[no Bug] Cannot send MP to standby (1 Viewer)

nicx

Portal Pro
February 1, 2006
Stuttgart
Home Country
Germany Germany
Hi,

I want to send MP into standby with the MP Menu. But if I click on "Standby", nothing happens. I can send my PC to standby with the Win7 Menu, but not with MP.

Attached the logs.

nicx...

joystick

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 26, 2006
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    AW: Cannot send MP to standby

Hi, first you should disable all third party Plugins.... because: "mdapifilter" will not get you support!

nicx

Portal Pro
    February 1, 2006
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    hi,

i thought if i use the debug option with rc3 all plugins are automatically disabled?

btw: it works with the same configuration and rc2 ;)

nicx...

jameson_uk

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 27, 2005
    Birmingham
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Code:
    2010-05-19 14:48:41.704212 [TVService(5)]: TV Service: Plugin: Power Scheduler disabled
    Looks like PowerScheduler is not enabled in TVServer. In order for this to work you need to have PowerScheduler enabled in TVServer

nicx

Portal Pro
    February 1, 2006
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    hi,

powerscheduler is of course enabled in the tvserver and configured the same as thin the client. both standby, both 10 minutes.

nicx...

jameson_uk

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 27, 2005
    Birmingham
    Home Country
    powerscheduler is of course enabled in the tvserver and configured the same as thin the client. both standby, both 10 minutes.
    Ummmm logs suggest otherwise :confused:

Could you restart TV service and try again?

nicx

Portal Pro
    February 1, 2006
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    hm ok that works, thanks! :)

but i am still wondering why this is happening after some time even after a complete reboot of my pc. i will monitor this problem and get back here if i know more ;)

nicx...

jameson_uk

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 27, 2005
    Birmingham
    Home Country
    but i am still wondering why this is happening after some time even after a complete reboot of my pc. i will monitor this problem and get back here if i know more ;)
    Yes this is odd. If you change plugins etc in config you need to restart TV service but if you have rebooted after enabling plugin this this is wierd :mad:

If there was a problem that it would have been before these logs started so not a lot we can check. Keep an eye on this and report if you do see this happening again (one thing I would like you to try is gathering logs in debug mode and see if you get the issue after that; if not try restarting TV service and then seeing if problem occurrs)

Thanks

nicx

Portal Pro
    February 1, 2006
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    just tested it but its still working even after collecting a debug log. i keep an eye on this. thanks so far!

nicx...

jameson_uk

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 27, 2005
    Birmingham
    Home Country
    just tested it but its still working even after collecting a debug log. i keep an eye on this. thanks so far!
    Did you restart TVService after debug log collection and then re-test?

Users who are viewing this thread