Feature Requests & Bug Reports (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

userjan

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 14, 2008
    USA, Greeneville, TN
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Hey Cul8er thx for your great skin, in combination with the fanart scraper it's just smashing.

I had a idea for the playlist, but i have no idea if that is possible on the skinning level, i tend to drop a lot of tracks in my playlist and then i go browse the playlist and arange songs, if i have to move the song up many steps than the chances are pretty big MP takes focus somewhere in the playlist what couses to play the song (i noticed it happen sometimes in every skin, not sure if thats a MP "bug" by itself)

In the playlist I have the option to remove and move songs up/down steps but i would love to have a little "button" aswell for "play next"/queue next"

But like i said i have no idea if this is possible...

Keep up the great work....

emphatic

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 25, 2006
    Alingsås
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    I really miss the yellow highlights for selected items. I have a really hard time making out the new one. Is it possible to give the user a choice during installation, or at least release a "pack"?

Emph

cul8er

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 31, 2006
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Hi emphatic,

The golden list backgrounds will be part of next version as an option in the installer ;)

cheers
    cul8er

Imzadi

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 18, 2008
    Aachen
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    AW: Feature Requests & Bug Reports

I asked this in the tvseries plugin, so I'm just going to quote:

I have a question regarding mutiple audiostreams. I have a lot of Avi Files, with two audio streams (german/english). Isn't it possible to display this information like it does with codecs and such? It's not necessary to know which language, but that there is more than one stream. I'm not sure, but I think it was possible in previous versions, but I can't find it anymore. Or is this skin related?

The plugin supports this via MediaInfo fields. It's up to the skin to support it or not though. Skins can use the AudioTracks field from the episode table to generate a logo or formatting rule.

Is it possible, to add this?

Imzadi

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 18, 2008
    Aachen
    Home Country
    Germany Germany

Me again. I'm using My Films for my DVD Collection. I've attached a screencap of list view and cover view. As you can see in List view, it's very dark. The fanart in the background is therefore invisible and the poster too dark.

Everything is fine in cover view. I can see a dark layer around the fanart, but it's visible enough. Perhaps you can fix this, in future versions?

Attachments

• mesfilms.jpg
      mesfilms.jpg
      933.3 KB
    • myfilms2.jpg
      myfilms2.jpg
      952 KB

cul8er

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 31, 2006
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Hi Imzadi,

Sorry for the late answer and thanks for your feedback. I forgot about myFilms in last release. I will fix it and provide a patch.

best regards
    cul8er

Imzadi

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 18, 2008
    Aachen
    Home Country
    Germany Germany

Thank you very much. Please have a look at my previous posting. Perhaps it might be possible to add the info about multiple language tracks.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread