Feature Requests & Bug Reports (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

NikeNeGerek

Portal Pro
October 21, 2008
Istanbul
Home Country
Turkey Turkey
Hi cul8er,

You were right. Somehow fonts were not installed when installing from MPE1 file.

I manually put fonts to Windows/fonts and skin works now.

:D

bodiroga

Portal Pro
January 1, 2008
Home Country
Spain Spain
Hi cul8er!

Here you have my .xml database (there are about 530 films). Unfortunately, you won't be able to see the films covers, cause there are in my hard disk. Anyway, you can download some covers just for the tests.

:D again for your help, I love XFactor.

Regards,

Aitor

Attachments

• Casa.xml
    30.6 KB

cul8er

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 31, 2006
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Hi bodiroga,

What version of myFilms are you using? Is it the latest MesFilms_v4.8.0c.zip?

best regards
    cul8er

bodiroga

Portal Pro
    January 1, 2008
    Home Country
    Spain Spain
    Hi bodiroga,

What version of myFilms are you using? Is it the latest MesFilms_v4.8.0c.zip?

best regards
    cul8er

Yeah, that's it, I'm using the latest MesFilms v4.8.0c.

Don't you have any problem with my database in your computer?

By the way, if you have too much work you can leave away my problem with MyFilms because Zebons is going to realese a new version of the plugin soon (I don't know when, you can read his post here).

Thanks for you help cul8er.

Regards,

Aitor

wolfie smith

Portal Member
    December 9, 2007
    Me again cul8er i re installed the mediaportal client and x-factor with your the myemulator.xml and all is fine its very nice thx u have done a fantastic job on this skin :D opps just seen posted in the wrong place sorry

gingertom

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 21, 2006
    Cheshire
    Home Country
    England England
    cul8er, can you take a look at 4therecord recorded radio section please. This will be available in the 1.4 release of 4therecord. In that section if you have recorded radio shows they appear towards the top right of the display, covering the date and time.

many thanks for your work, wife loves it.

zilexa

Portal Pro
    October 22, 2008
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    It would be great if there was a different view for TV-SERIES that would show more of the background fanart. I REALLY like the tvseries background fanart, some are beautiful, some are funny. But X-Factor hides a lot of the background fanart (the spoiler text is over it or it is completely hidden by transparent black). Actually I can't find any view that shows me as much of the background fanart like StreamedMP does (but I don't remember wich view).

Kinda the same request for Movies (using MovingPictures): the Filmstrip view is nice but it would be nice if there was a small spoilertext, now you have to go to the movies details.

I absolutely love the Home screen, showing me ALL options at once. That I really missed before so I don't wanna go back to StreamedMP. But I love fanart so I'm not sure wich to use.

Also would it be possible (for MUSIC) to show more of the songs (the titles) and smaller albumart? Cos it takes up half the screen but I only have art for some albums and songs (so I mostly get a black xfactor replacement picture).
    And (this might be a limitation of MP) is it possible to view playlist on the left (instead of albumart?).

Kiwi

Portal Pro
    September 21, 2006
    Pukerua Bay
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Hi cul8er
    Great skin, just a couple of quick questions.
    1. I dont seem to get thumbs of videos (with folder.jpg) or TV thumbs either. Is this intentional or something Ive not setup right? I would have thought the large "tv" in recorded programs would display the generated thumb if not playing any media.
    2. The news (myrss) preview is extremely small font - is this normal or have I mucked up fonts?

Thanks

KroppO

February 16, 2009
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Feature request

Hello,

First of all thank you for this great skin. This skin as customziable as i would like to have it.
    Nevertheless i would like to suggest some improvments. Maybe you can think about it.

Main menu:

The default main menu item which is coosen when starting Mediaportal as well as coming back from any kind of sub menu is the middle one. It would be nice if this would be customizable to ba able to change it to any other main menu item.

I use the backround picture sideshow feature very intensive, means i have up to 7 differnd background pictures for every menu item. Somtimes the menue stripe is blocking sight. Would it be possible to switch the menustripe to a kind of tranceparancy mode after a view seconds?

Supporting plugins:

Do you plan to implement the MAXDOME plugin for MediaPortal?

About the RadioTime Plugin. Right now the skin does not show the currently played tray as well as any other additional information (if broadcasted by the radio station). Is it planned to implement it in the skin. The plugin itself offers such functionality and it wotks in other skins.

The last request is about the implementation of the HD player plugin for PowerDVD. Would be greate if this could also be considered.

Thanks in advanced for your feedback. :D

Best regard

Olaf

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread