F1 (1 Viewer)

A

Anonymous

i love that key... switching from albums view to playlist view, hum, cool!

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Good you solved it. It’s indeed really strange as xaml always uses „.“ as decimal separator. There are also several other code lines in same file and other files, where the dot seems to make no trouble. It’s unclear why only this line causes issues. I tried again as in your video and no issue here :confused:
Good you solved it. It’s indeed really strange as xaml always uses „.“ as decimal separator. There are also several other code...
Description: Nereus skin does not show new/reworked view mode selection screen, instead it falls back to old/default screen. As a...
Replies
Views
It’s technically not possible to combine the library and folder view. This is also the case for other HTPC softwares I fear. The media can quickly organized by filters, sorting etc., it’s not about fanart. The folder view is meant just as a basic navigation feature.
It’s technically not possible to combine the library and folder view. This is also the case for other HTPC softwares I fear. The...
Hi everyone, a newbie here who's just started playing around with MP2. I'm trying to get my music collection sorted (a collection...
Replies
Views
Your explanation step by step worked perfectly! Thank you.
Your explanation step by step worked perfectly! Thank you.
Hi, I'm new in MP2 after years of using MP1. Now I'm struggling with some little issues. For instance, after adding a movie...
Replies
Views
Try use the LastWatchedDate field.
Try use the LastWatchedDate field.
Hello, I am trying to create a view to display recently added Series. The added date in the online_series table doesn't seem to be...
Replies
Views
I’d be also interested if the same advantages are feasible for MP2?!
I’d be also interested if the same advantages are feasible for MP2?!
Started on: 2022-08-28 last update: 2022-08-28 Summary: Improve EPG speed by adding indices to "program" table Area: TvServer SQL...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom