Feature Requests & Bug Reports (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

sergiocos

Portal Pro
March 31, 2009
Targoviste
Home Country
Romania Romania
-looks nicer than ever, however still no-go with my radio stations (i can't see any of my radio stations in the list, and can't acces with my remote the menu ("sorting, viewing options etc"), the only thing i can do in that menu is to "Go Back" to the Basichome. I think it's an overlay issue, i will post a screenshot.
-how can i get the 5-days forecast in basichome? the only thing i see is the current weather, and when i leave a menu (moving pics, tv-series) and return to Home, the 5-days forecast pops-up for a second, then the current weather replace that.
-i kinda miss the emphatic mod, that "Basic" Basichome :) with Aeon elements. Hope he'll be kind and willing to make a mod for the new version of skin (with this nice weather forecast in the basichome)

Thanks for your work, cul8er!

emphatic

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 25, 2006
    Alingsås
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    -i kinda miss the emphatic mod, that "Basic" Basichome :) with Aeon elements. Hope he'll be kind and willing to make a mod for the new version of skin (with this nice weather forecast in the basichome)

It still *works* with this version, I just need to figure out (if someone else are able and willing, step up to the challenge) how to get the weather showing from this new plugin. Using the old RSS-Ticker with the mod works as before, however the visualization window is behaving weird.

I myself am not interested in a dedicated Weather section in the Basic Home, so I'd prefer to move the Exit, etc. buttons in the AEON modded Basic Home just a little bit and use the pretty, new weather overlay that cul8er has done above them. This way, you can press upward once to get to the buttons or twice to see the 5 day weather forecast.

Emph

remb0

Portal Pro
    April 2, 2009
    the editor doesn't show mySudoku. how is that possible?
    is it possible to sort the plugins on name and maybe remove my in the name?

ToXIc

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 3, 2009
    Home Country
    is it possible to put together a picture pack so we can pick a chose what backgrounds/icons to use?

ssip96

Portal Member
    April 16, 2009
    Can't get to 'Now Playing' overlay with remote control

Hi,
    i can't 'get' to the 'now playing' overlay (that little box that's showing the movie if i've gone back to any menu while video's still running) with the remote control...
    up just moves me to the upper toolbar, left or right don't work either...
    this happens in any menu, using latest 219.
    am is missing something?...

cul8er

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 31, 2006
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Hi,

remb0;
    The plugin for Suduko is called mynumberplace in MP. It should be available in the list. This is the downside to the solution where I read dynamically all installed plugins instead of the prevous way (that the community didn't like). To be able to show all available plugins I read the xml files that exist in the xfactor skin folder and just present it.

ToXIc;
    As most pictures found on the internet has some sort of copyright protection (and sometimes it is impossible to know if it has or not) I will not provide any image packs. However there are very good source (see below);
    * MeediOS :: View topic - meedio FANART thread
    and
    Aeon: About
    * Home Theatre Backdrops / Generic / Other

staticx;
    Have you disabled the MP-RSSTciker plugin and configured the InfoServide plugin as described in the installation instructions?`

telemaco;
    I cannot reproduce this and doesn't see how the skin can have this affect. Does anyone else have this problem then please let me know beacuse I can find no errors and cannot reproduce on any of my three installations.

best regards
    cul8er

heintje

Portal Pro
    November 6, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi,

for a new version of the Xfactor-Editor I ask for a scrollbar-support.
    I use the editor on a screen with a lower resolution (1024x768) and with this I can't see all things of the editor. So scrollbars would make it more comfortable for me!

Thanks
    Heintje

Imokles

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 27, 2009
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi cul8er,

since you are planning a new version of the editor: When you click on an entry in one of the right hand side boxes, would it be possible to populate the lower middle section of the screen with this entry's content? That way it would be possible to quickly relabel an existing entry (just change the text and click UPDATE) without the need to rebuild it from scratch.

Regards
    Imokles

telemaco

Portal Member
    October 21, 2007
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    Hi,
    telemaco;
    I cannot reproduce this and doesn't see how the skin can have this affect. Does anyone else have this problem then please let me know beacuse I can find no errors and cannot reproduce on any of my three installations.
    cul8er

I discovered that using the mpi installer the sounds dierctory wasn't installed.
    Using the zip I have resolved the problem.
    Thanks for you contribution and for this wonderful skin.
    Best regards

cul8er

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 31, 2006
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Hi telemaco,

Thank you for solving this. I will update the MPI installer to include this.

best regards
    cul8er

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread