How can I edit .ts videofiles (1 Viewer)

Theodor

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 15, 2005
    Løten
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    Hello world!

I want to edit/cut recorded programs, remove adds in the beginning and end.
    Any suggestions about which programs to use?

Thanks!

bindalf

Portal Pro
    May 31, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    the suite from nero 8 is very cool for editing ts files !

or use PVAStrumento to convert to mpeg and vdub to edit.

Theodor

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 15, 2005
    Løten
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    Thanks for your reply!

I have tried out VideoReDo TVsSuite and it works ok. I'm going to try Nero and ProjectX also :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

MP1 MP2 MP2 - V2.5 Media Source DE
    @Brownard, just a stupid question. Yes it works now by manually entering the path. However when i try to edit the settings (like because i want to disable the share watch) I can select my Media Source, however i seems to only briefly been shown and the goes back to the list. So i cannot actually edit it. Can et bee due to the "long"...
    @Brownard, just a stupid question. Yes it works now by manually entering the path. However when i try to edit the settings (like...
    I had to replace my NAS and after reinstalling a new one i thought. Lets modify the Media Source. - However that did not work "if"...
    Replies
    Views
    Good. I am pleased that that is now working for you. :) If you have ever looked at MP debug log files, you may have noticed that apparent errors are not rare, but these are "errors" that do not affect the functioning of the product. (It is not desirable to have these errors in the log file, as it misleads users, testers, and...
    Good. I am pleased that that is now working for you. :) If you have ever looked at MP debug log files, you may have noticed that...
    Hi, I am reinstalling MediaPortal 1.13 on a new W10 64Bit computer. In need to use this old version because of TVWishlist. So my...
    Replies
    Views
    MP1 MP2 [solved] Basic audio question... DE
    Yes, works, thanks. Deselecting "Prefer multichannel audio streams" under "Video Player" (under "Players") gives me the stereo stream, by default, in television also. Thanks for your help. N.
    Yes, works, thanks. Deselecting "Prefer multichannel audio streams" under "Video Player" (under "Players") gives me the stereo...
    Is there a way to set the default audio stream for live TV? The default default, so to speak, for me seems to be English...
    Replies
    Views
    I have all of my media on a NAS. I guess it might just be a network issue, then.
    I have all of my media on a NAS. I guess it might just be a network issue, then.
    Whenever I go into the back end for Moving Pictures, it almost immediately hangs on the Movie Importer tab. If I want to go into...
    Replies
    Views
    MP1 MP2 [solved] Purge old recordings DE
    Today my PVR disk died, taking with it a load of old recorded TV programmes. I swapped in a spare drive but I see that MP2 still thinks the old recordings exist. I expected the metadata for the recordings to be in same folder as the PVR but apparently not. How do I make MP2 forget about these old recordings? Needless to say, I tried...
    Today my PVR disk died, taking with it a load of old recorded TV programmes. I swapped in a spare drive but I see that MP2 still...
    Today my PVR disk died, taking with it a load of old recorded TV programmes. I swapped in a spare drive but I see that MP2 still...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom