Colour for Genre Feature ever worked ? (1 Viewer)

AndyUK49er

Portal Member
December 18, 2005
Reading, UK
Hi has anyone got this feature to work ? Having the genre colored in the EPG.. if so what is requird to make this work ?

Thx

FlipGer

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 27, 2004
    Leipzig, Germany
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi,

yes it worked in earlier builds. Currently there is a bug as far as i looked into the code, so nothing that can be done easy and fast.

But it will work in 0.2. final. I am currently looking into it. ;)

Flip.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

As the TVEngine is same, is it not possible to take over some MP1 code pieces here or is it fully player dependent? So far not, this could be achieved. But at first the infos need to be existing.
    As the TVEngine is same, is it not possible to take over some MP1 code pieces here or is it fully player dependent? So far not...
    Hello, after round about a decade of using MP1 I decided to test the so far most current version of MP2. Overall I like it very...
    Replies
    Views
    Hello, I know this is an old product and i've been using since back in the MCE days! I have this running on a Windows 10 install and I'm just using to blast channels to a Scientific Atlanta STB thats being decoded by an HDPVR. Everything works perfectly, but after some time (less than a day), it starts having an issue where the...
    Hello, I know this is an old product and i've been using since back in the MCE days! I have this running on a Windows 10 install...
    Hello, I know this is an old product and i've been using since back in the MCE days! I have this running on a Windows 10 install...
    Replies
    Views
    I was able to get everything working using mc2xml and xmltv. I still use SchedulesDirect as a source, but have turned off the Schedules Direct plugin.
    I was able to get everything working using mc2xml and xmltv. I still use SchedulesDirect as a source, but have turned off the...
    I don't know if anyone is still supporting SchedulesDirect at this point, but I'm about to toss my HTPC in the garbage because I...
    Replies
    Views
    Perhaps it’s good to look here for WMC skin. In the wiki you find also further infos about setting up the media views. For further discussion it’s better to open another thread. I’ll mark the EPG topic as solved.
    Perhaps it’s good to look here for WMC skin. In the wiki you find also further infos about setting up the media views. For further...
    Hi there, Have just installed Media Portal 2 for a play around; mainly my interests are for watching/recording live FTA tv and...
    Replies
    Views
    Hi CyberSimian, Thanks for the reply and suggestion. I had looked for some kind of hardware solution (unsuccessfully) and your suggestion looks promising. However since posting the questionI have realised that MP itself provides a solution! Powerscheduler in Expert Settings mode provides an override function to put Windows into...
    Hi CyberSimian, Thanks for the reply and suggestion. I had looked for some kind of hardware solution (unsuccessfully) and your...
    I think this is a variation on other questions about audio output and setup. I specifically want to have my MP sound output over...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom