Could Random Play Keep Playing One After Another (1 Viewer)

bornslippy

Portal Pro
December 16, 2008
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
Is there a way when you pick Random Play in a TV Show that it could keep playing other episode in that TV Show?

bornslippy

Portal Pro
December 16, 2008
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
that would be very nice. it is something that would be use full to have at times. thanks for working on it let us now once it is complete.:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

So after a couple of days everything seems to be working again. New episodes are showing up correctly and Trakt has now correctly updated all of the watched episodes. Thank you to everyone for your assistance.
So after a couple of days everything seems to be working again. New episodes are showing up correctly and Trakt has now correctly...
Hi, Hoping for some guidance from the Brains Trust on a strange issue . There are a couple of series I am having an issue with My...
Replies
Views
Hi, just a quick piece of information: In my server/client setup, I had one client with very annoying Live TV behavior. TV would start alright, but after some random time, it would freeze. I could restart TV most of the time by stopping and restarting it, but of course, there were some seconds lost of the running show. Today, I...
Hi, just a quick piece of information: In my server/client setup, I had one client with very annoying Live TV behavior. TV would...
Hi, just a quick piece of information: In my server/client setup, I had one client with very annoying Live TV behavior. TV would...
Replies
Views
Aren't there any developers of test group people here that know something about radio streams?? Or is my problem posted in the wrong place?
Aren't there any developers of test group people here that know something about radio streams?? Or is my problem posted in the...
I have two local radio streams defined, both of which have played reliably for years. Suddenly one of them won't play with the...
Replies
Views
I've been using version 1.2.2.0 for years and have found no need to upgrade to newer version. I hate it that skins loose compatibility with almost every new version. And new skins are too 'fancy' for my taste. I use a customized version of the default wide skin with only Videos and TV in the main menu. I use mediaportal for recording...
I've been using version 1.2.2.0 for years and have found no need to upgrade to newer version. I hate it that skins loose...
I've been using version 1.2.2.0 for years and have found no need to upgrade to newer version. I hate it that skins loose...
Replies
Views
Hello to all you, today after doing some more testing I could again confirm that the problem also appears when inserting an HDD (in my case a Western Digital 3GB PURTZ model) through a hot swap external SATA III tray. (I forgot to mention this case in my previous posts). The problem always appears 15 Secs aprox. after the connection...
Hello to all you, today after doing some more testing I could again confirm that the problem also appears when inserting an HDD (in...
Hello, I wish to all to stay healthy. MediaPortal 2.3.1 live tv freezes when inserting a usb memory stick or when mounting an...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom