Check out these new planned Aopen cases... (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

MP1 MP2 1.30.0 MediaPortal 1 - 1.30 Released! DE
moved off-topic comments to 1.30.0 - Release naming discussions
moved off-topic comments to 1.30.0 - Release naming discussions
We have just released MediaPortal 1.30 - Ukraine Highlights of this release Improvement / Rework: [MP1-5092] - Update MediaInfo...
Replies
Views
Pre Releases are provided as a way for the community to test and give feedback on all the exciting things we have lined up for the next release. We allocate about one month for Pre Release testing. In that time we will only fix bugs, after which comes the final release! Highlights of this release Bugfixes: New: Improvement /...
Pre Releases are provided as a way for the community to test and give feedback on all the exciting things we have lined up for the...
Pre Releases are provided as a way for the community to test and give feedback on all the exciting things we have lined up for the...
Replies
Views
I've been using version 1.2.2.0 for years and have found no need to upgrade to newer version. I hate it that skins loose compatibility with almost every new version. And new skins are too 'fancy' for my taste. I use a customized version of the default wide skin with only Videos and TV in the main menu. I use mediaportal for recording...
I've been using version 1.2.2.0 for years and have found no need to upgrade to newer version. I hate it that skins loose...
I've been using version 1.2.2.0 for years and have found no need to upgrade to newer version. I hate it that skins loose...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 1.29.0 MediaPortal 1 - 1.29 Released! DE
It's okay, we did delay the release. But not by choice, so sorry, there will be a pre-release the other day, it's already in the process of packing and shipping...
It's okay, we did delay the release. But not by choice, so sorry, there will be a pre-release the other day, it's already in the...
We have just released MediaPortal 1.29 The Phantom Menace Highlights of this release Bugfixes: [MP1-5081] - WatchDog not switch...
Replies
Views
Pre Releases are provided as a way for the community to test and give feedback on all the exciting things we have lined up for the next release. We allocate about one month for Pre Release testing. In that time we will only fix bugs, after which comes the final release! Highlights of this release Bugfixes: [MP1-5081] - WatchDog...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom