999 members. Who will be #1000 ??? (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

MP1 MP2 recording video DE
VLC has a browser add-on that allows you to start a video selected in your browser in VLC, you then can use its record button. Doesn't always work though, my guess is it won't on protected vids but it is the only thing I have found other than the excellent download capability of Online Videos when available.
VLC has a browser add-on that allows you to start a video selected in your browser in VLC, you then can use its record button...
so really looking for an open source program that will record streams on the computer. not really found one that works well yet...
Replies
Views
I've been using MP1 since 2007 or 2008, I don't remember. Used in the family every day, 3 HTPCs. At this point the MP1 is in near perfect condition. And we only have a couple of fixes for the new Pre release. There is single database support in development for many MP1s, but I haven't been able to test that yet. So some innovation is...
I've been using MP1 since 2007 or 2008, I don't remember. Used in the family every day, 3 HTPCs. At this point the MP1 is in near...
It has been a long time since a new version of MP was released. There are almost no new themes, new plug-ins, new versions... it...
Replies
Views
We discussed it here : https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/latest-media-handler-v2-4-x-000.132114/post-1288927 Because, this really annoys me a lot, when I will have time, I would like to fix this problem. If @catavolt can give me the variables names (red rectangle) in skin, it will reduce time ;) For those who understand...
We discussed it here : https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/latest-media-handler-v2-4-x-000.132114/post-1288927 Because...
We discussed it here : https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/latest-media-handler-v2-4-x-000.132114/post-1288927 Because...
Replies
Views
Copy or move the TV recordings that are older to another hard disk. Then specify this path under Videos (not TV). Then you can watch these recordings normally again. Since I record myself on an SSD, a larger (currently 2TB) would not be an option for me personally. ---------------------------- Die TV Aufnahmen welche älter sind auf...
Copy or move the TV recordings that are older to another hard disk. Then specify this path under Videos (not TV). Then you can...
So my wife likes to record free to air TV shows. Lots of them. The first hard disk is almost out of capacity and I've just put a...
Replies
Views
Well put simply if drivers ever cause the system to crash then the devs need to sort it out. Anyway I just put a Hauppauge WinTV-quadHD in I found cheap ages ago. First scan I saw the LCN 10000 issue, second fine, all on defaults. Maybe its just my signal. Watching programs is fine. I did have a head amp but had it removed when...
Well put simply if drivers ever cause the system to crash then the devs need to sort it out. Anyway I just put a Hauppauge...
Hi All, I have been using nextPVR for a while but was getting increasingly annoyed with it so I decided to change to something...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom