Feature Requests & Bug Reports (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

emphatic

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 25, 2006
    Alingsås
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Alert! Moving Pictures 1.0 beta is out. :p Will there be a "hotfix" release, or a full release coming in a few days? I know I'm not installing 1.0 until X-Factor is behind it.

Emph

cul8er

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 31, 2006
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Hi,

I'm currently working on the support for Moving Picture 1.0. Still haven't decided if to include in next version of the skin of if it will be a "hotfix" after. I will make all changes then test with both current Moving Picture release and the new 1.0. If all is compatible it will be included in next release else "hotfix".

cheers
    cul8er

emphatic

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 25, 2006
    Alingsås
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Hi,

I'm currently working on the support for Moving Picture 1.0. Still haven't decided if to include in next version of the skin of if it will be a "hotfix" after. I will make all changes then test with both current Moving Picture release and the new 1.0. If all is compatible it will be included in next release else "hotfix".

cheers
    cul8er

I think that the "hotfix" route is sensible, as this is after all a beta version. This way, you could just keep the existing file for the 0.7.5 version in the main release. Just my opinion though. :p

Emph

edterbak

Portal Pro
    March 4, 2008
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Hi,

cheers
    cul8er

I think that the "hotfix" route is sensible, as this is after all a beta version. This way, you could just keep the existing file for the 0.7.5 version in the main release. Just my opinion though. :p

Emph

I agree. Dont change the perfectly working skin. :D
    Create an additional patch to test this. This seems a logic choice for something that is not near the final stage. (although it might be near fantastic already.) Once moving pictures is final, create the featured skin for that version.
    Also this way, it is easier to do skin-bug-fixing for the beta version. Smaller to download the updated version etc. Easier to correct things like that. Just my thougths about this.

cul8er

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 31, 2006
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Hi bodiroga,

I have updated myLyrics so that next version will support 1.40

Thanks!

best regards
    cul8er

emphatic

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 25, 2006
    Alingsås
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    I'm installing a new version each time there's one released and also find myself manually deleting all of the default/sample pictures in the Animations folder, as I only want to use my own.

Feature request:
    If possible, a check box (default setting checked) = "Include sample fanart/backdrops with skin" that you can uncheck if you know you don't want the defaults.

Thanks!
    Emph

Jeditrav

Portal Pro
    May 17, 2007
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Hi,

in the Music Playlist screen there are 'graphics' between the CD cover and the playlist to the right and the Cd cover and the currently playing to the bottom - encircled in the attached image. Is it necessary to have these 'graphics'? All they seem to do is block off more of the backdrop art. Personally, I would prefer if each of the three 'boxes' floated free. :)

Attachments

• music_playlist.jpg
      music_playlist.jpg
      143.4 KB

Cetra

Portal Member
    May 9, 2008
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    There is a minor overflow issue in MP-TVSeries with a full array of media icons using the below layout in the episode list.

Attachments

• overflow.jpg
      overflow.jpg
      276.1 KB
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread