Amp is displayed as & in EPG (1 Viewer)

grubi

Portal Pro
June 16, 2007
Home Country
Germany Germany
Could not install grubi's updated assembly (9 sept, 17:31). I have some callstack in the logs and I think I need to update other stuff as well. That's a no-go right now, I just installed tvengine which took me 3 nights (1 svr, 2 clnts). WAF has lowered significantly.
lewi0146 has confirmed the fix, I think that will do. Next step for me is to inform my grabber about the star-rating.

The dll was only intended for testing before incorporating into the release. Please use the latest SVN which has this fix already.

grubi.

grubi

Portal Pro
June 16, 2007
Home Country
Germany Germany
Here is the new ParseStarRating method.
maybe anyone of the devs can put it into SVN.

regards,
grubi.

rtv

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 7, 2005
    Osnabruck
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Okay, the next svn build will have this included - test until your hdds glow :p

bobbyd87

Portal Pro
    January 28, 2007
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    My XML imported flawlessly with the 9-14 SVN... Thanks to all who fixed this!

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

done: Loading...
    done: Loading...
    Hi. I have a problem with a WebEPG grabber I'm trying to do. The problem is that the site returns a json-file and I cant get my...
    Replies
    Views
    I'm using MP1 Ukraine ( as a side issue Trend antivirus says later versions are ransomwear ) and I've used MP for many years. Have I missed something all this time? Is there a way of marking recordings as favourites, and an easy way to display them? Thank you
    I'm using MP1 Ukraine ( as a side issue Trend antivirus says later versions are ransomwear ) and I've used MP for many years. Have...
    I'm using MP1 Ukraine ( as a side issue Trend antivirus says later versions are ransomwear ) and I've used MP for many years. Have...
    Replies
    Views
    And this is the follow-up thread, which includes log files: PiP audio problem
    And this is the follow-up thread, which includes log files: PiP audio problem
    I just updated from 2.4. Update did not conserve my channels or epg plug-in or anything, looks like, which of course was a...
    Replies
    Views
    I have looked at your log files, but as usual they are unintelligible gobbledegook. (I am sure that the original developers who wrote that code know what the log entries mean, but those developers have long since retired from the MP team.) I regret to say that I think that you will have to use the "brute force" method to track down...
    I have looked at your log files, but as usual they are unintelligible gobbledegook. (I am sure that the original developers who...
    Sometimes when displaying the OSD whilst playing a recorded TV show the video freezes and the sound continues for about 30 seconds...
    Replies
    Views
    @CyberSimian As I have just posted in the MP2 subforum I will stay with MP1 for the time being. Many thanks for all your very informative and detailed responses. I will take your advice and monitor the Scheduled recordings list for the discrepancies you have described. Cheers.
    @CyberSimian As I have just posted in the MP2 subforum I will stay with MP1 for the time being. Many thanks for all your very...
    I am in Australia. My problem is with recorded tv programs. Most times the program title and info are correct but quite often the...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom