Help translating streamedmp (1 Viewer)

davizator

Portal Member
May 7, 2009
Home Country
Spain Spain
How to translate menus (to spanish, for example)? What must I do with the es.xml file? because I cannot see any option to choose the language....

thanks for this super-great work....

HomeY

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 23, 2008
    ::1
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    You can set the skin language in MP Config:

General -> Skin -> Language settings.

davizator

Portal Member
    May 7, 2009
    Home Country
    Spain Spain
    Of course, I have the spanish language in skin language settings, but this has not effect in the main menus because this strings are not in the lenguaje file, I must translate them in Basichome design with StreamedMp Basichome Editor, so I think interesting get the BasicHome.xml file translated also..:D

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    BasicHome is a user defined menu, so users can just simply translate themselves by opening the editor...I guess we could translate the default menu items though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

MP1 MP2 [solved] Basic audio question... DE
    Yes, works, thanks. Deselecting "Prefer multichannel audio streams" under "Video Player" (under "Players") gives me the stereo stream, by default, in television also. Thanks for your help. N.
    Yes, works, thanks. Deselecting "Prefer multichannel audio streams" under "Video Player" (under "Players") gives me the stereo...
    Is there a way to set the default audio stream for live TV? The default default, so to speak, for me seems to be English...
    Replies
    Views
    MP1 MP2 [solved] EPG windows DE
    So, with your tips I've deep looking on the config program. And I've found the mapping for HID device. I've make the key config for up and down keys. And it's Work! Really big thanks to you and the team that give this great mediacenter. Cheers ;)
    So, with your tips I've deep looking on the config program. And I've found the mapping for HID device. I've make the key config for...
    Hello, How to scroll the line in the epg windows with titan extended skin? I see the firts 11 channel lines but I cannot get the...
    Replies
    Views
    Hi, I'm wish to be able to watch the recorded TV (*.ts) files on my Sony Bravia Android TV but cannot. The default media player app does not support the file type. So I installed VLC. VLC does read the ts files but the TV's remote does not allow to control basic VLC functions like FF or FR or pause etc... Tried 1-2 other apps, even...
    Hi, I'm wish to be able to watch the recorded TV (*.ts) files on my Sony Bravia Android TV but cannot. The default media player...
    Hi, I'm wish to be able to watch the recorded TV (*.ts) files on my Sony Bravia Android TV but cannot. The default media player...
    Replies
    Views
    Hi CyberSimion Have now got MP 1.31 working ok Stopped Network Adaptor waking computer (Computer now not waking from sleep other than to record scheduled programs) Activated Power Scheduler and ticked all boxes under EPG tag (XmLTv guide now downloaded and installed as scheduled) I think my problem with MP 1.32 install re scheduled...
    Hi CyberSimion Have now got MP 1.31 working ok Stopped Network Adaptor waking computer (Computer now not waking from sleep other...
    I have just installed MP 2.4 I have set up for ICE TV XMTV guide Followed all instructions for set up ( as for MP 1 ) Guide...
    Replies
    Views
    MP1 MP2 MP2 - V2.5 No genres after upgrade to 2.5 DE
    You need to check the wiki for TVMosaic, you have recordings as source available once TVM is installed. And of course images and music are part of the NET6 version as for NET4. If you have issues with it further infos would be good.
    You need to check the wiki for TVMosaic, you have recordings as source available once TVM is installed. And of course images and...
    Make sure that your system (Windows, codecs and drivers) is up to date, matching the Requirements and you've filled in your System...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom