[Approved] Fix for disabling the screen saver. (1 Viewer)

Lehmden

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 17, 2010
    Lehmden
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi
    ATM I don't have Internet at home. DSL should be connected here September 26th but is delayed until October 7th so I can't download much. And I don't have recent source at home. A small binary I could download but not if I need to compile whole MP2....
    BTW this did not made it into a3

mrj

Portal Pro
    January 27, 2012
    Should work on alpha 3.
    I added one line
    settings.ScreenSaverEnabled = screenSaverEnabled;

after the change
    function looks like this

public void ConfigureScreenSaver(bool screenSaverEnabled, double screenSaverTimeoutMin)
    {
    AppSettings settings = ServiceRegistration.Get<ISettingsManager>().Load<AppSettings>();
    settings.ScreenSaverTimeoutMin = screenSaverTimeoutMin;
    settings.ScreenSaverEnabled = screenSaverEnabled;
    ServiceRegistration.Get<ISettingsManager>().Save(settings);
    _screenSaverTimeOut = TimeSpan.FromMinutes(screenSaverTimeoutMin);
    _isScreenSaverEnabled = screenSaverEnabled;
    }
    /mrj

mrj

Portal Pro
    January 27, 2012
    Hi
    To make everybody happy I have compiled the fix for alpha 3.
    Still works.
    Added the dll
    /mrj

Attachments

• SkinEngine.zip
      301.8 KB

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Thanks for your reply. In my configuration this setting is set to "no". To avoid misunderstandings, the MP window size changes on screen resolution changes, MP always fulfills the whole screen. Also, the home screen buttons size is adjusted. Only the font size is not adjusted to the new screen resolution.
    Thanks for your reply. In my configuration this setting is set to "no". To avoid misunderstandings, the MP window size changes on...
    I use two monitors - a large display for TV and video watching and a small display for music playback, to get the current track...
    Replies
    Views
    Right, this solved this issue. I added my comment to this thread. Thank you very much!
    Right, this solved this issue. I added my comment to this thread. Thank you very much!
    Until MP 1.31 I was able to change the Videos home screen button to Moving Pictures: MediaPortal Configuration -> GUI -> Skin ->...
    Replies
    Views
    Check this web page for the informations about he plugin. To fix the issue, I recommend to uninstal and install the plugin again (if you need it).
    Check this web page for the informations about he plugin. To fix the issue, I recommend to uninstal and install the plugin again...
    I've just installed MP 1.31 with Streamed skin, IMDB+ plugin, Moving Pictures and MP-TV Series. First time starting up MP to...
    Replies
    Views
    I tried setting the windows screensaver to power off the display on my MP1 HTPC but in fact it only blanks the screen ("no video signal") on the TV I suspect the AVR has something to do with that. If I manually put the TV only into standby when TV is playing but paused then on wakeup I could not immediately take it out of pause and...
    I tried setting the windows screensaver to power off the display on my MP1 HTPC but in fact it only blanks the screen ("no video...
    Hi all, I´m using MP 1.30 at the moment and have a problem which also exists on my system on previous versions. So I don´t think...
    Replies
    Views
    Your log clearly reports: [2024-03-03 18:26:58,258] [Log ] [MPMain ] [DEBUG] - Main: Wait for TV service requested [2024-03-03 18:26:58,262] [Log ] [MPMain ] [DEBUG] - Main: TV service found. Checking status... [2024-03-03 18:26:58,263] [Log ] [MPMain ] [INFO ] - Main: TV service is in status Running - proceeding...
    Your log clearly reports: [2024-03-03 18:26:58,258] [Log ] [MPMain ] [DEBUG] - Main: Wait for TV service requested...
    MediaPortal 1.33 Release Written by Team-MediaPortal. We have just released MediaPortal 1.33 - Springtime / 20th Anniversary...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom