0004303: Replace actual WatchDog icon with new (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Well, it's not a problem to add extension exclude list to the MediaInfo service. Anyway, if the MediaInfo is not available, then the video refresh rate(FPS) for the adapater cannot be determined. There is alternate way how to get the fps(from videopin). It seems to be working (at least for my tested wtv file) and can be used as...
Well, it's not a problem to add extension exclude list to the MediaInfo service. Anyway, if the MediaInfo is not available, then...
I am in the process of moving my media portal installation to a new PC running Windows 11. I open TV-Server configuration go to TV...
Replies
Views
Thats odd I did a clean install of tv server x64 and just dropped the SchedulesDirect.dll from the old tv server x86 into the plugins folder of the tv server x64 and its working fine.
Thats odd I did a clean install of tv server x64 and just dropped the SchedulesDirect.dll from the old tv server x86 into the...
Pre Releases are provided as a way for the community to test and give feedback on all the exciting things we have lined up for the...
Replies
Views
@Brownard another logs of failed installations. I'll take a look into the user management. Edit: I can confirm user management is completey broken with NET4 and NET6 :( Neither an existing profile can be selected nor a new one can be created.
@Brownard another logs of failed installations. I'll take a look into the user management. Edit: I can confirm user management is...
Description: Hi there. First of all, I appreciate all the effort in MediaPortal 2 release 2.5 - visible changes look great (eg...
Replies
Views
I had the same issue and found the executable under C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\skin\Titan\BasicHome.Editor\TitanEditor.exe Only the shortcut was missing.
I had the same issue and found the executable under C:\ProgramData\Team...
Hi all, Not a rant, more a sharing of experience (maybe hoping to get some clarification on which wrong turn I took) It has been...
Replies
Views
Hi. When I try to play a Blu-Ray using the latest MediaPortal version (1.3) it seems to work OK. The disc starts playing the videos prior to the menu. Then, when it comes to display the menu, MediaPortal crashes. I'm using Windows 7 on a fresh installation and with all the updates available applied to the system. Windows shows a...
Hi. When I try to play a Blu-Ray using the latest MediaPortal version (1.3) it seems to work OK. The disc starts playing the videos...
Hi. When I try to play a Blu-Ray using the latest MediaPortal version (1.3) it seems to work OK. The disc starts playing the videos...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom