Ideas (1 Viewer)

wizard123

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 24, 2012
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Country flag
    Thanks, i have been looking at myFilms support but when i looked last there was not an updated version for MP1.6 is that still the case ?

Guzzi

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 20, 2007
    Country flag
    Thanks, i have been looking at myFilms support but when i looked last there was not an updated version for MP1.6 is that still the case ?
    @Guzzi @Dadeo

^thats something for you.
    There is a version on my Wiki page, but I have still some issues and work in progress, so nothing that can be published - but it is usable on 1.6, if needed for skinning or testing.

wizard123

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 24, 2012
    Home Country
    Country flag
    @wizard123 ,the skin is awesome, do you have any plans to add mvcentral?.
    Thank you, i've not had many comment so far so that's nice to hear ;)
    I do indeed i am working on rockstar at the moment and then i will be looking at mvcentral after that (y)

wizard123

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 24, 2012
    Home Country
    Country flag
    What would you like to edit more than you can now ? there won't be an external editor all will be done in gui.

wizard123

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 24, 2012
    Home Country
    Country flag
    What would you like to edit more than you can now ? there won't be an external editor all will be done in gui.
    I did not see the inGUI editor before. Need to dive into that one a bit. :oops:
    It's not a full blown editor yet but if you go to the cog on the far right of the menu there are loads of options to customize the home screen and lots more will be added in future ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Clean Boot Your System to Stop Launching of the DCFWinService at the System Startup https://appuals.com/dcfwinservice-high-cpu-usage/
    Clean Boot Your System to Stop Launching of the DCFWinService at the System Startup https://appuals.com/dcfwinservice-high-cpu-usage/
    Hello, DFS.AGENT.WinService uses 100% of CPU usage on windows 10 Laptop. So the CPU fan always runs to refresh the CPU. What is...
    Replies
    Views
    Where hardcoded? Yes this code work when you watch movie and playTimePercentage < _watchedPercentage, And if playTimePercentage < _watchedPercentage we only update playTimePercentage in movie, and dont touch watched flag ... IMHO its work, and work fine ...
    Where hardcoded? Yes this code work when you watch movie and playTimePercentage < _watchedPercentage, And if playTimePercentage <...
    I believe that the design for VideoDatabaseV5 originated in the Kodi design for a similar database. Somewhere down the line the MP...
    Replies
    Views
    This seem to happen only occasingly for some users. I never saw it for example with my windows 10 system. As you said it doesn't cause any mis-functionality, it is just annoying. It's on the bugfix agenda for next MP2.4 release. That's correct, there are two options: Using the navigation buttons or the mouse wheel. It's also...
    This seem to happen only occasingly for some users. I never saw it for example with my windows 10 system. As you said it doesn't...
    I am using Windows 7, Media Portal 2.32, WMC skin and have 5 satellite TV cards installed. The only error I get when I start Media...
    Replies
    Views
    for it can record, many channel from the same transponder. but thank you for confirming your asking
    for it can record, many channel from the same transponder. but thank you for confirming your asking
    I'm currently using a TBS6985 DVB-S2 quad tuner, but we have reception issues - seems to be caused internally in the server - I...
    Replies
    Views
    In theory simply need add in MediaPortal/MediaPortal-1 Block like: GUIPropertyManager.SetProperty("focusPosX", _positionX); GUIPropertyManager.SetProperty("focusPosY", _positionY);
    In theory simply need add in MediaPortal/MediaPortal-1 Block like: GUIPropertyManager.SetProperty("focusPosX", _positionX)...
    Following properties would be very useful in my skin design: #posX The X position of the currently focused control #posY...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom