Feature Requests & Bug Reports (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

vgallego65

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 26, 2006
    Home Country
    Spain Spain
    Hi Jeditrav,

I appreciate you feedback but I like being able to have the minimized OSD on when watching some movies without it interfering with the picture. So I will leave it as it is.

best regards
    cul8er

Perhaps will be better to have the osd with only one touch and if you press down arrow appear the minimized osd.

Jeditrav

Portal Pro
    May 17, 2007
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Hi Jeditrav,

I appreciate you feedback but I like being able to have the minimized OSD on when watching some movies without it interfering with the picture. So I will leave it as it is.

best regards
    cul8er

Perhaps will be better to have the osd with only one touch and if you press down arrow appear the minimized osd.

I think it would definately be much better to press 'info' and have the info appear, then if you want it minimized you press down to minimize the info

cul8er

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 31, 2006
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Hi,

Thank you for your feedback. I'm not going to change to OSD. I like the current way VERY much. If you do not like it you can always make a MOD that will suit your needs. If you create a MOD please also post it in the forum if other users would like to use it;)

Best Regards
    cul8er

cul8er

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 31, 2006
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Hi edterbak.

Thank you for your feedback. I have made some more progress on that animation so I think the effect that you noticed will be gone/less obvious.

best regards
    cul8er

cul8er

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 31, 2006
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Hi ysmp,

Great suggestion. I will add this.

Best Regards
    cul8er

cul8er

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 31, 2006
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Hi,

If all goes well in the tests tonight I will make the new version available tomorrow (monday);) I know I said this before but all major issues reported are now resolved.

cheers
    cul8er

ysmp

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • May 17, 2008
    Seoul.
    Home Country
    South Korea South Korea
    Hi,

If all goes well in the tests tonight I will make the new version available tomorrow (monday);) I know I said this before but all major issues reported are now resolved.

cheers
    cul8er

hi cul8er ! 1 thing to say .... "haleloya" ... :) ......:D

ToXIc

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 3, 2009
    Home Country
    hey cul8er not sure if this will be a skin feature or something that needs to be programed into moving pictures.

but i was thinking for the film strip view (or the other views) have an alphabetic menu at the bottom that the user can choose a letter to quickly jump to movies that start with that letter?

emphatic

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 25, 2006
    Alingsås
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Some bugs/oddities I found in the latest version:

Music:
    *Start a playlist and notice that the playing item has black text, not white as the others, and as the gold background helps somewhat while selected it's still too dark.
    *Music cover import is improved much (thanks) but does not show the selected available cover, but always the current one, is that the top most one perhaps?

Settings:
    *Music settings: The selection bar is about 40 pixels too far to the left on the two top items (shuffle playlist on load and ID3-tags) + you can't reach the menu to the left by clicking left, but you have to click right. But this might be a MediaPortal shortcoming IIRC.
    *Picture settings: The selection bar yet again, but this time for all items.

TV-Series, Moving Pictures and MyVideos: Perhaps there should be a back lit golden selection bar in the list, as there is most action menus?

MyVideos: If you choose list view the covers are stretched to fit the frame (this is a good idea I think, as any resizing will be subtle), but in the icon view + the filmstrip view, the posters are set to maintain their aspect ratio.

It's really late now, but I thought I'd put these things here before I forget. :p
    Emph

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread