aMPed 3.0 - revaMPed | Page 12

Discussion in 'aMPed' started by Dadeo, September 17, 2009.

1. Dadeo
    • Premium Supporter

Dadeo Docs Group Manager

Ratings:
    +3,053 / 0
    Home Country:
    Canada Canada
    Show System Specs
    Re: aMPed 3.0 (4:3) - revaMPed!

Yes I sure do, and thanks for the work photopeter, I was sneakily waiting to see if you came up with some things I could add to the new layout!

I am just waiting for some MP 1.0.2 users to sign up for testing. All is ready to go!

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. ixdvc

ixdvc Portal Pro

Ratings:
    +37 / 0
    Home Country:
    Germany Germany
    Show System Specs
    AW: aMPed 3.0 (4:3) - revaMPed!

I have MP 1.0.2 with Moving Pictures 0.7.5 and I can test the new version, but not the TV section as I don't use it.

4. marvenius

marvenius Portal Pro

IT-Manager
    Ratings:
    +47 / 0
    Home Country:
    Netherlands Netherlands

I am willing to test on MP 1.0.2 as well. So sign me up!

5. Dadeo
    • Premium Supporter

Dadeo Docs Group Manager

Ratings:
    +3,053 / 0
    Home Country:
    Canada Canada
    Show System Specs

Thanks guys!

ixdvc - you do not have to test everything - as long as at least one tester has tested each window/feature I think that is enough. Of course, the more testing done, the better for all users :). Also, no worries about Moving Pictures. Migue has programmed aMPedConfig so it will auto detect your version and use the correct skin files for you! :)

6. ixdvc

ixdvc Portal Pro

Ratings:
    +37 / 0
    Home Country:
    Germany Germany
    Show System Specs

Ok, then it won't be a problem.

7. Dadeo
    • Premium Supporter

Dadeo Docs Group Manager

Ratings:
    +3,053 / 0
    Home Country:
    Canada Canada
    Show System Specs

photopeter - thanks for all that work on MovingPictures 1.0 - it looks very good! If you post, or send me the xmls I may be able to incorporate your work into 3.1 - especially the localization! I also noticed you are using different logos for the file info (resolution, audio/video codecs, etc). Are those streamedMP logos?

If anyone is interested in a little project, I think it would be great if someone hunted around for all the nicest logos to use in aMPed and various plugins. I know it can make a huge difference in the visual appearance. I would be happy to include alternate logo packs on our download site if some users have or find some.

@ Testers - we are ready to go. I have sent you all a PM to get started, so check your messages!

8. photopeter

photopeter Portal Pro

Ratings:
    +27 / 0
    Home Country:
    Germany Germany

Hi.
    At the moment I'm not at home, so I can't post xml or logos... But tonite I will do. Also some Logos dosn't loot too good. Especially the Logos "Mono", "Stereo" "16:9", "MP2" and "VC-1" needs some overworking. I can't tell exact where the logos from as they reside in my Logos Folder. Maybe there are from the PureVision Skin, I use sometimes. I have a blank Logo, so it should be no big deal to create nice looking logos for all the missing Stuff. If I find the time I will do logos for some German TV stations (MPTVSeries) also as some of the logos are used on both plugins.

9. Dadeo
    • Premium Supporter

Dadeo Docs Group Manager

Ratings:
    +3,053 / 0
    Home Country:
    Canada Canada
    Show System Specs

Hi photopeter - you can wait and check out the aMPed logos when you start testing if you like. No rush. While testing we can try out some different ones and see what works best.

10. photopeter

photopeter Portal Pro

Ratings:
    +27 / 0
    Home Country:
    Germany Germany

Hi.
    Here are some Logos for use with Moving Pictures and MPTV Series and my movingpictures.xml also. My collection of movies and TV- shows don't miss any logos right now.

On my setup the listview (the only thing I've modified up to now) works quite well. I hope I can activate the Categories in MovingPictures tomorrow nite...

Attached Files:

11. photopeter

photopeter Portal Pro

Ratings:
    +27 / 0
    Home Country:
    Germany Germany

Hi.
    Finally I've made it. Moving Pictures 1.0 is working on my setup... :)

I've moved the mediainfo logos from bottom to top-left as there's more space. Categories are implemented to have different category images. Some samples I've "stolen" from this thread just to have a preview. The category images have to reside in Media/Categories folder and needs to have exact the same name as your defined categories. "aMPed_category images 1.zip" has samples for some of the default categories in English and German, "aMPed_category images 2.zip" has decade images (19xxs), also in English and German.

Attached Files:

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice
  • About The Project

The vision of the MediaPortal project is to create a free open source media centre application, which supports all advanced media centre functions, and is accessible to all Windows users.

In reaching this goal we are working every day to make sure our software is one of the best.

• Support MediaPortal!

The team works very hard to make sure the community is running the best HTPC-software. We give away MediaPortal for free but hosting and software is not for us.

Care to support our work with a few bucks? We'd really appreciate it!