Feature Requests (1 Viewer)

rekenaar

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 17, 2006
    Home Country
    South Africa South Africa
    Would it be possible to add a "latest albums" (added to the music database) so that it would show up on the Basic Home, just like MP TV-Series?

Emph

Yes Please :)

SilentException

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 27, 2008
    Rijeka, Croatia
    Home Country
    Croatia Croatia
    I also use MP with my 13.3" laptop while getting back home from work on the bus. And I sometimes need to be able to see the remaining battery percentage (and duration left if possible). If these properties would be added to InfoService, skin makers (at least Tgx - BlackGlass/Nova) could show these properties - if they are available (which is for laptop users running on battery) - on Home Screen, video OSD etc...

:D in advance...

I think this is better suited for HTPCInfo plugin, if it doesn't already support it?

HTPCInfo is really heavy & cumbersome for my taste. It also occurred to me that HTPCInfo might be better place for this, but everyone has their reasons :D I'm aware that not every feature request here would see the light of day.
    Any hope for this??? I really would like to see Battery percentage on home & OSD screens. :rolleyes:

If this is possible to get from HTPCInfo then I won't be adding it for sure, sorry. But even if not, I feel like it's outside of scope of this plugin.

RoChess

Extension Developer
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 10, 2006
    Some more features:

1. Allow checkbox to enable/disable a feed, so you are not forced to 'remove' a feed, incase you want to re-add it later.

2. Button to window for sorting, so that the "all feeds" can be sorted on published date. This should also then allow for the possability that you have 10 items per feed, say 5 feeds, but then only show 10 most recent on the all-feed ticker out of the 50 items total.

PS: Many thanks for already implementing my previous requests, they work awesome :D

cul8er

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 31, 2006
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Hi,

Latest music, pictures, movies and tvseries is all included in the upcoming version of Fanart Handler (v2.2). Scheduled for release in a day or so.

Why have it in fanart handler you ask. Because I already provide fanart for all these items and providing this additional info required no extra overhead ;)

cheers
    cul8er

ysmp

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • May 17, 2008
    Seoul.
    Home Country
    South Korea South Korea
    Hi,

Latest music, pictures, movies and tvseries is all included in the upcoming version of Fanart Handler (v2.2). Scheduled for release in a day or so.

Why have it in fanart handler you ask. Because I already provide fanart for all these items and providing this additional info required no extra overhead ;)

cheers
    cul8er

hi cul8er ! corect me if i'm worng , fanart handler can provid only imge's ,yes ?
    the infoservice new add also provide :title ,name ... and more feild .. for exsample new add tv shows : show name ,season #, episod name.... and so on ....
    so thir is some defrent bitwin what fanart handler can bring and what infoservice .... ??

thanks,

cul8er

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 31, 2006
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Hi,

No, the title, album, artist, picture name, episode and so on is all available (in the version you have tested for a month ;) , the skin just does not display the values).

best regards
    cul8er

Users who are viewing this thread