Eurosport live (1 Viewer)

doskabouter

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • September 27, 2009
    Nuenen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    the correct language id can be found if you browse to the eurosportplayer, and view the source.
    There search for language_id, the correct value should be near.
    Mind you, the videos are still not working due to an issue in the mpurlsourcesplitter, and I'm not sure the livestreams will work (Haven't tested it since march...)

doskabouter

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • September 27, 2009
    Nuenen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    It is possible, perhaps by me, but that's going to take me quite some time as I'm not familiar with the code and especially not with codecs in general...

witjojo

Portal Member
    September 7, 2008
    So i can only wait until the issue is fixed.
    It would be very nice to get it working - now where I can not watch all the fotball games on skygo

doskabouter

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • September 27, 2009
    Nuenen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Well, what I said was only about the videos, not the livestreams, they don't suffer from the mpurlsourcesplitter issue.
    They could be working but since I do not have a subscription I do not know.

AberDino

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 17, 2005
    Kincardineshire
    Home Country
    Scotland Scotland
    Well, what I said was only about the videos, not the livestreams, they don't suffer from the mpurlsourcesplitter issue.
    They could be working but since I do not have a subscription I do not know.
    I can confirm that @doskabouter fixed the Eurosport live playback functionality for me, but the audio and video are extremely out-of-sync so I never use it. This might be specific to my machine, although I don't have this issue with other OV sites and I haven't had the time to try it on another machine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Works also, removed the "section" entry from MediaPortal.xml ;) (y)
    Works also, removed the "section" entry from MediaPortal.xml ;) (y)
    This plugin is alternate version to the original World Weather plugin developed by @Micropolis. Is compatible with MediaPortal...
    Replies
    Views
    It's working after some hours search: the Auto3D plugin which I haven't used for years was corrupting the start of the TV live stream from server to MP. If anyone has a similar problem - disable all old plugins and then enable one after another :-)
    It's working after some hours search: the Auto3D plugin which I haven't used for years was corrupting the start of the TV live...
    After using MP for more than 10 years with regularly updates - this is the first time that after an update MP is not working...
    Replies
    Views
    That's great. Glad there is no issue.
    That's great. Glad there is no issue.
    I am in the process of moving my media portal installation to a new PC running Windows 11. I open TV-Server configuration go to TV...
    Replies
    Views
    Prerequisites A Spotify account (free or premium) I've not tested with a free account, but according to spotify it should work. Spotify desktop app installed on same computer as you are going to use with MediaPortal Getting ready Create an app at spotify, use this link: Dashboard | Spotify for Developers, you have to login. Click...
    Prerequisites A Spotify account (free or premium) I've not tested with a free account, but according to spotify it should work...
    Prerequisites A Spotify account (free or premium) I've not tested with a free account, but according to spotify it should work...
    Replies
    Views
    Since updating the BIOS and the audio driver two weeks ago, I have not experienced the above problem again.
    Since updating the BIOS and the audio driver two weeks ago, I have not experienced the above problem again.
    Occasionally if I pause Live TV then resume it later, the video keeps playing but the audio is stuck in a half second loop. As of...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom