limitations I've discovered (so far, it's early days!) when it comes to watching a tv...
Replies
Views
The checkbox mentioned is unchecked. I found a solution. I had selected the AV HDMI device as the audio renderer in the MP Config. I switched to DirectSound and the issue disappeared, along with a problem with DTS passthrough. Some issue with WASAPI apparently.
The checkbox mentioned is unchecked. I found a solution. I had selected the AV HDMI device as the audio renderer in the MP...
I've been using MP for many years in the living room with a big screen TV, and a 5.1 powered speaker system via analog audio...
Replies
Views
Having an issue with motion menu when paying a DVD in media portal. I have my movies ripped to VTS folders with VOB files, when I play a movie it will start playing the menu and either freeze at the start having ne to restart my PC to clear the issue or the video wll play out of sync with the audio. I must me missing something and I...
Having an issue with motion menu when paying a DVD in media portal. I have my movies ripped to VTS folders with VOB files, when I...
Having an issue with motion menu when paying a DVD in media portal. I have my movies ripped to VTS folders with VOB files, when I...
Replies
Views
It would be a great feature if we could select a file to play from Windows File Explorer, either by setting the default application for e.g. the .ts (or any other image, video or audio) file to MediaPortal, or via the File Explorer context menu 'Open with' as other media players can (e.g. JRiver). Currently all that happens when using...
It would be a great feature if we could select a file to play from Windows File Explorer, either by setting the default application...
It would be a great feature if we could select a file to play from Windows File Explorer, either by setting the default application...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom