Feature Requests & Bug Reports (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nephilim

Extension Developer
February 8, 2007
Home Country
Italy Italy
The Showtimes skin in the latest release (R200) is still broken, please use the file in this post or the one in the plugin package.

Bye,
Nephilim

cul8er

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 31, 2006
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Hi Nephilim,

What do you mean broken? What is wrong/missing?

best regards
    cul8er

Nephilim

Extension Developer
    February 8, 2007
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    about ShowTimes Plugin skin.
    I've found some inaccuracies:

- Sometimes when the Showtimes label exceed the sceen size the label doesn't appear.
    - Selected Theater/Movie date are not showed anymore

I've self-quoted my previous post (2009-05-13 15:36 - the same linked in the above post).

Let me know if you need some screeshots.

Thank you.

Bye,
    Nephilim

Trouty

Portal Member
    November 30, 2006
    Home Country
    Hi Cul8er,

I too have had the same error as Happy with the installer.

not to sure about this but your mpinstaller setup doesnt work fully, also the gold stars need to be moved down a few pixels, they kind of overlap the line

:D

Trouty

explodedk

Portal Pro
    December 27, 2008
    Copenhagen
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    menu editor redone please

hey cul8er... imo the menu editor is a bit off...

i just did a quick muckup of how i would place the items you have. it is much easier like this... the muckup is done quick in paint so not the best looking...

what i have done. i took the add to module and moved it down under the list of plugins available. this way you can have the "text on menu 1" horizontal with the "modulles of menu 1" and so on for 1-5 . gave no sence to have "text on menu 4 where it was before...

i also use the keyboard more than the mouse when moving around. and the tabbing is way off... when you highlight a module in the list and press tab it goes to menu 1 - UP. i would maybe tab it to "add module to menu - NAME and from name > image path > add to module > the add button ( >> )

Attachments

• mockup.png
      mockup.png
      144 KB

cul8er

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 31, 2006
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Hi,

explodedk;
    Great work. I will change to this layout :)

Trouty;
    I think the error is when the fonts are already installed on your system. I will try to look at this but I think it is a MPI problem.

Nephilim;
    I thought I had included all your changes but must have missed something. Can you please add a screenshot so I fully understand the problem. Thank you for your help!

best regards
    cul8er

emphatic

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 25, 2006
    Alingsås
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    I don't see support for SVTPlay at the moment. I hereby request support for it. :D
    Emph

bodiroga

Portal Pro
    January 1, 2008
    Home Country
    Spain Spain
    MyFilms problem

Cul8er, can you have a look at my MyFilms screenshot?

What's happening with those #Mediatype, #AudioFormat, #VideoFormat and so on? Is it a skin or a plugin problem?
    And what about that overlay with actors names? Can you please fix these problems?

Thank you for your help and congratulations for the skin!

Regards,

Aitor

PS: I personaly prefer the wide banners in the left side, as it is now ;)

Attachments

• myfilms.JPG
      myfilms.JPG
      113.7 KB

NikeNeGerek

Portal Pro
    October 21, 2008
    Istanbul
    Home Country
    Turkey Turkey
    Error installing XFactor

Hi cul8er,

I cannot start MP with this skin(version r200) at all. After loading plugin part, MP crashes. Screen goes blank when i want to start inside MP. :(

I've attached the log files, appreciate if you look at them.

Thanks.

cul8er

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 31, 2006
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Hi NikeNeGerek,

This error message
    Exception: Error in the application.-2147024882 (E_OUTOFMEMORY) at Microsoft.DirectX.Direct3D.Font..ctor

indicates that the font xfactor skin uses is somehow corrupt.

Some questions;
    1. How did you install the skin? Was it the MPE1 file or the RAR file?
    2. Have you tried to reboot your computer and see if it works (if windows locked the font when you tried to install the xfactor skin)
    3. If reebooting does not resolve your issue please use this file http://a and extract it into your Windows\fonts library.

best regards
    cul8er

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread