Eurosport live (1 Viewer)

doskabouter

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • September 27, 2009
    Nuenen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Then it's going to be quite difficult for me to check what's going on, and what the urls are of the streams :(

DieBagger

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 11, 2007
    Austria
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    Well these guys seem to have an account so if they want you to implement it they can lend you theirs, or even better finance you an own for let's say a year...

That way you both get something out of it.

Edit: I had a subscription last year and the site is quite good, although I think I remember that they used some sort of obfuscations to protect their urls.

doskabouter

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • September 27, 2009
    Nuenen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Re: AW: Eurosport live

Thanks to ashopedies for lending his account, I sure think there are definitely some possibilities here.

doskabouter

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • September 27, 2009
    Nuenen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    I think I managed to get it working.

For the nl-site its tested, but the de/co.uk/whatever I can't test due to georestrictions.
    One minor issue: not all images are downloaded correctly, but I can't find what the proper urls should be.

Happy watching!

Edit: you do have to fill your account credentials and the tld in the configuration.

ashopedies

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 28, 2006
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    AW: Eurosport live

i dont understand where i have to fill in my account credentials!? in the onlinevideos configuration?

doskabouter

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • September 27, 2009
    Nuenen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Indeed. Goto the onlinevideos configuration, Sites.
    There, select eurosport, and click advanced.

In that screen you can fill your tld, email addres and password

Edit:
    Right, I messed up a bit.
    Please do another update of the sites, and then add your username/password/tld in the boxes right of the advanced button

ashopedies

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 28, 2006
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    AW: Eurosport live

eurosport is listed now, but empty. no streams ar available. look at the attachment.

Attachments

• eurosport.jpg
      eurosport.jpg
      136 KB

doskabouter

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • September 27, 2009
    Nuenen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Can you attach mediaportal.log (from a debug run where you select eurosport)?

For a debug-run, go to the mediaportal configuration, select "general" and at the right set "log verbosity" to "debug".
    Then start mediaportal, select onlinevideos, select eurosport.
    Close mediaportal, goto "C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal" locate mediaportal.log, and attach to your post.

bombus

Portal Pro
    July 15, 2009
    Novara
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    how did you manage to get video urls from a silverlight player?
    in italy we have rai.tv that uses this thing... it could be great to found a way to get it!

ashopedies

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 28, 2006
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    AW: Re: Eurosport live

Can you attach mediaportal.log (from a debug run where you select eurosport)?

For a debug-run, go to the mediaportal configuration, select "general" and at the right set "log verbosity" to "debug".
    Then start mediaportal, select onlinevideos, select eurosport.
    Close mediaportal, goto "C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal" locate mediaportal.log, and attach to your post.

yes, i will do it. but you have to wait till monday evening. im not at home right now.

Users who are viewing this thread