aMPed update for MediaPortal 1.2 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lyfesaver74

Public Relations
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 25, 2010
    Texas
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    TLD: So far I have only used the defualt, and it wont start fullscreen... thats in netflix options i think. Still no remote sux =(

I will try others out tomorrow

pilot_bas

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 16, 2011
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    Dadeo

Thanks!
    The backdrops would be nice as it is looking much better. I have only 4 buttons maximum per menu so there is much space left for the backdrops.
    And for the 4x3, if you don't know better, you would believe it is made for wide screens. Of course if you select 16:9 than you will see the difference, but 4x3 on a wide screen while sitting 4 meters away is just fine.

Have a nice weekend all of you!

Bas

TLD

Portal Pro
    October 26, 2007
    Rainy Washington
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    @TLD: So far I have only used the defualt, and it wont start fullscreen... thats in netflix options i think. Still no remote sux =(

I will try others out tomorrow

I've looked in the netflix options and couldn't find an option for full screen.

I also tried IE and it also starts in a maximized window, but since you have to put the path to the .exe for IE you could probably use a flag to start it in full screen.

The problem is that without the remote working you would need to use a keyboard to get out of full screen and i have no keyboard on my HTPC.

Dadeo

Docs Group Manager
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 26, 2006
    Himalayas, India
    Home Country
    Canada Canada
    Hi all: I have uploaded the installer and started a new thread for aMPed 3.3 beta

TLD - Hey it only took a month since you first posted! :p (Yeah I said a few days a couple weeks ago :oops:)

Re: HTPC Info, well as I said before if I would like to add it, if I can ever get it to work on my system!! It's kinda hard to skin stuff you cannot see. Star the issue in the aMPed Issue Tracker. I will address new features based on the number of users who star them, although testers like you count as at least 5 stars!

pilot_bas - same thing applies to backdrops for Basic Home menus, add it as an feature request in Tracker. Thanks.

I am closing this thread now. Please add any comments or issues related to the new release to the new thread. Thanks for all your help guys!

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread