[Help] First unwatched episode is not auto-selected (1 Viewer)

RoChess

Extension Developer
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 10, 2006
    That's how I have it most of the time ;)

The code that was written to handle this is overly complicated and needs to be re-written to make sense out of it. Unfortunately that won't happen anytime soon. Sorry :(

Isn't that the time 'bugs' are renamed 'features' :rolleyes:

As much enjoyment and ease of use that MP-TVSeries provides, it is easy to live with small inconveniences like this one, until you find time to rewrite it.

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    I really want to throw out all the facade loading logic and start again, I would prefer seperate gui windows with their own facades for each level (series,season,episodes,groups). I could make it awesome, only if I had the time :(

zpower

Portal Pro
    November 27, 2007
    Home Country
    Portugal Portugal
    Ok. Thanks any way ;)
    This is not a critical problem just annoying.
    We wait for a solution when you had some time

zpower

Portal Pro
    November 27, 2007
    Home Country
    Portugal Portugal
    Hi

I dont know its coincidence or not but i resolve this issue simple clicking on "Clear update time stamp" and next run "start wizard importer".

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

So not 100% sure if this is a MyTVSeries or FanArt issue, but the episode thumbnails always revert to the series default after restart. If you go to an episode and open the options and pick choose artwork then choose episode thumbnail it shows the correct thumbnail and says it is remote. Click on it and it goes local instantly and...
    So not 100% sure if this is a MyTVSeries or FanArt issue, but the episode thumbnails always revert to the series default after...
    So not 100% sure if this is a MyTVSeries or FanArt issue, but the episode thumbnails always revert to the series default after...
    Replies
    Views
    done: Loading...
    done: Loading...
    Hi guys, iam using Mediaportal 1 many many years now. But since 2 years i have a strange problem that i cant figured out. Randomly...
    Replies
    Views
    This is the changes to my TVSeries.xml.
    This is the changes to my TVSeries.xml.
    Here I am again ... completely befuddled ... My wife insists it is totally necessary for her to see which Series we are looking at...
    Replies
    Views
    I am Sure the Issues will be fixed towards a stable. NET6 Version. Please don't get me wrong - My Intent was not any Complaint at all. I just wanted to: understand current Status & Situation understand my Options for a stable System improve my Knowledge & learn from Experts Especially because your limited Dev Resources and the...
    I am Sure the Issues will be fixed towards a stable. NET6 Version. Please don't get me wrong - My Intent was not any Complaint at...
    Hello Folks, Yesterday I upgraded to Mediaportal 2.5 via uninstalling 2.4.1 first and then install the latest .NET6 Variant of...
    Replies
    Views
    Sums up the problem I am having. Sorry if I wasn't clear. No, #selectedthumb is not preserved on going to the next window. That's exactly what I am trying to solve. An example is moving from mytvrecordedtv.xml to mytvRecordedInfo. The variable changes from a screen grab thumbnail from the video file to a channel logo during...
    Sums up the problem I am having. Sorry if I wasn't clear. No, #selectedthumb is not preserved on going to the next window. That's...
    Good evening, I have a basic understanding of using skin.setstring and am able to set a skin property when a control gets focus...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom