[Approved] French Translation for MP1.3 (1 Viewer)

azzuro

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • May 10, 2007
    France - IDF
    Home Country
    France France
    Hi,
    Translation of MP in French, for MP 1.3 alpha

Sebastiii : basé sur ton fichier au 01/06/2012 : quelques modifications !

Attachments

• strings_fr.xml
      105 KB
    Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

thank you Sir, issue is definitely resolved now, i uninstalled the problematic MSE altogether, plus i also now have optimized EPG grabbing configuration, thanks again for all the assistance, wow so much faster on everything now that MSE is out of the picture...MP WAF is now restored and FetchTV STB sits in the corner collecting dust :)
    thank you Sir, issue is definitely resolved now, i uninstalled the problematic MSE altogether, plus i also now have optimized EPG...
    Long time MP user, and recently upgraded to MP1.34, prior to this upgrade, i have for many years successfully used MP with fast and...
    Replies
    Views
    (egg in face) I had to dnld SD plugin mpe1 to re install. trying again Thnx
    (egg in face) I had to dnld SD plugin mpe1 to re install. trying again Thnx
    Pre Releases are provided as a way for the community to test and give feedback on all the exciting things we have lined up for the...
    Replies
    Views
    Maybe they only show the bits information for the x64 version and no bits information for the 32-bit version?
    Maybe they only show the bits information for the x64 version and no bits information for the 32-bit version?
    We have just released MediaPortal 1.34 - Dune x86 and x64 version. Highlights of this release Bugfixes: [MP1-5201] - Fix MPC-HC...
    Replies
    Views
    I can't believe I missed the new feature, pixel shaders. :) Thankyou guys for all your work (y)
    I can't believe I missed the new feature, pixel shaders. :) Thankyou guys for all your work (y)
    Pre Releases are provided as a way for the community to test and give feedback on all the exciting things we have lined up for the...
    Replies
    Views
    MP1 MP2 MP2 - V2.5 TVMosaic Provider for MP2 DE
    Hi , I try to put the recording on a network, but TVMOSAIC Server does not take into account the network paths in Recording Path; Do you think of a way of recording a network disc? THANKS Ludis
    Hi , I try to put the recording on a network, but TVMOSAIC Server does not take into account the network paths in Recording Path...
    The current TV engine (TVE3) for Media Portal 1 and 2 was developed long time before and is not state of the art any more...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom