Eurosport live (1 Viewer)

doskabouter

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • September 27, 2009
    Nuenen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    It seems that eurosport isn't working anymore.

Anyone wants to share his login, so I can fix it?

doskabouter

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • September 27, 2009
    Nuenen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Thanx to Bruno Brazil I've managed to get most of it working.

There still are some issues with some live-streams (some kind of silverlight stream) which i'm not able to decode.
    The rest should be working

Bruno Brazil

January 30, 2012
    Hi all !

Well, after trying for one hour, uninstalling and reinstalling MP and onlinevideos, I never managed to get it working. I tried tu put my e-mail or my user name in the configuration, NOTHING works... Is there something I'm missing ?

When I go to onlinevideos, I choose Eurosport in my list, and all I get is an empty list. No videos, no streams, no links, NOTHING.

When I use Internet Explorer, I put my login and my password, I get to login without hassle. So, what's going on ?

Thanks for any help !

Bruno

doskabouter

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • September 27, 2009
    Nuenen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    strange. All you should have to do is: auto/manual update (within mediaportal), goto mediaportal configuration, onlinevideos, select eurosport, there fill your username (the label reads "email", u have to change this) & password.

Save, start mediaportal and try again.
    If it doesn't work: goto mediaportal configuration again, there, set loglevel to debug.
    goto mediaportal and try again. After that, post onlinevideos.log and hopefully I can see what's wrong

zicoz

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 3, 2006
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    Having the same issues, collected the logs, and found the following:

[02-21 17:42:47,855] [OVLatest ] [INFO ] LatestVideosManager getting new data from SiteUtils.
    [02-21 17:42:49,535] [OVLatest ] [INFO ] LatestVideosManager found 3 videos from 1 SiteUtils.
    [02-21 17:44:31,429] [MPMain ] [INFO ] DoPageLoad with CurrentState 'groups', PreviousWindowId '35'
    [02-21 17:44:36,467] [OnlineVideos] [INFO ] Looking for dynamic categories for site 'EuroSport'
    [02-21 17:44:36,478] [OnlineVideos] [INFO ] Found 0 dynamic categories for site 'EuroSport'

doskabouter

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • September 27, 2009
    Nuenen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Anyone having trouble with eurosport lately? (and willing to pm me some credentials?)

Users who are viewing this thread