ABC iView (1 Viewer)

Shadime

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 2, 2009
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    I have attached the URLsourcesplitter log for when Ive tried to watch 2 episodes.
    ABC1 is also now having issues with 'error starting playback Connection is lost, cannot reopen' with videos such as ABC News.
    The issue I was having with the slow categories was due to my slow internet the other night.

Thanks

georgius

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 31, 2010
    Bratislava
    Home Country
    Slovakia Slovakia
    @doskabouter , in log are 6 urls:
    1. rtmp://cp53909.edgefcs.net////flash/playback/_definst_/antiquesroadshow_34_17.mp4 - NetStream.Play.StreamNotFound
    2. rtmp://cp53909.edgefcs.net////flash/playback/_definst_/news/7PMh_Tx_1604.mp4 - NetStream.Play.StreamNotFound
    3. http://r1---sn-552u-ntql.googlevide...-AJ0jRFdGaA-twix2gCbROf4FZVAYYX74bRSRXKCPPtrP - successful
    4. rtmp://cp53909.edgefcs.net////flash/playback/_definst_/kids/64zoolane_01_16.mp4 - successful
    5. rtmp://cp53909.edgefcs.net////flash/playback/_definst_/kids/64zoolane_03_75.mp4 - NetStream.Play.StreamNotFound
    6. rtmp://cp53909.edgefcs.net////flash/playback/_definst_/kids/64zoolane_01_16.mp4 - NetConnection.Connect.Rejected ([ AccessManager.Reject ] : Access denied!)
    I think that RTMP urls are missing something. Maybe you should use rtmpsuck to obtain all connection parameters.

doskabouter

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • September 27, 2009
    Nuenen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    I meant a reason why he can't watch 2 shows in one sitting. That is if I understand shadime correctly.
    Perhaps it's just a rtmp server that isn't happy serving 2 episodes in a short timeframe...

georgius

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 31, 2010
    Bratislava
    Home Country
    Slovakia Slovakia
    I meant a reason why he can't watch 2 shows in one sitting. That is if I understand shadime correctly.
    Perhaps it's just a rtmp server that isn't happy serving 2 episodes in a short timeframe...
    It's possible that rtmp server is not happy, but in such case also web browser should have problems.

Johnnygill

Portal Member
    April 16, 2015
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Hi guys,
    Sorry I haven't had a chance to test any further yet. I can comment on the website streaming video, or the detection of the type of connection is seemingly technical. ABC know the device your trying to stream to, and adjust accordingly. Some ISPs have free connected (unmetered to abc iview) for web traffic only, but if you try using the Ipad or flash app's then the content is counted. I'm unsure about the rtmp components.
    inapviewer does seem to timeout and even not connect if you immediately download 1 episode, and then try another. I wonder if there is a timeout period that ABC require before attempting another rtmp link. That could explain the issues we're having with one then another...it just happens to be the time of restarting MP is enough time to then allow a 2nd connection ?? Coincidence or something else :)
    Can using the programs available to us help in anyway in determining why some iview content isn't playable? Fiddler+inapviewer (which uses rtmpdump-win32-2.3r557) ...??

If this helps(from inapviewer):
    token: daEadaubydqc.a6cEapabcMakdmaududQaq-bvmTSv-8-mkl_vHxpH&aifp=v001
    host: AkamaiHDUnmetered | free: No
    show: kids/lockieleonard_01_23
    ext: .mp4
    ep: lockieleonard_01_23.mp4
    episodelist(x): Lockie Leonard Series 1 Episode 23 Boredom Busters
    epsa: lockieleonard_01_23.mp4
    episodelist(x)sa: Lockie Leonard Series 1 Episode 23 Boredom Busters
    Deleting: Lockie Leonard Series 1 Episode 23 Boredom Busters.mp4
    args: -r rtmp://cp53909.edgefcs.net////flash/playback/_definst_/kids/lockieleonard_01_23.mp4 -t rtmp://cp53909.edgefcs.net/ondemand?auth="daEadaubydqc.a6cEapabcMakdmaududQaq-bvmTSv-8-mkl_vHxpH&aifp=v001" -o "Lockie Leonard Series 1 Episode 23 Boredom Busters.mp4" -W "http://www.abc.net.au/iview/images/iview.jpg"
    ctr: 0
    capURL: http://www.abc.net.au/iview/captions/kids/lockieleonard_01_23.xml
    srtFilename: Lockie Leonard Series 1 Episode 23 Boredom Busters.srt
    ==============================
    url: http://iview.abc.net.au/auth/flash/?
    token: daEbpaXancqaabyaudIaHcPbGaZdrc_aoaM-bvmTS1-8-oku_uGxnF&aifp=v001
    show: kids/lockieleonard_01_24
    ep: lockieleonard_01_24.mp4
    episodelist(x): Lockie Leonard Series 1 Episode 24 Barry Goes Pop
    epsa: lockieleonard_01_24.mp4
    episodelist(x)sa: Lockie Leonard Series 1 Episode 24 Barry Goes Pop
    args: -r rtmp://cp53909.edgefcs.net////flash/playback/_definst_/kids/lockieleonard_01_24.mp4 -t rtmp://cp53909.edgefcs.net/ondemand?auth="daEbpaXancqaabyaudIaHcPbGaZdrc_aoaM-bvmTS1-8-oku_uGxnF&aifp=v001" -o "Lockie Leonard Series 1 Episode 24 Barry Goes Pop.mp4" -W "http://www.abc.net.au/iview/images/iview.jpg"
    capURL: http://www.abc.net.au/iview/captions/kids/lockieleonard_01_24.xml
    srtFilename: Lockie Leonard Series 1 Episode 24 Barry Goes Pop.srt
    url: http://iview.abc.net.au/auth/flash/?
    token: daEcRdecBcfdmcFctdzaebwcidGbsbEdVdL-bvmTS6-8-mnp_yGwqH&aifp=v001
    show: kids/lockieleonard_01_25
    ep: lockieleonard_01_25.mp4
    episodelist(x): Lockie Leonard Series 1 Episode 25 The Domino Effect
    epsa: lockieleonard_01_25.mp4
    episodelist(x)sa: Lockie Leonard Series 1 Episode 25 The Domino Effect
    Deleting: Lockie Leonard Series 1 Episode 25 The Domino Effect.mp4
    args: -r rtmp://cp53909.edgefcs.net////flash/playback/_definst_/kids/lockieleonard_01_25.mp4 -t rtmp://cp53909.edgefcs.net/ondemand?auth="daEcRdecBcfdmcFctdzaebwcidGbsbEdVdL-bvmTS6-8-mnp_yGwqH&aifp=v001" -o "Lockie Leonard Series 1 Episode 25 The Domino Effect.mp4" -W "http://www.abc.net.au/iview/images/iview.jpg"
    capURL: http://www.abc.net.au/iview/captions/kids/lockieleonard_01_25.xml
    srtFilename: Lockie Leonard Series 1 Episode 25 The Domino Effect.srt

Last edited:

doskabouter

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • September 27, 2009
    Nuenen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Do you have any (non-browser) program that can download videos? I've found that iViewNapper development has stopped, but someone else made iViewRipper. Perhaps you can test if that works? Or XBMC/Kodi, or ...

In case only browser works, perhaps you can check if you can get the parameters from rtmpsuck

Johnnygill

Portal Member
    April 16, 2015
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Check https://www.facebook.com/iViewRipper The developer says iview downloads since 12th April have stopped (which is what we're experiencing), but with his new version they are working.
    I don't have a 64bit enviornment to test this with to find the code he's using the download the streams - is anyone else able to?
    Lochie Leonard ep. 23 onward has been my consistent test.

How about other streams that dont work - OnlineVideo's seems to be a very hit and miss plugin. Nasa TV for example doesn't work, along with the majority of the others I tested. Is this just a case of finding out the new links and updating in Config ? *sorry - still feeling my way around MP*
    Thanks.

Shadime

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 2, 2009
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    I can get that episode to download with iViewRipper. how do I get the needed data to help out

Users who are viewing this thread