Bass-Engine Visualization (1 Viewer)

Flocke

Portal Pro
October 3, 2006
Germany
Home Country
Germany Germany
Hi..

i have many Sonique Visualization installed but any vis shows wrong color.. see picture.. is this a bug from the bass_vis or work the dll not 100 percent with MP?

example vis: roto-vis
wrong color blue, violet, red.

hwahrmann

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • September 15, 2004
    Vienna, Austria
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    hmm, i haven't seen this yet. for me all the colors of Sonique Viz are ok.
    i'll have a look to get roto-vis.

Flocke

Portal Pro
    October 3, 2006
    Germany
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    with Sonique self shows the vis better, very fast and the soundanalyzing is better as with bass_vis..

see pic..
    1st Pic: Roto-Vis in Sonique
    2st Pic: Visual Ball in Sonique
    3st Pic: Visual Ball in MP

PS: Radio and Internetstreams don't use the Bass-Engine.. is it possible to change that?

Flocke

Portal Pro
    October 3, 2006
    Germany
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    i have found at xmplay bass-vis 2.3 with a test tool..

the "fft spektrum sensitivity" must be set higher in MP for an better Effect

hwahrmann

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • September 15, 2004
    Vienna, Austria
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    Flocke, i see what you mean.
    xmplay plays them correctly.
    however, when i use the test application, roto-vis doesn't even start and sphere is very small, doesn't zoom.
    don't know what's wrong yet.
    need to write my own test app first.

Flocke

Portal Pro
    October 3, 2006
    Germany
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    okay.. i hope u find the reason and all vis work well..

is it possible the music-settings to change, that the bass-engine only use for the vis? The test-programm check the wave-output for the vis-action.. all sounds can play with any codec.. only the vis use the bass-vis.. i hope u understand what i mean.. my english is not so good.. ;o)

hwahrmann

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • September 15, 2004
    Vienna, Austria
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    Flocke,

found the error and fixed it.
    Available in the next plugin.

If i understand you correctly, you would like to have Visualisation done by the Bass vis engine, but you want to use for example the internal DirectShow player or an external player like Foobar.

Well it looks like that this is possible, but i need to dig further into the code, to see if it really works.
    I'll put it on my todo list.

regards,

Helmut

P.S: you can send me a german PM :)

Users who are viewing this thread