Feature Requests & Bug Reports (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

remb0

Portal Pro
April 2, 2009
it's fine! nice solution! :) i go for B&W

mamachan

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 25, 2006
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    Support for OnlineVideos 0.9.0. plugin ? (and wwiTV plugin :D)

Thanks
    hi
    mamachan

cul8er

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 31, 2006
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Hi,

OnlineVideos 0.9.0. plugin is supported in the version I have just released :)

best regards
    cul8er

emphatic

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 25, 2006
    Alingsås
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    After updating to the newest version (219), the video OSD is placed about 30 pixels lower than the time overlay in the other screens.

Also, in Music: "Icon" view, the album reflection from "List" view is showing and changing in the background.

SVT Play: It would be nice with some sort of overlay behind the menu to the right, as the Play logo is the default background, and the green is very bright.

This could be something about my Basic Home mod, but the music overlay's flashing the X-Factor logo in the visualization window. So I'm guessing you've made changes to that overlay in this version? Edit: This only happens in my mod. I have to take a look at it.

Thanks.
    Emph

cul8er

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 31, 2006
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Hi emphatic,

Thank you for your feedback.

Some questions and feedback to you;
    1. SVTPlay was not supposed to look that way. A last minute bug. Use the attached xml file and you will have a corrected version.
    2. What do you mean by
    Also, in Music: "Icon" view, the album reflection from "List" view is showing and changing in the background.
    . I cannot see this. Can you please describe what steps I need to do to reproduce this and maby attach a screenshot?
    the music overlay's flashing the X-Factor logo in the visualization window
    . What vizualisation window do you mean? In basichome? I don't think I have one?!
    4. I will look at the OSD and see if I can correct it. But can you attach a screenshot bacause I have problem finding this. Thanks.

thank yuo in advance!

best regards
    cul8er

Attachments

• SvtPlay.xml
      30.6 KB

emphatic

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 25, 2006
    Alingsås
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Hi,

1. SVTPlay looks perfect now, thanks!
    2. Well, I couldn't reproduce it either now, so I guess it was some freak occurrence.
    3. This only happen when I use my AEON Basic Home mod. So I have to fix this myself. :D

Here's some screens:

Top part at correct position (paused playback + context/F9 menu from My TV-Series):
    http://www.pici.se/pictures/AIcQeZrzu.jpg

Top part too low (paused playback from My TV-Series):
    http://www.pici.se/pictures/GWlfDBxQw.jpg

Emph

cul8er

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 31, 2006
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Hi emphatic,

Thank you for your help. I have a problem reproducing the OSD error. My "timebar" is allways at the top. What resolution do you use? I have looked at the code and it is the same time overlay import as in all screens. This is very stange and I do not like it at all. Anyone else having this problem. Please let me know.

best regards
    cul8er

emphatic

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 25, 2006
    Alingsås
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Hi emphatic,

Thank you for your help. I have a problem reproducing the OSD error. My "timebar" is allways at the top. What resolution do you use? I have looked at the code and it is the same time overlay import as in all screens. This is very stange and I do not like it at all. Anyone else having this problem. Please let me know.

best regards
    cul8er

I'm running MediaPortal in 1280x720@60Hz. But I'm using a plasma screen, not an LCD, so I have to adjust for overscan, so my UI Calibration is set to:
    Code:
    (32,15) - 1250,699
    and the pixel ratio is set to (1.01), OSD placement (720, OFFSET=0).

My NVidia card can of course be utilized to shrink the resolution to fit the screen, but I think that'll create distortion in my video playback, so I've chosen to use MediaPortal's built in calibration.

Emph

mamachan

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 25, 2006
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    some problems and information:

1) missing mytvhome.xml file
    2) wwiTV plugin is not detected by the menu editor
    EDIT: wwiTV is OK. My error. Sorry
    3) myvideos: where i must put my images (fanart movies images) to display it in thumbs view or filmstrip view?

hi
    mamachan

emphatic

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 25, 2006
    Alingsås
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    cul8er: FYI, I just installed the new Monochrome release, and the video OSD doesn't behave like in X-Face (i.e. it's not lower in some views). Hope this is a clue to the behaviour and not just adding to the mystery of it. :D

Emph

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread