does EPG grab for ATSC work? (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Using version 1.32: no problems at all.
Using version 1.32: no problems at all.
The automatic refresh rate changeover suddenly stopped working for me. Everything worked perfectly the whole time. I didn't change...
Replies
Views
Ok some good news after much tearing out of hair lol as i refuse to be beaten at problem solving i managed to find out where EPG Collector gets its epg from and found it gets it from 'freesathome' so cribbed the settings from that and added the freesathome channel to the radio channels and selected that channel only to collect epg...
Ok some good news after much tearing out of hair lol as i refuse to be beaten at problem solving i managed to find out where EPG...
Hi folks Ive just started using epg collector to import uk freesat epg into mediaportal i have had good success with it so far and...
Replies
Views
I've updated dlls in first post. Fixes: Summary / Overview was always empty Collections were not filtered to official ones Studios were not populated Fallback to english tagline didn't work Score / Popularity now empty instead of dummy rating and unknown popularity numbers Also I've tried to compile plugin against MP 1.34 x64 and...
I've updated dlls in first post. Fixes: Summary / Overview was always empty Collections were not filtered to official ones Studios...
Hi! TheTVDB.com has movies in their API now. API itself looks ok now so I decided to add TVDB to Moving Pictures. Check it if you...
Replies
Views
That's great. Glad there is no issue.
That's great. Glad there is no issue.
I am in the process of moving my media portal installation to a new PC running Windows 11. I open TV-Server configuration go to TV...
Replies
Views
thank you Sir, issue is definitely resolved now, i uninstalled the problematic MSE altogether, plus i also now have optimized EPG grabbing configuration, thanks again for all the assistance, wow so much faster on everything now that MSE is out of the picture...MP WAF is now restored and FetchTV STB sits in the corner collecting dust :)
thank you Sir, issue is definitely resolved now, i uninstalled the problematic MSE altogether, plus i also now have optimized EPG...
Long time MP user, and recently upgraded to MP1.34, prior to this upgrade, i have for many years successfully used MP with fast and...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom