File Stacking Dialog (1 Viewer)

NewUser

Portal Pro
January 8, 2008
Home Country
New Zealand New Zealand
Is it possible to make it always choose disk 1 so it doesn't prompt?

solis66

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 22, 2007
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    No, not really.
    It's built in the movieplugin included in the WindowPlugins.dll.

On the other hand, I have complied my own copy of this dll were this question is removed, so of you would like to try it, be in touch.

It's built on one of the latest svn:s, but the downside of it is that it might be replaced if you update your version of MP through the daily svn:s but its up to you.

Dubyahjay

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 1, 2007
    Atlanta
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    You know, this question keeps coming up again and again. I still cannot think of a situation where I would like to start from the second file. As it seems like a simple fix, why not remove it all together? (or have the option?)

solis66

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 22, 2007
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Your'e absolutely right.
    In my own fix I have also added an option in Configuration to show or not to show the question. It is not much work so I would hope this would be done in an svn.

It still continues from correct disc if interrupted, so there would be no problems.

NewUser

Portal Pro
    January 8, 2008
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Do you also have your own compiled version where the code of "search imdb" is done using folder name instead of file name?

That would be really great.

solis66

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 22, 2007
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    No, I havent looked in to that yet, but its a good idea.

Perhaps next week when things have slowed down a bit.

I'll se if I can edit the total time of the move instead of showing just this disc info on OSD when i find the time to it.

NewUser

Portal Pro
    January 8, 2008
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    If you manage to figure out how to make an option to search by folder name, PM please. I'm very interested.

As for the stack option can you upload to rapidshare or megaupload?

solis66

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 22, 2007
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    OK, here is the WindowPlugin.dll built 080116. It is just tested with svn after 17044.

This just removes the question and starts with disc 1, if no resume is avaliable.
    Let me know if it doesn work.

Cheerio

Dubyahjay

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 1, 2007
    Atlanta
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    Developers, can we add this to an SVN please?

Thankyou :)

Users who are viewing this thread