Feature Requests & Bug Reports (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

happy

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 6, 2009
    Explorer :D
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    ^^ thats like that because of the resolution

what's your resolution set to?

happy

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 6, 2009
    Explorer :D
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    try the blue wide skin which is included with mp, see if it still does the same

providers

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 3, 2007
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    Hi,

As always, this skin is great....
    BUT now I enabled RSS ticker, and I must admit that its Annoying that the box covers the RSS feed.

Is it possible that you would make the box smaller so its not covering it.

rgs
    Providers

cul8er

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 31, 2006
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Hi remb0,

This must be a resolution problem. The images you have attached are 1280x1024? Have you rezised them or is it the original screenshots from MP? If it is the original screenshots then this is a problem because 1280x1024 is not 16:9. 1280x720 is 16:9 and 1920x1080 is 16:9.

best regards
    cul8er

remb0

Portal Pro
    April 2, 2009
    i have used printscreen and past it into paint.

how can i change my mp resolution?

cul8er

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 31, 2006
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Hi providers,

This is fixed in next version (see screenshot thread) :)

best regards
    cul8er

mamachan

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 25, 2006
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    support for wwiTV plugin would be great :)
    Thanks

hi
    mamachan

remb0

Portal Pro
    April 2, 2009
    my screens
    Naamloos.jpg

Naamloos1.jpg

I run windows @ 1920x1080
    but my media portal doesn't run that resolution :(

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Installing other software, especially MP1, which is partly sharing Tv service with MP2, can make everything worse. Please upload your debug log files, if you want to solve the issue.
    Installing other software, especially MP1, which is partly sharing Tv service with MP2, can make everything worse. Please upload...
    Before you create this bug report: Make sure that your system (Windows, codecs and drivers) is up to date, matching the...
    Replies
    Views
    Works also, removed the "section" entry from MediaPortal.xml ;) (y)
    Works also, removed the "section" entry from MediaPortal.xml ;) (y)
    This plugin is alternate version to the original World Weather plugin developed by @Micropolis. Is compatible with MediaPortal...
    Replies
    Views
    MP1 MP2 [solved] Stopped capturing live tv DE
    Thanks. I found the settings on DVB EPG and on the WebEPG page I used GrabNow then Saved. It did take a long'ish time and all is OK. Thanks so much for reminding me where to find the sort function. I failed to notice the tabs at the top and as I said, I had tried to find the method in the wiki. Everything is back to normal, so...
    Thanks. I found the settings on DVB EPG and on the WebEPG page I used GrabNow then Saved. It did take a long'ish time and all is...
    Before you create this bug report: Make sure that your system (Windows, codecs and drivers) is up to date, matching the...
    Replies
    Views
    MP1 MP2 MP2 - V2.3 MP2 doesn't begin installation. DE
    Please run the installer by using the MP2-Setup-Logging.bat that comes zipped with the setup, it will create multiple log files in wherever you extract the setup.exe, then post the logs here.
    Please run the installer by using the MP2-Setup-Logging.bat that comes zipped with the setup, it will create multiple log files in...
    Replies
    Views
    Before you create this bug report: Make sure that your system (Windows, codecs and drivers) is up to date, matching the Requirements and you've filled in your System Specs. Have a look at our MediaPortal Wiki! Maybe the solution is already there. Have a look at our Jira (Bug and Issue Tracker)and the threads in this section, maybe...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom