Feature Requests & Bug Reports (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Truri

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 9, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi,

i've found a bug:

Watching a TV record, i didn't get the info bar (pressing y).
    There is only the timeline by pressing pause or skip forward/backward.
    Can someone confirm this?

--Truri

cul8er

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 31, 2006
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Hi,

I'm unable to reproduce this. What are you using for tv (For the record, TV Server or the inbuild TV2 Engine)?

best regards
    cul8er

Truri

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 9, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I'm using 4TR 1.4 RC with MP 1.0.2.

I tested it with an other skin (StreamedMP) and there are no problems.

--Truri

Aurora13

Portal Pro
    November 2, 2006
    Hello,

First: very nice job on this skin! I like it very much.

I don't know if it is asked before:
    When going to Recorded TV there is only two colums with the recorded programs and on the left side there is a big TV frame, which does nothing. Is this normal? I would like to have the screen just full of the recorded programs. Just like the Icons view in my pictures.

I can't place pictures right now, but I will if it enlighten things.

Greetz

WalkmanAA

Portal Pro
    January 5, 2007
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    Moving Pictures Problem

When I scroll through movies in Moving Pictures actors in the "starring" field are displayed very inconsistently. Some of my movies will have 5 top billed actors and it looks fine. However, many other movies have 1 lead actors name listed correctly and then only the first name of the second actor. Other movies only the first actor will be listed.

For example when I look at Old School in list view Starring says: Luke Wilson, Will

The only thing I am doing that could be considered non standard is running display at 1280x768 but I get the same problem running 1280x720.

Another thing I see is that the names of writers and actors aren't scrolling in the movie details window.

Nephilim

Extension Developer
    February 8, 2007
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    Hi,

about ShowTimes Plugin skin.
    I've found some inaccuracies:

- Sometimes when the Showtimes label exceed the sceen size the label doesn't appear.
    - Selected Theater/Movie date are not showed anymore

I've fixed it. Check the skin in attach.

Thank you.

Bye,
    Nephilim

Attachments

• ShowTimesGUI.xml
      30.6 KB

jof

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 10, 2007
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    First of all thanks for this great skin!!

There's only one thing I'm not so happy with.

It would be very nice to have an EPG view like in StreamedMP, with 10 or 12 rows!

crackmaniac

Portal Pro
    April 17, 2009
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    It could be realy helpful, if the Xfactor Configuration tool would load the settings of the current basichomescreen.xml on startup. Every time when you want to add or delete an modul to the menu, you have to build a whole one from the begining.

ok.... i see, i'm an f****** idiot. :-D

i didn't saw the save button

But i'dont start to build my own HomeScreen, because the first time i started the configuration it was empty and my opinion was, that there should be the current XML-settings (like StreamedMP tool). Thats why i thought the plugin only would create a new XML and disrember the settings on leaving.

The best would be, if cul8er would fill in the default-options at the first start of the configuration-Tool, or an button "Reset to default". Then the user could modify it much faster, then to build a whole Menu on his own.

I hope someone understand my english speaking :-S

happy

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 6, 2009
    Explorer :D
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    not to sure about this but your mpinstaller setup doesnt work fully, also the gold stars need to be moved down a few pixels, they kind of overlap the line

Attachments

• 2009-05-16_010625.png
      2009-05-16_010625.png
      90.7 KB
    • 2009-05-16_010712.png
      2009-05-16_010712.png
      148.2 KB
    • 2009-05-16_010738.png
      2009-05-16_010738.png
      172.7 KB
    • 01-13-50.jpg
      01-13-50.jpg
      279 KB

bodiroga

Portal Pro
    January 1, 2008
    Home Country
    Spain Spain
    Forget about this post, I've read in the other topic that I have to delete cache folder and that's all. Thanks again for all you effort cul8er!

Hi cul8er!

I've downloaded yesterday the new version of your skin and I'm having some problems with the list view of the plugin TVSeries. I don't know what's happening but the series information and the poster picture are in the same position as you can see in the picture I attached. I have the same problem in all the lists view of TVSeries, also in Season and Episodie view.

Am I the only one with this problem?

If not, what can I do to solve the problem? I really like the list view and I don't want to change to Filmstrip.

Thank you for your help and keep up with the good work, XFactor is awesome!

Regards,

Aitor

PS: Sorry for my poor level of English.

Attachments

• TVSeries Problem.JPG
      TVSeries Problem.JPG
      194.7 KB
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread