Eurosport live (4 Viewers)

bug

Portal Member
September 9, 2005
Is it going to be possible to watch Eurosports live web tv using this plugin? It obviously requires a login on the web page to view both live and video on demand.

Thanks.

2thor

Portal Pro
November 1, 2009
Home Country
Denmark Denmark
Is it going to be possible to watch Eurosports live web tv using this plugin? It obviously requires a login on the web page to view both live and video on demand.

Thanks.
Would appreciate this possibility too!

Thanks!

ashopedies

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 28, 2006
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    AW: Eurosport live

push. it would be a wonderful thing to watch the eurosport stream with MP! :)

doskabouter

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • September 27, 2009
    Nuenen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Yuk. here it redirects to eurosport.nl where I have to pay to view the content.
    Is that also true for the other countries?

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Works also, removed the "section" entry from MediaPortal.xml ;) (y)
    Works also, removed the "section" entry from MediaPortal.xml ;) (y)
    This plugin is alternate version to the original World Weather plugin developed by @Micropolis. Is compatible with MediaPortal...
    Replies
    Views
    It's working after some hours search: the Auto3D plugin which I haven't used for years was corrupting the start of the TV live stream from server to MP. If anyone has a similar problem - disable all old plugins and then enable one after another :-)
    It's working after some hours search: the Auto3D plugin which I haven't used for years was corrupting the start of the TV live...
    After using MP for more than 10 years with regularly updates - this is the first time that after an update MP is not working...
    Replies
    Views
    That's great. Glad there is no issue.
    That's great. Glad there is no issue.
    I am in the process of moving my media portal installation to a new PC running Windows 11. I open TV-Server configuration go to TV...
    Replies
    Views
    You can always try, select any window, turn off the Media Portal, change the ID of the selected one to the desired one (plugin) and check.
    You can always try, select any window, turn off the Media Portal, change the ID of the selected one to the desired one (plugin) and...
    I don't have a TV card in my HTPC setup, so I really only use plugins that browse and show media files, like MP TV-Series, Moving...
    Replies
    Views
    Prerequisites A Spotify account (free or premium) I've not tested with a free account, but according to spotify it should work. Spotify desktop app installed on same computer as you are going to use with MediaPortal Getting ready Create an app at spotify, use this link: Dashboard | Spotify for Developers, you have to login. Click...
    Prerequisites A Spotify account (free or premium) I've not tested with a free account, but according to spotify it should work...
    Prerequisites A Spotify account (free or premium) I've not tested with a free account, but according to spotify it should work...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom